Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
on patreon

Hello everyone,
I would like to ask everyone to please register and link accounts for my website:
as Tifa's JAV pt3 animation and further future releases MAY only be accessed through it.
It will be posted here on Patreon as usual. However, the link will lead to my website directly which will verify Patron status. All current patrons should have no issue downloading the video.
This is due to a huge rise in piracy allowing non patrons to access posts directly. Impacting bandwidth that should be available to current patrons only.
Stay tuned for future updates. Thank you.
I think it's going to be a little difficult to get the videos

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
So... should we be worried?
View attachment 1503663
Both yes and no. Since security of his custom website is using Patreon login. It wouldn't take long until someone made a violentmonkey script that will unlocked everything within that website without Bulging even noticing. It been done before with Alcor website. I wouldn't be surprised if it happen here if people really give a fuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: NightRonin

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Both yes and no. Since security of his custom website is using Patreon login. It wouldn't take long until someone made a violentmonkey script that will unlocked everything within that website without Bulging even noticing. It been done before with Alcor website. I wouldn't be surprised if it happen here if people really give a fuck.
Who from this topic could do this?Who from this topic could do this?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Did Bulging Senpai ever make any intercourse animations or it all blowjob and deepthroat only?

The assembler

Sep 29, 2019
wtf, 800mb for 1 minute?
MoreFramesAndPixels
can you do your magic please? <3
My name is not MoreFramesAndPixels but hoop i can help XD.
it is now 96.7 mb
Mask
No-mask

small side projecht made this evening
Fan video:

web view

Last edited:

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
My name is not MoreFramesAndPixels but hoop i can help XD.
it is now 96.7 mb

web view
also thats only the mask version, can you do the other one too please?

The assembler

Sep 29, 2019
I'm bored so fine I'll also make a fan version on some metal music or something

no mask- add

i thnik is gowing to be fun, for me it is already.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Laezel

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Does anyone have a logo of Bulging Senpai [either Bulging Senpai or BulgingS], please? I'd like to make a SIG from some of his vids, and pin his logo at the end.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone have a logo of Bulging Senpai [either Bulging Senpai or BulgingS], please? I'd like to make a SIG from some of his vids, and pin his logo at the end.
the only way you can get his "logo" is by finding the font he uses for his "BulgingS" water marks, I thought maybe you could pull it from his website, but turns out its part of the background video itself.

Reactions: NightRonin

The assembler

Sep 29, 2019
I can give it a shot but not today.

Encode my project now, i had not time to eddit it fully on the sound, but is will do for now XD

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes