Do you think moderators on F95 are corrupt ?

• Total voters

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
Can I have your PC specs ? If you want to private message me about them. I might have a solution for your problem Playtest - go into the Game folder , then enter the WWW folder, scroll down untill you find the RPG Maker MV app , click it , inside the app
activate Playtest (CTRL+R). From there the game is a lot more stable it fixed the simmilar problem of another player.

ok yeah, playtesting seams to work, as for my specs I don't think their the problem but I'll tell you

rtx 3060 6 gb vram
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz
16.0 GB (15.4 GB usable)

I noticed that the error message I get indicates that it is trying to load a image file that is used by a different RPGM game that I have, maybe a issue with the RPGM version as stated above or with the RPGM rts package, sorry if it's not that helpful

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
I have the RPG Maker MV with a single DLC (the city expansion stuff DLC since I needed it to craft Human World) its I believe from 2018, maybe our versions arent compatible... If so it really sucks, I really should have worked in VX but MV just looks more cute.

Yeah our graphics cards arent that far off , everythings fine there . Please report if the problem persists ! Im sorry for the inconvenience Im not a professional and this is still kind of new to me. When I learn how to fix this I will, there will probably be a patch only for fixing stuff and grammar lol xD

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Sorry if this was asked already, but how do you save? There's nothing in the X menu to use to save.

Apr 29, 2021
NOEL is in the Game :D , finish the Civil War event and Rescue Rukia, after that go to the Crossroads in the Soul Society next to Barracks #1 (Outside) she and Ninny are visiting and hunting a dragon :D.
Kukkaku Shiba is available as well ! But she is rare , the only way to date her is to finish the Civil War , then beggin Hado Specialization training. Once you train with her and Shunsui , visit her House in Rukongai #1.
and what about ikumi? Will you add the waifu milf?, I still haven't made much progress in history
sample_8872f73a488d810573851889c71100bf.jpg

baddog99

Oct 14, 2020
The combat system looks interesting and I always enjoy different paths :cool:.
I have two questions for you:
  1. Does the Size reflect the content or is it bad compression?
  2. Is there a bad/evil route?
Thanks.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Sorry if this was asked already, but how do you save? There's nothing in the X menu to use to save.
There are Save Points in Barracks #4 inside, Barracks #13 Ukitakes Hotsprings, Rukongai Far Northeast, Human World Urahara Shop inside, Uryus Clinic, Ichigos House Inside , usually you have to speak to an NPC. You can also save now anywhere by using the Shard of Twisted time Once.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
The combat system looks interesting and I always enjoy different paths :cool:.
I have two questions for you:
  1. Does the Size reflect the content or is it bad compression?
  2. Is there a bad/evil route?
Thanks.
It does reflect the size of the Game ! Theres a minimum of 5 hours for each storypath for 1st time players, especially if you like to read it might dragg out to 8h.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
and what about ikumi? Will you add the waifu milf?, I still haven't made much progress in history
View attachment 1447982
You CAN date Unagiya, pretty much all Humans and Shinigami that exist in the verse are available :D and a few Hollows but not many . To date Unagiya you have to enter Unagiyas Shop in Human World twice and defeat the secret boss Baishin there. Watch out though hes VERY tough, I wouldnt reccomend it unless your late game. After you beat him speak to Unagiya on the outside of her Shop.

Reactions: Anonymous lover

SunnyBee

Nov 20, 2020
However I am into internationall law by profession so I know these things, and I dont think big companies would waste their time on me.
No offense intended, but you should probably watch how you phrase things. If you were actually studying international law and knew about Cease & Desist Orders, you'd know that Major companies actually do waste their time and resources on them all of the time. ( ) being the biggest claimant. They've sued people over fan art, brought down illegal apps, killed parody projects, and destroyed many other amazing Pokemon-related projects because they legally can and have the time to. I guarantee you they have someone sitting at a desk somewhere whose sole job is to hunt these things down and to make problems for people even if neither side profited from it. The likelihood the company that does Bleach would do anything though is non-existent so the guy that commented is tripping.

Also wanted to say good job on your game. ^_^

Reactions: thehorses2

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Ty bro !

I know what they do, I also know some of them personally, Im not messing with their data or giving them a bad name, in fact Im promoting them ! And I say Im promoting them because they deserve it ! I was always sad there wasnt a Bleach game on F95 that I know off so I made one. Besides how many Trainer Games, games with characters from other media (2B and Trish mandatory insert here) exist lol. None of them have had any problems that I know off.

I know a bit of international law as I work on diplomacy if they really have a massive pervert sitting on f95 and stalking for Games all props to them ! Thats some dedication , but dont worry if the worst happens Ill fake my own death.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Fellow perverts, you wished for me to redraw the game in 3D and your wish is my Command, since I am the big shlong genie, tomorrow a vote will be cast here , you will select two of your most favorite waifus , and ALL of their art so far and as of yet in the Game will be made in 3D. This will be repeated in each week, and each new Patch will have this new 3D art in it, with the option to switch back to 2D art.

Edit : And to all haters. I will not stop making this game, I will continue to make the things I love until I die . And I will finish it, even if it takes 2 or two hundred years to do so.

Apr 29, 2021
You CAN date Unagiya, pretty much all Humans and Shinigami that exist in the verse are available :D and a few Hollows but not many . To date Unagiya you have to enter Unagiyas Shop in Human World twice and defeat the secret boss Baishin there. Watch out though hes VERY tough, I wouldnt reccomend it unless your late game. After you beat him speak to Unagiya on the outside of her Shop.
ooh thanks for the explanation then to follow the story;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: thehorses2

SilberUndGuld

Feb 29, 2020
Might be able to help the blokes having the "faled to load www/img/characters %E4%B8%BB%E4%BA%BA%E5%85%AC.png" problem.

I was getting the issue, and had a suspicion that it was hex. Ran it through a TL, and it turned out that the letter salad above is
"主人公"
in hexademical unicode.

I made a file called 主人公.png in my character folder, and I could access the save and load menu.

Bizarrely, afterwards the game said I was loading the saves of a completely different RPGMV game after that. I'll continue fiddling around with it, hope this helps anyone having issues, or at least gives thehorses2 some hints as to what the heck is going on.

EDIT:Also um, bug report. Rather than save inside the game folder, it's gone and created a save folder in the harddrive root, so it's saving and loading from G:/save rather than G:/blahblahdirectories/BureachWorking235/save

Last edited:

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Might be able to help the blokes having the "faled to load www/img/characters %E4%B8%BB%E4%BA%BA%E5%85%AC.png" problem.

I was getting the issue, and had a suspicion that it was hex. Ran it through a TL, and it turned out that the letter salad above is
"主人公"
in hexademical unicode.

I made a file called 主人公.png in my character folder, and I could access the save and load menu.

Bizarrely, afterwards the game said I was loading the saves of a completely different RPGMV game after that. I'll continue fiddling around with it, hope this helps anyone having issues, or at least gives thehorses2 some hints as to what the heck is going on.

EDIT:Also um, bug report. Rather than save inside the game folder, it's gone and created a save folder in the harddrive root, so it's saving and loading from G:/save rather than G:/blahblahdirectories/BureachWorking235/save
Thank you ! This actually helps a lot !
Its even more Bizzare than I first thought... I really dont speak actuall Japanese and thats a bummer. But the save file location helps a lot .

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I might have a solution for your problem Playtest - go into the Game folder , then enter the WWW folder, scroll down untill you find the RPG Maker MV app , click it , inside the app
activate Playtest (CTRL+R). From there the game is a lot more stable it fixed the simmilar problem of another player.
If it still doesnt work please private message me and send me your PC specs.
The RPGMV app wouldnt run for me. Something about a QT platform plugin. Guess I will have to wait for these issues to be resolved before I can play this.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
The RPGMV app wouldnt run for me. Something about a QT platform plugin. Guess I will have to wait for these issues to be resolved before I can play this.
Please send me a screenshot . On here or in private chat. If you cant run RPG Maker MV im no sure how to fix but Im compiling a list of known issues.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Can you make a 100% CG save in this for recollection and scene room? I don't fancy playing through this too many things to do artwork looks good though.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes