Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Kevatia

Jul 20, 2020
Hiya there :D,

Tifa JAV3 animation is complete. I am currently polishing fluids and making minor adjustments :).

Also. Tifa Tifa Tifa :D;D:D I heard you... and wanted to do it myself also ;);). I ported Tifa to my template and will start putting her in more animations. Here's a work in progress preview for her new model. (This is still incomplete) .

Thighs will get thicker as they are incomplete here and using the default settings and yes I gave her tanlines ;). Also. Not sure if anyone is into this but I made the nail polish iridescent. Kind of like a soap bubble color effect. I hope you like it. Stay tuned! and thank you for your patience :D.

Tifa_test_C.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALL TEST CONTENT:

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
From what I hear, Bulging’s planning on doing an alternate version of Kitana’s Deepthroat. I’ve seen the comments and a lot of them are asking for Cassie, Jade (who would be fire!), and other MK women….yet that doesn’t look MK to me…gives me the creeps!

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
From what I hear, Bulging’s planning on doing an alternate version of Kitana’s Deepthroat. I’ve seen the comments and a lot of them are asking for Cassie, Jade (who would be fire!), and other MK women….yet that doesn’t look MK to me…gives me the creeps!
Yes, Mileena deepthroat pls :love:

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes