Do you think moderators on F95 are corrupt ?

• Total voters

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Are there any h scenes now also how long is the content at the moment?
There are around 50 girls , some with different variations to enjoy ! You have about 2-4 hours of gameplay in the main story, and doing all the side stuff might net you an additional 4 hours. If you fast forward dialogue its about 1/2 the length.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
There are around 50 girls , some with different variations to enjoy ! You have about 2-4 hours of gameplay in the main story, and doing all the side stuff might net you an additional 4 hours. If you fast forward dialogue its about 1/2 the length.
I'm enjoying the game but can you tell me how to save other than talking to the healer?

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
I'm enjoying the game but can you tell me how to save other than talking to the healer?
There is only 1 other way- via item. Finish the Twisted time Side missions, you will get a Twisted time item each time, you can shatter it to save anywhere, anytime ! Exceptionally usefull in late game. There are 5 in total.
In the Halloweeb Lamp Society world if you defeat the Efreet Boss you will get a magic lamp that can heal you anywhere out of combat and save on the spot but only once.

Im thinking of giving the Kaido (Healing) specialization a Save option due them them being... Well actuall healers. They are also a bit underpowered right now so it would be a great gimmic.

Cheat Note : if you have any experience with RPG Maker MV , open the WWW folder, open the RPG Maker MV in there, open the Game Settings and make the Save Available anywhere from the Database. I cant guarantee this will be stable. But if its really that annoying you can take care of it that way.

Reactions: Connoisseur NTR

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
There is only 1 other way- via item. Finish the Twisted time Side missions, you will get a Twisted time item each time, you can shatter it to save anywhere, anytime ! Exceptionally usefull in late game. There are 5 in total.
In the Halloweeb Lamp Society world if you defeat the Efreet Boss you will get a magic lamp that can heal you anywhere out of combat and save on the spot but only once.

Im thinking of giving the Kaido (Healing) specialization a Save option due them them being... Well actuall healers. They are also a bit underpowered right now so it would be a great gimmic.

Cheat Note : if you have any experience with RPG Maker MV , open the WWW folder, open the RPG Maker MV in there, open the Game Settings and make the Save Available anywhere from the Database. I cant guarantee this will be stable. But if its really that annoying you can take care of it that way.
I see thank you

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
does this game have any futa on male content?
It does have limited Futa content yes, mostly with our Futa character Trickster (one of the starting three). She can turn Futa on and off and has a retractable dick. She is the only character that can sleep with males yes, but whenever she does so she is in full female mode (so far her male scenes are Aizen in the Beach episode, Toshiro in Halloween world, Chad during the main storyline, Master Roshi if teleported to the DBZ world by the GM during Power training, a r*pe flashback in her past, a scene with her ex-husband with finish her past side-story). In general Trickster is more attracted to women, but she will sometimes dable in men, I mean she does have over 40 females to choose from and just about 5 males.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen for you who are experiencing difficulties with the 2nd Room of Hollow Advancement when you become Gillian and want to become Vasto Lorde please download the game again from this link :

Alternativelly you can just kill all the Gillian mobs rowing around, before going into the Adjuchas mobs room.
Both methods will work.

Mini fix Notes:
-Added more Adjuchas Mobs to 2nd Room, since their respawning didnt work properly you will now have enough Kan to finish the Evolution into Vasto Lorde regardless of that
- Turning into a Hollow will now make you loose most Weapons,Armor and Acessories (as was intended) as well as all Gold/Kan, however many clickable Items will still be kept (such as Anti-Arrancar mines, Flesh Healing Druggs, Reiatsu Wire etc...).

Will be posted as the main game soon on the site, as the main game version.

Arjuna alter

May 14, 2021
It does have limited Futa content yes, mostly with our Futa character Trickster (one of the starting three). She can turn Futa on and off and has a retractable dick. She is the only character that can sleep with males yes, but whenever she does so she is in full female mode (so far her male scenes are Aizen in the Beach episode, Toshiro in Halloween world, Chad during the main storyline, Master Roshi if teleported to the DBZ world by the GM during Power training, a r*pe flashback in her past, a scene with her ex-husband with finish her past side-story). In general Trickster is more attracted to women, but she will sometimes dable in men, I mean she does have over 40 females to choose from and just about 5 males.
wait there are other universes in the game !? and within that universe we can fuck videl number 18 and bulma? .

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
wait there are other universes in the game !? and within that universe we can fuck videl number 18 and bulma? .
Well...Theyre mostly a joke xD guest characters , so far the only DBZ girl is Maron . But maybe in the future. Theres a lot of guest characters since I add one each update xD.

You can however visit other worlds - so far Lamp Societ and Halloween Society (what if universes within Bleach) , and Master Roshis Turtle Island in a secret easter egg if you take the Power Training after the Civil War in the Main story.

Note the Halloween Society posses an entire parody of Draculas Castle from Castlevania xD

Arjuna alter

May 14, 2021
Well...Theyre mostly a joke xD guest characters , so far the only DBZ girl is Maron . But maybe in the future. Theres a lot of guest characters since I add one each update xD.

You can however visit other worlds - so far Lamp Societ and Halloween Society (what if universes within Bleach) , and Master Roshis Turtle Island in a secret easter egg if you take the Power Training after the Civil War in the Main story.

Note the Halloween Society posses an entire parody of Draculas Castle from Castlevania xD
aah of course of course I understand xd but if it is not a bad idea maybe in the future when the game is finished you can make an extra arc of trips between dimensions of other animes with which you like as DLC or something like that, by the way we can fuck Maron ? Xd

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: thehorses2

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
aah of course of course I understand xd but if it is not a bad idea maybe in the future when the game is finished you can make an extra arc of trips between dimensions of other animes with which you like as DLC or something like that, by the way we can fuck Maron ? Xd
Oh, when Im finished I was thinking more like another game, Naruto probably :p
As for Bleach I was thinking about a universal Tournament with the YuYu Hakusho Series since they share a theme of life after death.

Yes you can fck Maron :p, you must be male though, just dont choose Trickster as your starting character. You must also defeat the Turtle Hermit which is pretty hard, Id reccomend using Stronguy.

Lumpeyeone

May 28, 2017
Screenshot (1).png
This happens when I select continue on the main menu or get healed by the 4th squad guy just outside maggot's nest.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
View attachment 1485570
This happens when I select continue on the main menu or get healed by the 4th squad guy just outside maggot's nest.
Please enter the Game folder, enter the WWW folder inside there, scroll down and open RPG Maker MV app, Load the Game File, then activate Playtest once the app loads (CTRL+R) . This should make your game stable . If this doesnt help you either, please private message me.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Game is pretty cool, would be great is there was a fast travel system implemented
There is but its kind of rare. Once you get past the Civil War Arc in any storyline you will get an item that will always teleport you to the Seireitei (Senkaimon). Other than that Arrancars can teleport to Las Noches, and Shinigami Bakudo Experts can teleport pretty much anywhere in the world once their final training is complete ! Sure saves a lot of time and its pretty cool.

Jan 13, 2018
There is but its kind of rare. Once you get past the Civil War Arc in any storyline you will get an item that will always teleport you to the Seireitei (Senkaimon). Other than that Arrancars can teleport to Las Noches, and Shinigami Bakudo Experts can teleport pretty much anywhere in the world once their final training is complete ! Sure saves a lot of time and its pretty cool.
Good to know only just started but like the game so far, can be frustrating at times navigating to find a specific squad even with the map

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Good to know only just started but like the game so far, can be frustrating at times navigating to find a specific squad even with the map
Yeah :( Senkaimon is circular , and thats sort of intentional to show the circularity of the world. All other places are linear though. Human world, Rukongai, Hueco Mundo you name it :) . Pretty straight forward movement there.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes