1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
I'm glad you like the music. Sorry for the controls. I'm trying to make the game more hard core (like Skyrim) instead of just point and click. The game was still in early stage so any feedback is more than welcome.
>Skyrim
>hardcore
Now that's a fresh take if I ever seen one.

Also, any plans on adding female zombies?

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Zombie shooting is underwhelming at best. Why should we have to unload 20 ammos when we head shoot the bastards. I understand that body shots could have little (or no) effect on them but in a proper zombie game, head shots should be rewarded by almost instant kills. You should define to wound zones : the body/legs would be worth 1-2 points and the head 5-7 points.

To increase quality of play I would suggest adding the following features :
- Be able to use either the spacebar or left-click to advance a dialog or to play the sex minigame : needing to switch from mouse to keyboard is a bit bothersome
- Increase the time and/or lower the difficulty for the sex minigame : if the player is too much focused on the game it is almost impossible to enjoy the scene itself
- Alternatively add a post-minigame sequence and maybe a cum inside/outside choice
- Adding resolution and windowed/fullscreen modes choices would be nice too, either in-game or at startup
- The left-right keys should definitely be used for strafe

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
not bad not bad start ;) iam old school player who loves play DOOM and Resident Evil and this brings mind back to good time :p and fisrt time in this game in station ;) i use 30 bullets and that guy d.ck was still on hard haha but np nice start for game

Reactions: lycanpounce22

lycanpounce22

Oct 25, 2019
Zombie shooting is underwhelming at best. Why should we have to unload 20 ammos when we head shoot the bastards. I understand that body shots could have little (or no) effect on them but in a proper zombie game, head shots should be rewarded by almost instant kills. You should define to wound zones : the body/legs would be worth 1-2 points and the head 5-7 points.

To increase quality of play I would suggest adding the following features :
- Be able to use either the spacebar or left-click to advance a dialog or to play the sex minigame : needing to switch from mouse to keyboard is a bit bothersome
- Increase the time and/or lower the difficulty for the sex minigame : if the player is too much focused on the game it is almost impossible to enjoy the scene itself
- Alternatively add a post-minigame sequence and maybe a cum inside/outside choice
- Adding resolution and windowed/fullscreen modes choices would be nice too, either in-game or at startup
- The left-right keys should definitely be used for strafe
Thank you for your feedback. I've noted and put some in to-do list.

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
Started promising , but really messed up controls and Grafics are really much to work on . I could only do 1 Mission for the blonde Mandy and Wendy after Rescue dont level up anymore after the sirst sex scene ^^ Ammo count for Zombies is really a big turn off too like buy a container of Bullets to clean 1 Floor ^^ The Idea is great and i hope it goes more into Quality after a few updates because now its not enjoyable as it should and could .

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
its nice to see another first person game with adult content. even better since it isn't just walking around and seeing sex scenes. also has normal gameplay!
not much going on yet,and movement could be improved a little. but this has potential to be a decent game if this stays in development.
i liked this and would like to see more.

other
dialog needs some proof reading

cannot move while aiming

heads shots not 1 hit kill. same damage entire body?

going back to the station to can obtain a circuit board again. could lead to an issue if cannot drop it.

Glitches
animation issue when blond girl got into bed.

if you run with shift and let go of a movement button while still holding shift your character will keep running. even after letting go of shift

camera goes through walls can see things.

clipping on show animation. hand goes through boob

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote