Do you think moderators on F95 are corrupt ?

• Total voters

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
now i just wish i was able to save.. help? how do you save in this? i can't make progress if i crash
The save locations are Barracks 4 inside , Barracks 13 Ukitakes Hotsprings , Ichigos House inside, Uryus Clinic in Human world , Uraharas Shop Inside (usually you have to speak to an NPC he will heal your HP and MP and save) .

Do you get an error when you save ? If so I will send you a fix .

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
This is amusing, but could probably be improved with Koikatsu CharaStudio models.
I will make an alternate game mode o e day d
That changes all images with Koikatsu...But dont expect that anytime soon as I have to redraw over 200 scenes in Koikatsu .

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Kaffe

Mar 6, 2018
I will make an alternate game mode o e day d
That changes all images with Koikatsu...But dont expect that anytime soon as I have to redraw over 200 scenes in Koikatsu.
I do think that the game would look immensely better for it. The game you used to make the visuals are... Dated, to say the least. Out of all the Illusion games, Koikatsu has the most anime-style out of all of em, I can attest that the bleach models you can download are probably the closest you'd ever get... Outside or ordering custom art but that is a pain in the ass and prohibitively expensive :p

^ This guy made the best models I have seen of bleach characters, best of all he's released them all as a pack for free on his paetron. He also has a Pixiv account "Next21"

Reactions: thehorses2

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Patch 1.1 will be going live in a couple of hours
Patch Changes
-Tricksters Bankai now reduces all enemies chance to Dodge by 30% for 2-3 Turns
-Regarding the high miss chance the Precision Strike has been added and can be learned from a Seacret Area in the Seireitei from Oetsu Nimaiya , Precision strike always hits and deals guaranteed 50-150 damage , however it will replace you basic Zanpakuto Strike (reversable in some casses) .
-Regarding running out of MP a new Merchant is available in the Seireitei that sells Lollypops which heal for 50MP and are the only item that can restore MP during combat so far .

-A new Optional boss added to Human World ! A powerfull Fullbringer on a quest for revenge an omage to the 90s classics .
- Follow a side story with Burn the Witch characters Noel and Ninny , who are available after going out of Hueco Mundo the first time . Join in their quest to hunt an epic Dragon !
-A seacret Area has been added to the Game , if you progress to far you might just miss it ! A seacret weapon lies inside , the first Legacy Zanpakuto which can replace your regullar Zanpakuto if you equip it (temporarily changes your powers while equiped). A BING THANK YOU TO SARICA !
- Kons treasure hunt has been updated , find Kons seacret stash of treasure , by walking through the Dangai after the Civil War arc . The treasure hunt will send you all over the Seireitei ! Good luck !
Screenshot (4623).png Screenshot (4620).png Screenshot (4624).png Screenshot (4627).png Screenshot (4629).png Screenshot (4631).png Screenshot (4619).png

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
1.1 is officially released! To acess the new Side story you must first complete the Civil War Arc . After that go to Squad 1 Barracks to start it. Good luck.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I see the multiple protagonist tags and from some comments it looks like every characters has its own plot, is that right?

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
So from what I can see your art consists of stills from the series, Screencaps from flash games and fanart you didn't make. The writing better be off the fucking charts or this is deffo a waste of time. And seeing as you messed up your and you're in the screenshots I'm not holding much hope of that.

I hope you at least credited some of the artists that you ripped from lol.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
I see the multiple protagonist tags and from some comments it looks like every characters has its own plot, is that right?
Every character has their own subplots , but they all also follow a Main storyline , the Main storyline differs somewhat for each one also :)

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Fellow fappers I need your help !
After extensive testing by reducing the Dodge chance from 20% to 10% i discovered that you well... Never miss . No attack will miss NPCs only 1 in 20 actually will and sometimes , on PCs they will dodge every 5th attack .
At 15% global dodge tate , the situation is a bit better every 12th attack will miss an NPC , while the PC dodges every 4th attack .

Please express your opinion , what Global dodge should we take : Keep the 20% , Take 15% , Take 10% .

Note - the higher the dodge the less life trethning danger the PC is in , however the battles last longer and big expensive spells are at a larger danger of being wasted due to missing .
At low dodge changes the PC can unload on enemies with heavy attack however they can usually do the same to him , so its often a contest of speed and to me thst just feels like DBZ and not Bleach where dodging and countering is a common thing .

Note 2 - as it now Stands at 20% Global Dodge chance , attacks on npcs miss 1/4 of the time , while attacks on PCs miss 1/3 of the time , and this is quite balanced in my opinion .
Im just reposting this for others to see the real math , because 10% isnt an actuall 10% miss chance and 20% isnt an actual 20% miss chance . If 10% wins it will be added to the next patch , while the 20% will probably be kept in hard mode .

xDarknessZ

Dec 17, 2016
Is the futa content only as futa protagonist or it has some other girl as a futa? I prefer to play as male and it doesn't matter to me if i receive or give.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Is the futa content only as futa protagonist or it has some other girl as a futa? I prefer to play as male and it doesn't matter to me if i receive or give.
Only our Trickster and her Zanpakuto spirit are futa. In fact she was born female but uses the power of her Zanpakuto to grow a dick (so its retractable she can be 100% female when she wants to but she usually doesnt). There is only 1x other futa scene if you loose to your own Zanpakuto spirit in a battle for dominance.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes