Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Sorry to hear the rest of you are suffering from this, too. I was hoping it was just me and my cruddy Wi-Fi. That way, it would've been easier to fix. I've been contemplating asking a Mod about it – not to complain, just to ask what's been going on.
I've only recently found F95 – less than a year ago. And I really don't wanna lose it so soon...

I hope whatever it is, it gets solved before Christmas.

Reactions: Putaokami

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Sorry to hear the rest of you are suffering from this, too. I was hoping it was just me and my cruddy Wi-Fi. That way, it would've been easier to fix. I've been contemplating asking a Mod about it – not to complain, just to ask what's been going on.
I've only recently found F95 – less than a year ago. And I really don't wanna lose it so soon...

I hope whatever it is, it gets solved before Christmas.
You should be rather very happy if the site will be still online till Christmas

Last edited:
Reactions: NightRonin

Anita Head

May 26, 2020
RIP Bulging Senpai
kemono is useless now
how are similar creator's sites got hacked in the past?
is there a site similar to kemono that scrubs data from those sites?

dobasox

Jul 10, 2018
That's not my point. Sites like kemono are a lot more convenient for discovering and browsing new and old content than scrolling through forum posts trying to find link that works.
I disagree.
Kemono's only ways of shorting artists are by date or alphabetical meanwhile here I have plenty of tags and well structured OP's. I have no way of discovering new artists there.
Take BulgingSenpai for example, the dude has 426 posts on patreon and only around 20 animations, on kemono I would've to scroll through all of that meanwhile here I just look at the OP to find a changelog of his latest animations with plenty of download mirrors, now nopy is dead but everything else works, it has never happened to me that every link is dead.

Reactions: Putaokami
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes