1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
If there is a female in the game being raped by a disgusting Zombie then it's my sworn duty to DL, install and rescue the poor girl. After I blow the stinking bastards head off and save the distressed damsel I can console her by fucking her ears loose.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
If I can't pick up any cans what is even the point?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Ok so i decided to give it a try and i could have passed by the messy controls and the scarce ammunition and the fact that every zombie takes an entire clip of head shots to die but the mini game during the sex animation killed it for me. It has potential tho for further releases for whoever is into that kind of thing.Also after wanting to have sex with the girl i rescued she told me that ''we're not that close yet'' : bitch are you fucking serious? i just saved your ass from being raped to death :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: NJ

lycanpounce22

Oct 25, 2019
-the controls are horrible, especially the "A" and "D" turning
-animations a bit strange
-grafics -> see screenshots

but i really like the music, very atmospheric!
I'm glad you like the music. Sorry for the controls. I'm trying to make the game more hard core (like Skyrim) instead of just point and click. The game was still in early stage so any feedback is more than welcome.

lycanpounce22

Oct 25, 2019
Ok so i decided to give it a try and i could have passed by the messy controls and the scarce ammunition and the fact that every zombie takes an entire clip of head shots to die but the mini game during the sex animation killed it for me. It has potential tho for further releases for whoever is into that kind of thing.Also after wanting to have sex with the girl i rescued she told me that ''we're not that close yet'' : bitch are you fucking serious? i just saved your ass from being raped to death :ROFLMAO:
Yeah she was really a bitch and all she want is more booze :)

D

Deleted member 412147

I'm glad you like the music. Sorry for the controls. I'm trying to make the game more hard core (like Skyrim) instead of just point and click. The game was still in early stage so any feedback is more than welcome.
sideways moves on A and D woul'd be a huge improvement (even without a fitting animation)

i was really concentrated the whole Time to avoid this two buttons o_O

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Another post-apocalyptic game. Interesting and has a great potency. Lets see this will get where no game like this has gone before (completed stage) Sure give it a try. Also good luck Lycan Pounce is not small project. :)

Reactions: lycanpounce22
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote