4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Bro nobody cares about that rotten lizard Mert. It's much better if he collapses and dies while having sex :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
it will be better if his old friends come to visit him
Combining both your variables into the story formula, and using the ChatGPT in my head, gives us:

Mert dies (gets a heart attack, needs sex to stay alive, goes out with BANG! a group bang by the ladies :cool:) but wishes his funeral be held on the Island... His younger brother (Merl that looks like a younger Mert - 20yrs aka Mert from the Flashbacks and where young Linda already had a crush on her Dad) shows up with two of Mert's best friends who are old farts (better shape than current Mert or same or mix). Also minimum clothes are allowed for funerals, so sexy bikinis and lingerie to bring that sexy back.

Obviously during the consoling with the drinking & the grief we get some nice 1v1 and group sexy times :sneaky:

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Combining both your variables into the story formula, and using the ChatGPT in my head, gives us:

Mert dies (gets a heart attack, needs sex to stay alive, goes out with BANG! a group bang by the ladies :cool:) but wishes his funeral be held on the Island... His younger brother (that looks like a younger Merl - 20yrs aka Merl from the Flashbacks and where young Linda already had a crush on her Dad) shows up with two of Merl's best friends who are old farts (better shape than current Merl or same or mix). Also minimum clothes are allowed for funerals, so sexy bikinis and lingerie to bring that sexy back.

Obviously during the consoling with the drinking & the grief we get some nice 1v1 and group sexy times :sneaky:
I don't care. Old Mert needs to go.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
OOh SNAP! Nice one. :cool:
Haven't been to the thread in a while because all the previews bored me. The climax was nice but the Dev made the same mistake DMD did after the 2nd Chapter. Too much vanilla. Dev finally had to make some of the sex scenes public and introduce some sharing to give it some spice. I think a couple of sneaky sex scenes in public will bring the comic back to its glory. Something about excitement that adds to a scene. Maybe give the girl a boyfriend or a suitor for Old Mert to bang her behind his back. Maybe at a restaurant while he goes to the restroom and he comes back to find her she sitting on Mert's lap. Completely oblivious.

I agree with all the recent threads 100 percent. Im glad I took one for the team and leaked everything a while back. Art is fantastic but the milking is ridiculous. No excuse for it. This comic, Amy's Ecstacy, and King Of Summer made me realize how much I love the Ugly Bastard genre. Still plenty of potential left.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Oh. I thought dev was aiming the narrative for Kay to join them.
Oh definitely is, just meant don't think it is happening in this chapter, which if you have read the earlier posts we all feel is a shame.
As all the encounters post the initial sex scene have been a little tame instead of exciting or playful due to the ease of access nature the two main characters find themselves in.
Would have enjoyed:
  • A sneak into the shower scene
  • A covert hand-job under the table at the bar with deposit made into the coconut or drink and Linda drinking it in front of Kay and making an innuendo remark about how refreshing the drink is
  • Either of them waking up to the other with some fellatio as per Linda's dream sequence earlier
  • Had the Breakfast table sex scene setup in such a way that when Kay sneaked up on them, she could kiss or fondle Linda without Merl knowing while he was still fucking Linda etc..

Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Just my IMHO rant.
I'm really trying to get the same feel as when I first discovered this project. But it's like every turn, it's take this hot "taboo" relationship and make it lukewarm like these two are married for like 25+ years.
For example this was a perfect opportunity to get a little messy and Linda playfully lick/clean up the unexpected "xtra" mess on both them (super hot). Nope just an easy super clean swallow from the Gigantus dong by Linda with no trouble like she has done it a thousand times before. This should have been like way way far into the sexy times, where she sees this as a challenge to completely swallow his load, and they have made a game of it :sneaky:
The cute doesn't feel earned if it's not gone through the hot and steamy phase.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes