Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
There are practical limits to how many girl packs are actually useful. Vanilla can have up to 32+16(farm) 'owned' girls, up to 11 more on the market and about another 72 scattered around the city. So 200-300girl packs should be plenty for anyone.

There's the insane players' mod, Bonanza, which can have up to 99+99 'owned' girls, up to 32 on the market and again 72 around the city. I have somewhat above 300 girl packs to go with these numbers, and haven't really run out of girls yet. Granted, the last time I actually played the game was, uh, ... April? :cry:

Edit: If you don't know it yet, there's also the revived girl pack spreadsheet, available or here.

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Probably if you put a thousand girls in game it could (maybe) slow down a little, also it wouldn't use but a third of them. It would take you years to see most of them

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Probably if you put a thousand girls in game it could (maybe) slow down a little, also it wouldn't use but a third of them. It would take you years to see most of them
found that shit out playing version 14 .. i must of had every girl you guys had on the henthighschool site .. lmao

souleye

Jun 8, 2020
hahahahah i can see that 1 girl with picture of 500 is already insane to be done in a day but thousan girl? yeah maybie not
btw whats the recomendation do you thinks is thee best girl anime no cartoon and fur btw dont like it. i am still downloading girl for the clubs from C-A+ and after i am downloding do i put the girl i download in the Mainfoler/game/girl?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Yes, each girl pack must be put into .../game/girls; girls with rating B or better have pics covering most of the situations, so they are recommended; for the rest it's just your taste which matters, if you're not into some kind of stuff (furry, loli, etc.) just don't get it, for example I don't get non-human girls in general, since it's not lore friendly: elves are hated, other races are rare and almost absent in Zan, not mentioning the huge war among races! It would be weird to find a lizard girl or an elf in a town where such races risk to be killed on sight

Reactions: souleye

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, each girl pack must be put into .../game/girls; girls with rating B or better have pics covering most of the situations, so they are recommended; for the rest it's just your taste which matters, if you're not into some kind of stuff (furry, loli, etc.) just don't get it, for example I don't get non-human girls in general, since it's not lore friendly: elves are hated, other races are rare and almost absent in Zan, not mentioning the huge war among races! It would be weird to find a lizard girl or an elf in a town where such races risk to be killed on sight
i agree the bunny girls ... made me think W.T.F ,,, but hey if your into animals .. not my thing .. more power to ya

anotheralt34

Nov 3, 2018
Uh I got stuck on this after praising a girl. I can't roll back to before the praise so i get stuck in a loop. I have to reload a save i guess?

I should probably add that I only have what is in the initial post for this game, no additional mods are girlpacks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Uh I got stuck on this after praising a girl. I can't roll back to before the praise so i get stuck in a loop. I have to reload a save i guess?

I should probably add that I only have what is in the initial post for this game, no additional mods are girlpacks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have problems with , when inspecting any girl .. try to kiss them and i get a rollback as well

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
is there a trick to magic training .... i loose at rolling the dice about 97% of the time

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
is there a trick to magic training .... i loose at rolling the dice about 97% of the time
There are several "tricks", one of which would be considered cheating, so YMMV.

First, your base score on it is directly related to your Spirit stat. So boosting that stat will boost your roll results. Also along these lines the Wizard character tends to have it easiest for hypnosis, since Spirit is their prime stat and they gets some boosts as they level up.

Second, the girl's base result is based on her love or fear score. Towards this, make sure that you set each girl to use the type of hypnosis appropriate to her current stats. If she fears you, use fear. If she loves you, use love. If she is new and neutral, use neutral. This can make a big difference. The love stat effects many, many aspects of the game, and this is a big one of them.

Finally, if all else fails, the roll is subject to being save-scummed. Just be sure to save before the die window comes onto the screen. Quick-save/quick load is good here.

Reactions: ImperialD

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Guys if you get a "grid overfull" issue you need to install the latest patch for 0.15b version, that bug was fixed long ago.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
i need that bug fix . or should i wait for the next update ?
As kite80 said, you need to install the latest 0.15b update as well. It's not included in the base 0.15b download.

I don't think there will be any further updates to 0.15b.

i have problems with , when inspecting any girl .. try to kiss them and i get a rollback as well
i get this alot also .. honestly don't know if i posted this one or another one before .. anyways :
That thing with 'opposite' sex acts is something fixed in 0.2. For 0.15b, go find line ca 713 in game/BKinit_variables.rpy and change the whole block to
Python:
    opposite_sex_acts = {"naked" : ["service", "sex", "anal", "fetish", "bisexual", "group"], # This is hardcoded for faster fixation picture search
                          "service" : ["sex", "anal", "fetish", "bisexual", "group"],
                          "sex" : ["service", "anal", "fetish", "bisexual", "group"],
                          "anal" : ["service", "sex", "fetish", "bisexual", "group"],
                          "fetish" : ["service", "sex", "anal", "bisexual", "group"],
                          "bisexual" : ["group"],
                          "group" : [],
                          None : [],
                        }
Several. Leortha gave you the most important tips, but there are also some minor modifiers from girl personality. If you fail 97% of the time, you're in a situation where the girl must roll a 1 on her die and you must roll a 6 on top of that to succeed. Needless to say, this indicates your hypnosis is weak and you should do something about it before retrying. Get a big gnarly staff, purify your chakras, make her love or fear you more, etc. Or just skip hypnosis altogether, it's not as if it's necessary for anything.

Can someone make a android version.
If you really, seriously want it, make it yourself. Ren'Py is relatively portable, and you can get help either here on F95 or the Lemma Soft forums. I don't think any of the people who do more than just play the game (which includes both Goldo and myself) have the time, a proper Android testing environment or the desire to do it. I'm willing to be surprised, though.

Reactions: Oboe
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes