1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rasler321

Jun 4, 2017
I will always appreciate games that take the risk separating themselves from "visual novels" or rpg maker.
Its a shame a lot of them just never gets to be finished u.u
I will give this a try tho.

CONGO

Aug 29, 2017
I am no experienced gamer - so a hint about controls use would be nice. No moving of camera angle, so i can never see on my left side ... my bed is found, it seems (room with matrass upright) but the bed doesnt interact with me (no sign shown) ... so stuck after minutes ... no encouraging first experience :(

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Well ok... it's a nice promising game but... really... you have to work very hard on it because for now, you can rename it in "talk to Ryan, Have ammo, sleep"... because for a little hour of game (irl), I've fucking done just that for the most part time... don't forget that in a zombie game "headshots are always the best way to kill a zombie" and to not fucking kill it within 20 ammo at least... and add a run possibility for the MC....

EroMate

Nov 6, 2017
For the moment the movement are weird , ithink it's because the game recognize only 4 directions for movement

BizzyBone

Jun 21, 2018
Hmm from what i see so far, its a pritty interesting Game. Sound and atmosphere work good together, still there is room for improvement.

About the Controls, sorry, but they are horrific. Pls Fix it asap. I would sign the suggestion of a Run option for the MC too.

Also, a bit of Weapon Balance would be nice, cannot be the case to shoot 20 Rounds in a Zombies Head without him to fall over.

For the things i would like to see in the game. The Possibility for the Player to build there own Character would be nice, or atleast the option to play as a female character too so the player got the option to not just look at the horror girls need to endure, but to feel it for himself.

But so far good work. Oh and another thing, as a long time skyrim player you rly stole me a big smile after i see general tulius in chage of the bunker. :)

MyperH

Nov 12, 2018
Looks very promising, but damn is there a lot of room for improvement. Like we're talking building a house and only finishing the foundation lmao.
Rooting for you tho creator, hoping that this won't be another abandoned project.

We've already lost so many...

Reactions: Wolf98

kingmich

May 21, 2017
good god the movement controls are just... a nightmare like im sorry to say that but it really is also double checking his patreon and from what is seen form the discord nothing really form him since nov? so thats.. kinda a oh no moment so heres to hoping hes still alive with this

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Yeahhhh, as a shooter, it at least looks halfway decent - I don't even mind pumping a ton of bullets into zombies (IMO, we've been seduced into mowing down hundreds of zombies with games like Dead Rising, L4D, Days Gone, and WWZ). And of course, the controls suck, but I imagine that could've been fixed. Sex scenes were meh, but good enough to at least pique my interest.

However, it looks like the same old abandonware, given the dev hasn't provided any updates in 3 months. Time to focus more on Bioasshard and SoD for hentai zombie shooters. Pity though. This had potential ...

Sn3Rf!

Feb 6, 2018
The developer's Patreon had a post on the 27th of this month that they're transitioning to the unreal engine so how is it abandoned?

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote