Ren'Py Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures [v0.15] [Frozen Sugar Cubes]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
Found an image that is strangely blurred.
This image got glitched during conversion from .png to .webp which we do to make the files weight less. Unfortunate, we've re-converted it in our files and will have it replaced in the next version.
Here is how the image had to look:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry about that, thanks for playing our game.

War_lord

Jun 30, 2018
got the error Image 'real_science_classlight' not found.
I checked the unrenned folder and it is indeed missing for me

Frozen Sugar Cubes

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2019
got the error Image 'real_science_classlight' not found.
I checked the unrenned folder and it is indeed missing for me
It's missing for everyone, we changed that image into a higher quality one but forgot to put it in the game folder, it will be fixed next version.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
ok i totaly love this game. just my kind of humor. but i have to say it would be nice if you could tone it down with introducing new characters and concentrate of doing more stuff with ppl already in the game. i mean we have so many nice girls but some of them feel like you intruduced them and than nothing. for example the karaoke girl (already forgot the name because she only got 2 scenes at the start of the game) or all the girls at home and maki. im all for games with a big range of girls but don´t neglect the girls already there.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
repeatable scenes wouldn't be bad either. i mean we already hooked up with the boss but we cant pork her whenever we want. also the girl the Mc hooked up with (the purple haired girl) never made a reappearance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frozen Sugar Cubes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is the petite character only gonna be on the sandbox or will she be added to the vn? I see her tag was removed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

GiorGio6969

Aug 20, 2018
Is the petite character only gonna be on the sandbox or will she be added to the vn? I see her tag was removed
The patch events (downloaded) are available in sandbox after certain events are unlocked, in VN it can't work that way because it's possible you already passed the events, so you can view them at the end. When you finish VN you can view patch events.(petite girl)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The patch events (downloaded) are available in sandbox after certain events are unlocked, in VN it can't work that way because it's possible you already passed the events, so you can view them at the end. When you finish VN you can view patch events.(petite girl)
Thank you for the information:)

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
greetings, I'm considering downloading but I just wanted to ask a question, can the scenes be repeated in game or just in a gallery? I prefer in game because I find it more immersive.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes