Do you think moderators on F95 are corrupt ?

• Total voters

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
This game was made for the fans , youll get the 100% enjoyment from knowing whats going on since this is a fan continuation after Bleaches canon ending . However you will get the gist of the world , who knows , you may have a lot of fun ! Bleach is all about this world and the afterlife , and the balance of Hollow , Shinigami and Human souls thus you can visit all 3 realms of existence (Human World - aka our 21st century world , Soul Society - ,,Heaven,, that ressembles Medieval Japan where Shinigami dwell and Hueco Mundo - a dessert wasteland of eternal night where Hollows are born and devouver each other incessantly) . You are a Shinigami , and regardless of your personall choices a Shinigami aims to maintain the Balanace of souls in the universe , which usually means protecting Humans from Hollows. Now of course - every so often , great shift occurs and the balance is broken... Perhaps dooming reallity as we know it ?

A friend of mine who playtested , did not watch Bleach , but immediatelly went to watch afterwards and is currently replaying the game ;)
Good to know! Just for reference, your discord invite at the thread beginning is borked.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Here you go mate , new discord will be up on the page in about 10 days.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Fellow Perverts - Patch 1.2. Eternal Time is coming in about 14 days , the main focus being on reliving key moments and battles from the BUREACH universe , by playing the characters themselves ! (Such as the Iconic Ichigo vs Ulquiorra) . Those who beat the Eternal Time battles will gain a Shard of Twisted Time which will allow them to Save anywhere once , before breaking (several shards can be aquired one from each battle). Tetsu has also set up a new bussiness in Human world , bringing couples together for money! You will of course help him, and perhaps see some action along the way ;)

There will also be a major rebalancing of the combat system currently in place . However the old system will mostly be kept in Hard Mode.

giggityyy

Feb 13, 2021
The moment I saw it's a Bleach parody my jaws suddenly dropped. I'm like now finally some good fucking game. But please add optional NTR bro and please let us play Ichigo. Can't wait for new update !!

Reactions: thehorses2

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
The moment I saw it's a Bleach parody my jaws suddenly dropped. I'm like now finally some good fucking game. But please add optional NTR bro and please let us play Ichigo. Can't wait for new update !!
Ichigo will be a playable Companion in the far future ! Also, you will be able to play as him in the past in the iconic Ichigo vs Ulquiorra and Ichigo vs Aizzen fights . As for NTR , Ill put it up for vote in a few months... However it will probably lose , just being honest :,) . I myself am not a big fan but if the vote does pass Ill do my best ! However I like it when you cheat on others with their gf (whatever thats called xD ) and there probably be more scenes like that in the future .

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
That is one of the hardest ones :,) dont have it rn . Ill have it again in about 5 days when the new patch is finished. If you cant wait untill then the key to dating her is blackmailing her by refusing Renjis help , then saying you wont rescue Ichigo , then blackmailing her - during the Rukia Rescue Arc at about 50% Main story completion :)

Reactions: Blackbeast2017

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Patch 1.2 Eternal Time
- Twisted Time Sidequestline - relive 5 of the greatest battles in Bleach history by being the OG characters themselves for a while !
Those who win will be rewarded with a Save item that will allow them to save anywhere in the Game up to 5 times.
- THE BEACH SCENE - for those of you whove tirelessly worked for Tetsuzaemon and finished ALL of his quests from 1.0 and 1.2 you get to go to the special nudisr beach scene with loooots of girls. Who knows maybe you can date some after too ?
- Datemaker Quests : Tetsuzaemons new gig , bringing BUREACH characters together along with Urahara. Available in Uraharas shop to those whove beaten the Voyeur Missions before . Can you stop the hornyness of Matsumoto , or the jealousy of Nanao ?
- The Shinigami Ethics Commite which was taken over by Kon is wrecking havoc across soul society ! Find them in a Secret place hidden from plain sight to witness the GM himself create miracles and perhaps tell you about future updates or change your Gender ? Who knows maybe you can ask for a harem or wish for a gallery ?
- The Tortoise island , where you can face the legendary Tortoise Hermit , good luck finding this seacret location , maybe you can even find the legendary dragonsballs !
- A New Optional Boss : The Son of Zaraki who roams the northern Rukongai , beware ye who are unprepared !
- A Special Visitor from another world : Who has two Swords - silver for monsters and steel for men ? Find him in the southern Rukongai ! Maybe you can chat up his beautiful daughter too
- Several Cosmetic NPCs in the Seireitei before the start of the Civil War , mostly refugees from the Rukongai and the Nobles who hate on them
- The New Quiz Game with GREAT rewards in the Barracks #12 , test your Bleach lore with Rin ! If you won youll be a lot more powerful , or at least your dick will get sucked
- The actual Copycat in Copycats Chamber of Metamorphosis
- A Better Maggots Nest Tutorial Area with a Savepoint in the middle , and a Secret Boss encounter before that with the Burned Warrior
- Human World Graveyard area opened up past Ichigos house. Come to pay respect to the heroes of old there.
- For the Lowers of Hard Mode , there are now Hard Mode only scenes , which only you can view. For now they are Ulquiorras Memories and special Aizen encounters all across the new Twisted Time Battle events. More will be added in each patch.
- THE most important place of all added to the world - ICHIGOS CLOSET . Its comfy.
- Discover dirty secrets in Ichigos House
- Revamped Dodge System , lowering the miss chance to 10%

- FINALLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY , YOU WILL NOW ENJOY BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY AIZEN SAMA ! GOOD LUCK TO YOUR ANNUS ! HAPPY SOUL PURIFICATION MY FRIENDS !

I would also like to announce patch 1.3 right here and now - HALLOWEEB , a special event taking you to other worlds that are kind of like the Bleach world that you know of but not quite , here Soulreapers are replaced with Genies and Monsters . In this world of Horror Vampires fear... Milk !

*Note for editor - Add Gender Bender

Gameplay Changes
- The Global Dodge Chance has been reduced by -10% . All in all it is much easier to hit NPCs while PCs are somewhat easier to hit.
This reduces the power of Shunpo builds , while greatly increasing the power of Power, Hado and Hakuda builds.
BEWARE THE KOTOTSU in the Dangai ! It can one shot even the most powerfull Shinigami now that the Dodge chance has been reduced.
On Hard Mode the dodge chance change is negated and remains on 20% (for the MC only , other Party members still have a 10% Chance to miss and 10% Chance to dodge)
To start hard mode speak to the knight in the North in Execution Hill right before you exit the tutorial area (before speaking to Shunsui or Toshiro). Accept his braggart remarks to start !
- New Maggots Nest Save after the 1st Encounter With Ikkaku and Hisagi , speak to the green haired healer.
- Desperation Punch is available while in Maggots Nest it is a free 0MP attack if you do not have a Zanpakuto equiped
- Urahara Shop (Closet) now accepts Selling stuff , so you dont have to walk back to Soul Society to sell things.
- Uraharas Wristwatch which fires a guaranteed damage laser is added to the shop
- For those who finish the BEACH special event there are many girls available for dating in ANY STORY PATH, where as before only one wqs available per playthrough . Just tell them you like their boobs the most , the girls available to date from beach are : Matsumoto , Orihime , Rukia , Yoruichi, Isane , Nanao , Nemu
- Portals from Soul Society to Human World are now available when you finish the Civil War (after the Captains Meeting) instead of after the Rukia Rescue event
- The Kototsu has been removed from the Dangai in Power Training 2 event where you fight Dangai Ichigo
- Those who finish the new Twisted Time events will be able to SAVE ANYWHERE via Item up to 5 times
- First Rewards for Hard only Players - many Aizen Sequences in the Twisted Time Events and Ulquiorras Bacsktory somewhere in Hueco Mundo ! More to come soon.

Screenshot (125).png Screenshot (130).png Screenshot (134).png Screenshot (159).png Screenshot (162).png Screenshot (161).png Screenshot (157).png Screenshot (142).png Screenshot (146).png Screenshot (154).png Screenshot (151).png Screenshot (136).png Screenshot (155).png

Reactions: Oxiton

slazy

Feb 19, 2018
played it and still not impressed. no ugly bastard to fap too. I wanna imagine them fucking me hard while my bf watch and cry

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
played it and still not impressed. no ugly bastard to fap too. I wanna imagine them fucking me hard while my bf watch and cry
There is one ugly bastard scene , to YOU (the PC) finish the Civil War , start Power training in Barracks #11 , on 2nd mission go into the south of the cave and there ask the GM to turn you into a Woman ! Approach the mirror next to him to turn back and VOILA , your gang rapped by a bunch of old dudes ! Huzah !

If you like Netori just go to the Beach or do Shunpo Training with Yoruichi

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
were are the saves when u save theres to many things
You can save in Barracks #4 Inside , Barracks #13 Ukitakes Hotsprings , Rukongai far east Temple of Mimihagi , Urahara Shop Inside , Uryus Clinic , Ichigos House Inside (usually by speaking to an NPC that heals you) . There are a few more one time save spots.

You can save anywhere once , if you spend a Shard of Twisted Time item (obtained through sidequests).

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
You can save in Barracks #4 Inside , Barracks #13 Ukitakes Hotsprings , Rukongai far east Temple of Mimihagi , Urahara Shop Inside , Uryus Clinic , Ichigos House Inside (usually by speaking to an NPC that heals you) . There are a few more one time save spots.

You can save anywhere once , if you spend a Shard of Twisted Time item (obtained through sidequests).
ik were to save im talking about were does the save files go i look at the save folder and it says theres over 50 saves but i only saved once i use save editer

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes