Do you think moderators on F95 are corrupt ?

• Total voters

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Can you make a 100% CG save in this for recollection and scene room? I don't fancy playing through this too many things to do artwork looks good though.
There is no possible way to get 100% in a single playthrough you will always miss at least 30% as your choises and specialization always limit you . However there is a quasi Gallery - Complete the Tutorial missions and do not fight Ikkaku (just agree with everything in Maggots nest). After thid go to Barracks #10 go inside the building , to the east find a drawer with hairgell right next to it you will see Aizen who will tell you ,Shhhh,
Now check your inventory and VOILA you will be teleported to my testing room , there are many if not all sex scenes right there some future plans too but many things are also viable to change also they are for now mostly 1.0 scenes but there is a lot of them.

Reactions: Shizusan

gretcyborg

Feb 15, 2020
So far, i'm really enjoying the game, you did well with the plot. BUT, they're a number of issues :

- the grammar mistakes are pretty numerous and not the best things to look at (although i understand what it is not to be a native english speaker).

- Not being able to save anywhere also isn't the best idea in the world.

- The fact that you're softlock if your run out of reiatsu isn't good, in any way. I shouldn't have to reload the game to try again. Maybe make a move that can restore Reiatsu, otherwise the game gets more frustrating and really not that fun.

- there's no progression, no leveling system, which makes you think that you're not doing anything that matters (please add a leveling system).

- the balancing is fucked. if you didn't kill your opponent, that you're out of reiatsu then you're forced to use normal attacks. BUT most of them deal a delicious amount of ZERO damage (literally no damage). So you're softlocked... again...

- also navigating through the map is pain incarnate.

I see a lot of potential in that game though. Although i won't playthis version in the state that it is in, i definitively look forward to the future updates, hoping that my criticism is heard.

Thanks anyway for making a Bleach game. Very cool.

PS : I wonder if it will be possible in the future to play as an Arrancar, i know i would love to, as Arrancars are my favorites.
Sorry if this was already answered previously.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
So far, i'm really enjoying the game, you did well with the plot. BUT, they're a number of issues :

- the grammar mistakes are pretty numerous and not the best things to look at (although i understand what it is not to be a native english speaker).

- Not being able to save anywhere also isn't the best idea in the world.

- The fact that you're softlock if your run out of reiatsu isn't good, in any way. I shouldn't have to reload the game to try again. Maybe make a move that can restore Reiatsu, otherwise the game gets more frustrating and really not that fun.

- there's no progression, no leveling system, which makes you think that you're not doing anything that matters (please add a leveling system).

- the balancing is fucked. if you didn't kill your opponent, that you're out of reiatsu then you're forced to use normal attacks. BUT most of them deal a delicious amount of ZERO damage (literally no damage). So you're softlocked... again...

- also navigating through the map is pain incarnate.

I see a lot of potential in that game though. Although i won't playthis version in the state that it is in, i definitively look forward to the future updates, hoping that my criticism is heard.

Thanks anyway for making a Bleach game. Very cool.

PS : I wonder if it will be possible in the future to play as an Arrancar, i know i would love to, as Arrancars are my favorites.
Sorry if this was already answered previously.
- I will fix grammar one day thats a promise !

- Not saving anywhere is in my opinion more taxing and more realistic it makes some encounters really hard and life like. That will not be changed , although if you do the Twisted time Sidequests right now you will be able to save anywhere up to 5x times via item

- There is a move which restores Reiatsu in combat its called Konasutra gained in the Beach event by doing all Tetsuzaemon Sidequests. As with everything in this game it has to be earned and is not given. There are alternatives the chinese merchant in Barracks #8 sells Lollypops which will restore your MP in combat by a small ammount other than this your only option is to steal MP out of opponents (Trickster can do thid with Bankai)

- There is no leveling system but there IS quite detailed progression system at least in the terms you make. Besides your starting pick of 3 heroes each with their own specializations(Strongmans pure power , Tricksters stunlocks and tricks , Copycats ability to copy others but being not the greatest at anything specidic) you will after the Civil War specialize in one of 6 techniques - Speed , Power , Hakuda (Bare Hand Fighting) , Hado (Offensive Magic) , Bakudo (Defensive Magic) , Kaido (Healing). Each one of these increases a specific stats AND gives you abilities you could not otherwise have (Speed buffs you , power makes you hit hard and be tanky , Hakuda deals extreme damage and bypasses most armor at the expense of not holding a sword witch is a bummer, Hado lets you DELETE most enemies from existance but the MP cost is high and your a glass canon , Bakudo lets you stun and grow your defense , as well as TELEPORT and se Invisible beings, Ressurect the dead and other essoteric stuff on high levels. Kaido lets you heal of course ). Please play deeper into the game Im sure youll enjoy it ! The progression system was designed with a lot of thought but you have to EARN IT .

- If you dont like when your Reiatsu runs out you have several choices : Buy Hado # 4 which costs 50MP and is strong for its price , go into Squad 2 Barracks Outskirts descend a rope and find Oetsu Nimaiya down in a cave training. Ask him to teach you Precision cut its a 0MP move that alwqys hits and deals 75-150 guaranteed damage but it does not scale with your stats it then replaces your Zanpakuto strike.
The combat system was ment to represent Bleach , if you run out of Reiatsu as a Shinigami in Bleach in my oppinion your pretty kuch dead. In the future the Quincy class will regenerate MP passivelly though as they can gather Reiatsu from the atmosphere.

- I will draw a map soon and post it here as a picture on this site ! Thats also a promise , Ill do it in about a week.

Thank you for the review. Please understand that although this is not Dark Souls , nothing will be handed to you on a silver plater. Just like Ichigos journey, the game is designed to mercilessly beat you in the beggining , but feels quite easy once you get the hang of it. You will greatly enjoy your rise in power and skil ltrust me !
In the beggining please play defensivelly when you can , and count on your companions to fight for you against most enemies. If you can choose Strongman and be a Pro-Ichigo Loyalist in the main story as it is by far the easiest path in difficulty. Also Strongmans Zanpakuto cut is okay against non-boss enemies in the beggining.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
P.S. Yes in Chapter 2 once you die in Hueco Mundo you will be Ressurected as an Arrancar. This will beggin the Evil Storyline and a non-Canon ending where you fight against the Soul Society alongside Aizen.

gretcyborg

Feb 15, 2020
i mean... i understand that you have a vision of what you want to accomplish, and i respect that (never was i expecting anything to be given to me, but understand that i got softlocked about 5 times). but it's just that spending all your reiatsu in the fight versus byakuya and renji and you're forced to deal 0 damage. i hope you understand why i think the balancing may be off. and having to go to a healing zone after every fight or being forced to load a save that could take you back 30 minutes or even 1 hour before where you were, it's not what i call fun. To me, the sex scenes are second to the gameplay and story, while the story was ,without a doubt, interesting, the gameplay left a lot to desire.

i get that no reiatsu, like in bleach, means trouble, but early on, it means softlock against bosses that can't hurt you and you can't hurt them. to me, there should never have a softlock scenario.

i'm not a fan of the "no leveling" system, i'll still give it a chance. at a later date, when the map isn't hell to navigate through.

also, i imagine that you often get comments talking about the grammatical errors, it's only minor in the end. i think that's the least important concern i have with the game.

still despise all that criticism, i want to see that game succeed.

PS : i get that you want a game that rewards the player rather than give it all to him. But maybe softlocking the player after 30 minutes of gameplay isn't very flattering, for the game or the player. No shit, i had to restart the game 3 times.

gretcyborg

Feb 15, 2020
P.S. Yes in Chapter 2 once you die in Hueco Mundo you will be Ressurected as an Arrancar. This will beggin the Evil Storyline and a non-Canon ending where you fight against the Soul Society alongside Aizen.
You make me happy. Thanks.

btw, the reason why the leveling system sounded like a good idea to me, is because going through soul society after killing 50 thugs, and still having to kill each one of them in several attacks really seem like a waste of time. And a lack of growth.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
i mean... i understand that you have a vision of what you want to accomplish, and i respect that (never was i expecting anything to be given to me, but understand that i got softlocked about 5 times). but it's just that spending all your reiatsu in the fight versus byakuya and renji and you're forced to deal 0 damage. i hope you understand why i think the balancing may be off. and having to go to a healing zone after every fight or being forced to load a save that could take you back 30 minutes or even 1 hour before where you were, it's not what i call fun. To me, the sex scenes are second to the gameplay and story, while the story was ,without a doubt, interesting, the gameplay left a lot to desire.

i get that no reiatsu, like in bleach, means trouble, but early on, it means softlock against bosses that can't hurt you and you can't hurt them. to me, there should never have a softlock scenario.

i'm not a fan of the "no leveling" system, i'll still give it a chance. at a later date, when the map isn't hell to navigate through.

also, i imagine that you often get comments talking about the grammatical errors, it's only minor in the end. i think that's the least important concern i have with the game.

still despise all that criticism, i want to see that game succeed.

PS : i get that you want a game that rewards the player rather than give it all to him. But maybe softlocking the player after 30 minutes of gameplay isn't very flattering, for the game or the player. No shit, i had to restart the game 3 times.
I am considering making Precision cut into the default Zanpakuto Strike , that would mean however that all NPCs would have it too. Aka all basic attacks deal 50-150 damage but are not modified by stats. Power builds would suffer greatly with this but oh well , theyve alreqdy got a major power boost with the miss chance being lowered. Btw seriouslly find precision cut in Squad 2 Barracks Outskirts down a rope its pretty visible , Precision cut was designed to beat hard mode , but it works great with normall as well. I may put it up for vote soon.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
You make me happy. Thanks.

btw, the reason why the leveling system sounded like a good idea to me, is because going through soul society after killing 50 thugs, and still having to kill each one of them in several attacks really seem like a waste of time. And a lack of growth.
I understand :,) however grinding is not actually that efficient , its suppose to ressemble JRPGS and Bleach Brave Souls. Its much more profitable to find secrets and Secret bosses that reward you anywhere from 2000-10000 gp per instance .

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
NOEL is in the Game :D , finish the Civil War event and Rescue Rukia, after that go to the Crossroads in the Soul Society next to Barracks #1 (Outside) she and Ninny are visiting and hunting a dragon :D.
Kukkaku Shiba is available as well ! But she is rare , the only way to date her is to finish the Civil War , then beggin Hado Specialization training. Once you train with her and Shunsui , visit her House in Rukongai #1.
Thank you for explaining it to me and it's good that you were able to add to the waifu de noel:love:

• Love
Reactions: thehorses2

gretcyborg

Feb 15, 2020
Got It. lastly, do you intend on adding resureccions to the arrancars? (in the same way the the vizards have "hollowfication") ?
I'm also curious about what the "elemental damage rate change : arrancar" means.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Got It. lastly, do you intend on adding resureccions to the arrancars? (in the same way the the vizards have "hollowfication") ?
I'm also curious about what the "elemental damage rate change : arrancar" means.
As with the 6 training paths of the Shinigami (Speed,Power,Hakuda,Hado,Bakudo,Kaido) , Arrancar will have their own training paths (Power, Hollow Hand to Hand, Cero, Hierro, Hollow Healing and Starks Lazy Training) if you go with the Power Training for Hollows you will get your Ressurection ! Which will boost your naturall unique Hollow power in a great way.
But thats enough spoilers for now xD.
Only Hollows can be damaged by Arrancar damage :p . It comes mostly from the Anti-Arrancar Mines in Mayuris shop. Visored are for the large part immune to Arrancar damage as is everyone else, unless theyve gone berserk due to Hollowfication.

Reactions: gretcyborg

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
By the fans
For the Fans :D
*SUPER FUN FACT - During sex in certain possitions you can ,Fuck Hollow Hole, this also deals Arrancar type damage which will only hurt Hollow lovers :D. Also the strongest se* move in Doggy style is named ,FINAL GETSUGA TENSHO, I named it after the ending of the Manga - a giant ass fuck we all deserve.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
What is the futa/trans content in this game?, i would like to see a picture as well
One of three choosable protagonists is a futa (or a female she has a retractable dick xD). However she mostly has the same animations as the male chars, she does have some unique scenes with men where she is a pure woman (vagena).
There really isnt much content where being a futa would bring much difference than being a man, at least not yet.
Screenshot (168).png

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Failed to load: img/characters/hero%20walk.png

Extracted in Japanese Locale. Any ideas?
Please open the Game folder, open the WWW folder there, go to the bottom , there open the RPG Maker MV App, once inside beggin Playtesting (CTRL+R) , for now please play the game from there . If this doesnt work , please private message me.

Reactions: bulifun

Rockey

Sep 30, 2017
So I got stuck multiple times in different points at the beginning of the game, and so I ask someone to post their save with a lot of gold and not bugged pls.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Well xD ... The original plan was to draw the two most popular girls in the pool first. I never thought delaying the 3D images would get so much fricction I honestly thought about 3% would do it.

So this is the plan - Ill draw Rukia in 3D to give you a feel for it youll be able to download it in a separate image pack with which you will be able to replace your original images of Rukia in Game , I might also draw Yoruichi but no promises.Then Im going to delay the 3D untill a further Patch and draw them all at once.

Ty community !

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
There is no possible way to get 100% in a single playthrough you will always miss at least 30% as your choises and specialization always limit you . However there is a quasi Gallery - Complete the Tutorial missions and do not fight Ikkaku (just agree with everything in Maggots nest). After thid go to Barracks #10 go inside the building , to the east find a drawer with hairgell right next to it you will see Aizen who will tell you ,Shhhh,
Now check your inventory and VOILA you will be teleported to my testing room , there are many if not all sex scenes right there some future plans too but many things are also viable to change also they are for now mostly 1.0 scenes but there is a lot of them.
Not bad m8 but would definitely prefer a full 100% gallery room have no idea why there isn't a way to get 100% of all in normal playthrough? Does the test room have it all? is that developer bug for testing? lol

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes