1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Torrodog

Jul 7, 2017
So I have the drill, and I go to the wall outside the shower and try to make a hole and it does not work, am I missing something???

Also when I hit "peek" at the shower door nothing happens ???

T-Dog

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hugh Mungus Kok
Dec 7, 2017
So I have the drill, and I go to the wall outside the shower and try to make a hole and it does not work, am I missing something???

Also when I hit "peek" at the shower door nothing happens ???

T-Dog
Same here m8, is that supposed to be a bug?

Torrodog

Jul 7, 2017
Ok , so I figured it out to do the peek thing you have to use the E key to look and the ENTER key to stop,, I had already drilled the hole the first time I hit the enter key on that choice but it did not tell me the hole was there and I just figured out how to use it. Same thing when you are peeking in the keyhole at the shower door.

So next question, how do you get to raise the points with "Melody" and the "Nurse", I helped fix the generator that gave me one point now I cant figure out how to do anything else ? Also cant get the nurse to do anything ?

T - the dog

Last edited:
Reactions: lycanpounce22

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
I figured it out. I know exactly what this game needs and I can take care of it from right here.
It simply needs a ...... FAN SIG!!!

BUNKER-501-SIG_V2.gif

Torrodog

Jul 7, 2017
hey shitty look up a few posts some guy posted a real short script, down load it and install and you get 1 shot 1 kill and 1000 rounds of ammo every morning, and your magazine holds 100, that takes care of the zombie threat...lol

hrhr

May 13, 2019
I don't have much to add to the suggestions already made, but scenes like that rapist zombie make me wish this isn't another NTR fest(or that at least there's an option to turn it off, like in Seeds of Chaos). And adding more gameplay screenshots would do you a world of good.
With that said, I really like this game's ambition, I hope it goes on for a while.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Can't have sex half the time with Wendy. When I click her after going to that room it says "This person is busy." If I'm lucky the prompt will kick in.

And just a few thoughts. Pretty good start really but a little agonizing at the moment. First of all, controls are finicky and hard to get used to. If you start running and let go of shift, you keep running until you hit a WASD. Would be nicer if the sex didn't involve a minigame and automatic rotation, but was just free rotation with an animation, just my opinion. Working at sex in these games isn't my cup of tea but that's just me. Going to sleep, Would be nice if you just progressed to the next morning immediately instead of watching the clock in fast time to 7am, especially since you have to go to bed so early to do anything else right now, as early as noon. Also, MC runs with a slow pathetic jog, and it gets pretty tedious crossing the entire train station every day to get that 1 bottle of beer that may or may not be there. Would be nice if you collected maybe 3 at a time. Finally, when the time comes to initiate a sex scene, a fade to black and out of black to the start of the scene would be really nice. Her slow leisurely walk all the way to the back room takes an agonizing amount of time.

Last edited:

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Okay, tried it and found it wanting. First order of business, weaken the basic zombie to require one or two head shots or five body shots to kill. As it stands, I feel like I'm walking into a bonus dungeon full of mini-bosses with a crap sword in hand. Only that big guy who was on Wendy should require a good amount of your gun's clip. Right now, you can easily run through all 300+ bullets you start with and not get to Wendy AND the circuit board.

Second, ditch the H-scene minigame or make it simple. I didn't get to it, but I find that minigames in H-games tend to be unforgiving and ultimately limit how many people even bother with it. Try to avoid adding in frustrating things such as timed puzzles, platforming hells and overly complicated minigames. People are here to shoot zombies and bang the girls, or watch the zombies bang the girls, not build reaction time, accurate movements and dynamic vision.

Third, the god awful controls. The mouse aim is a bit floaty for me. the slightest touch makes the reticle dance a bit. Second, add in strafing. You can find a ton of animation examples of strafing all over the web, even the basic side steps would be a major improvement. There is also a brief lockup of movement if you were walking diagonally, though with how slow and clumsy the deadheads are, that isn't a problem right now. So other than the overly responsive mouse control and the lack of strafing, the controls are okay-ish for the current stage of the build. These issues will need to be corrected before fast zombies or tight areas with blind corners are added in.

All in all, a stable start. I'd suggest renumbering the release to 0.13, since a 1.0 release is considered complete, aside from bug fixes and extra things.

lycanpounce22

Oct 25, 2019
Started promising , but really messed up controls and Grafics are really much to work on . I could only do 1 Mission for the blonde Mandy and Wendy after Rescue dont level up anymore after the sirst sex scene ^^ Ammo count for Zombies is really a big turn off too like buy a container of Bullets to clean 1 Floor ^^ The Idea is great and i hope it goes more into Quality after a few updates because now its not enjoyable as it should and could .
Thank you, i'm working on graphics and game-play, trying my best to balance between game-play and H-Scene. More update will come soon.

lycanpounce22

Oct 25, 2019
Can't have sex half the time with Wendy. When I click her after going to that room it says "This person is busy." If I'm lucky the prompt will kick in.

And just a few thoughts. Pretty good start really but a little agonizing at the moment. First of all, controls are finicky and hard to get used to. If you start running and let go of shift, you keep running until you hit a WASD. Would be nicer if the sex didn't involve a minigame and automatic rotation, but was just free rotation with an animation, just my opinion. Working at sex in these games isn't my cup of tea but that's just me. Going to sleep, Would be nice if you just progressed to the next morning immediately instead of watching the clock in fast time to 7am, especially since you have to go to bed so early to do anything else right now, as early as noon. Also, MC runs with a slow pathetic jog, and it gets pretty tedious crossing the entire train station every day to get that 1 bottle of beer that may or may not be there. Would be nice if you collected maybe 3 at a time. Finally, when the time comes to initiate a sex scene, a fade to black and out of black to the start of the scene would be really nice. Her slow leisurely walk all the way to the back room takes an agonizing amount of time.
Hey there, thanks for your suggestions. Noted all of your idea but the jog speed coz that will break later game-play.

lycanpounce22

Oct 25, 2019
Okay, tried it and found it wanting. First order of business, weaken the basic zombie to require one or two head shots or five body shots to kill. As it stands, I feel like I'm walking into a bonus dungeon full of mini-bosses with a crap sword in hand. Only that big guy who was on Wendy should require a good amount of your gun's clip. Right now, you can easily run through all 300+ bullets you start with and not get to Wendy AND the circuit board.

Second, ditch the H-scene minigame or make it simple. I didn't get to it, but I find that minigames in H-games tend to be unforgiving and ultimately limit how many people even bother with it. Try to avoid adding in frustrating things such as timed puzzles, platforming hells and overly complicated minigames. People are here to shoot zombies and bang the girls, or watch the zombies bang the girls, not build reaction time, accurate movements and dynamic vision.

Third, the god awful controls. The mouse aim is a bit floaty for me. the slightest touch makes the reticle dance a bit. Second, add in strafing. You can find a ton of animation examples of strafing all over the web, even the basic side steps would be a major improvement. There is also a brief lockup of movement if you were walking diagonally, though with how slow and clumsy the deadheads are, that isn't a problem right now. So other than the overly responsive mouse control and the lack of strafing, the controls are okay-ish for the current stage of the build. These issues will need to be corrected before fast zombies or tight areas with blind corners are added in.

All in all, a stable start. I'd suggest renumbering the release to 0.13, since a 1.0 release is considered complete, aside from bug fixes and extra things.
Thanks man ! Your feedback help me alot!
About floaty crosshair. I hope mouse-sensitive adjustment will help.

lycanpounce22

Oct 25, 2019
Ok , so I figured it out to do the peek thing you have to use the E key to look and the ENTER key to stop,, I had already drilled the hole the first time I hit the enter key on that choice but it did not tell me the hole was there and I just figured out how to use it. Same thing when you are peeking in the keyhole at the shower door.

So next question, how do you get to raise the points with "Melody" and the "Nurse", I helped fix the generator that gave me one point now I cant figure out how to do anything else ? Also cant get the nurse to do anything ?

T - the dog
You have reached the end of this built. I'm working for more.

popo25

Jan 2, 2019
Interesting game, that has potential going to observe it.
Times something different than the standard games.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote