Do you think moderators on F95 are corrupt ?

• Total voters

Princeicecream

Nov 26, 2017
anyone know where the portal is to the human world is after the captain meeting for the new update? Trying to do the date event before I get locked out and I can't progress the first one on my save where I caught up to ch2

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Hello, I know that is a silly question but but we can fuck kūkaku and ikumi in a consensual way and another more silly is there a possibility that you add "Noel Niihashi" since "bleach and burn the witch" are from the same universe?

VLuke

Mar 16, 2020
Alright, I've been hoping that someone would have the same problem I'm having, or that an update would've fixed this, but now that it's persisting to impede my attempts to even play, let alone enjoy, this game even after TWO updates, I can't take it any more.

It's one thing if the game simply won't save for me, but what the FUCK is causing the game to crash if I so much as try to access the Save Menu on the OPENING SCREEN?! From the very first version that was posted here, even to this latest update, literally every attempt I've made to access the Save Menu's resulted in a crash with this message;

1633942155269.png

I can only assume this error's the same reason I can't even get a save prompt at the save points you've mentioned already, and maybe even why it crashed one of the one or two tries I made at playing the game without saving(I ended up talking to someone I think within the Squad 4 Barracks, who I assume makes a new menu pop up, except the game then crashed with a message similar to the above; this was on 1.0, though, so that might've been fixed already). As I said, I thought this was just an unfortunate fuckup on the very first version, only for it to still happen on 1.1, and now even 1.2...

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
any1 know what this error is?

1633948932001.png

I assume this is the reason I am getting errors after the intro and when trying to load a game

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Alright, I've been hoping that someone would have the same problem I'm having, or that an update would've fixed this, but now that it's persisting to impede my attempts to even play, let alone enjoy, this game even after TWO updates, I can't take it any more.

It's one thing if the game simply won't save for me, but what the FUCK is causing the game to crash if I so much as try to access the Save Menu on the OPENING SCREEN?! From the very first version that was posted here, even to this latest update, literally every attempt I've made to access the Save Menu's resulted in a crash with this message;

View attachment 1447383

I can only assume this error's the same reason I can't even get a save prompt at the save points you've mentioned already, and maybe even why it crashed one of the one or two tries I made at playing the game without saving(I ended up talking to someone I think within the Squad 4 Barracks, who I assume makes a new menu pop up, except the game then crashed with a message similar to the above; this was on 1.0, though, so that might've been fixed already). As I said, I thought this was just an unfortunate fuckup on the very first version, only for it to still happen on 1.1, and now even 1.2...
Can I have your PC specs ? If you want to private message me about them. I might have a solution for your problem Playtest - go into the Game folder , then enter the WWW folder, scroll down untill you find the RPG Maker MV app , click it , inside the app
activate Playtest (CTRL+R). From there the game is a lot more stable it fixed the simmilar problem of another player.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
You currently have about 2.5h of main story , 3x times since there are 3 main Paths , and about 2h of sidestories and another 1h if you want to find all the secrets ! (I love secrets :D) . Your also probably going to be dying and restarting for about 1h on your first playthrough , but probably wont die even once when you get good.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Hello, I know that is a silly question but but we can fuck kūkaku and ikumi in a consensual way and another more silly is there a possibility that you add "Noel Niihashi" since "bleach and burn the witch" are from the same universe?
NOEL is in the Game :D , finish the Civil War event and Rescue Rukia, after that go to the Crossroads in the Soul Society next to Barracks #1 (Outside) she and Ninny are visiting and hunting a dragon :D.
Kukkaku Shiba is available as well ! But she is rare , the only way to date her is to finish the Civil War , then beggin Hado Specialization training. Once you train with her and Shunsui , visit her House in Rukongai #1.

Reactions: Lazarus 61

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
anyone know where the portal is to the human world is after the captain meeting for the new update? Trying to do the date event before I get locked out and I can't progress the first one on my save where I caught up to ch2
If your a Loyalist the Portal to Human World is active after the Civil War ends(after the Captains meeting) go to Crossroads near Barracks #1 , then from there to Kido Corps Base, from the Kido Corps Base go south then just get near the Senkaimon gate and interact with it.
If your a Traitor you need to JUMP DOWN A WELL in the Barracks #2 Outskirts in the north of the zone this will teleport you straight to Urahara Shop.
Alternatively if you Rescue Rukia , you may enter Mayuris Basement, go through the Portal to Hueco Mundo, and right there in Hueco Mundo there is another Portal to Uraharas Shop :p

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
If your a Loyalist the Portal to Human World is active after the Civil War ends(after the Captains meeting) go to Crossroads near Barracks #1 , then from there to Kido Corps Base, from the Kido Corps Base go south then just get near the Senkaimon gate and interact with it.
If your a Traitor you need to JUMP DOWN A WELL in the Barracks #2 Outskirts in the north of the zone this will teleport you straight to Urahara Shop.
Alternatively if you Rescue Rukia , you may enter Mayuris Basement, go through the Portal to Hueco Mundo, and right there in Hueco Mundo there is another Portal to Uraharas Shop :p
You should not Rescue Rukia before youve finished the dating events !

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Currently trying out the game. Any tips I should know?
This is my advice - start out with the Strongman Character as he is by far the easiest to play (and physically the strongest in the early game), the Loyalist Pro-Ichigo Path in the Main Story is by far the easiest and probably wont get you killed.
Besides this you have the freedom to explore and do whatever you wish ! Every character and build has their weaknesses but all weaknesses can be overcome via items (Urahara and Mayuris Shops) . Sometimes battles are like Mathematicall equations, you have a certain item and you can solver X . For items you need money so either grind a LOT or explore and find secrets, you can earn a lot of money from defeating the Optional Seacret Bosses ! (Dragon Warrior in Human World, Son of Kenpachi, Hooler, Aaronyero in the Rukongai ... ).

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
While I am all for a Bleach parody H-game, honestly I am surprised you haven't been sued yet.. 80% of this game has to be copyrighted at least. But hey that's none of my business. Good luck with this.

Reactions: thehorses2

HeXy

Nov 16, 2017
I have tried to play the first version but this bug is still here. no idea why this happens but it LITTERALLY makes the game unplayable since it shows up immediately on pressing "continue" and just talking to the first light green haired person right outside the prison.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
While I am all for a Bleach parody H-game, honestly I am surprised you haven't been sued yet.. 80% of this game has to be copyrighted at least. But hey that's none of my business. Good luck with this.
It is completly free, I earn no money for this, on top of that its a parody lol. The worst they can do is make a cease and desist order. However I am into internationall law by profession so I know these things, and I dont think big companies would waste their time on me. Besides isnt every Trainer game also in the same sphere xD ? They draw their own art but theyre not the same characters.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
I have tried to play the first version but this bug is still here. no idea why this happens but it LITTERALLY makes the game unplayable since it shows up immediately on pressing "continue" and just talking to the first light green haired person right outside the prison.
I might have a solution for your problem Playtest - go into the Game folder , then enter the WWW folder, scroll down untill you find the RPG Maker MV app , click it , inside the app
activate Playtest (CTRL+R). From there the game is a lot more stable it fixed the simmilar problem of another player.
If it still doesnt work please private message me and send me your PC specs.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes