Do you think moderators on F95 are corrupt ?

• Total voters

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
I will seriously consider this I was always going with more of a fun play approach rather than a full on battle system. Most sex battles cant kill you outright , but you can kill yourself with some of your own abilities by wasting your HP (Heart attack xD... )

You will be extremely tired after sex though. Which will make all incoming battles pretty harsh , unless you play it really slow and balance out your abilities as to retain a balance of HP / MP during sex.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Sorry for the delay guys, turns out im not really good at drawing 3D stuff in Koikatsu, Ill keep working on it, but I think Ill have to set it on to a later date since Im not satisfied with my own drawing...

Anyway, a new update will be here in about 10 says, and after that there will be a XXXmass special. Get your socks ready !

Kaffe91

Nov 14, 2021
Sorry for the delay guys, turns out im not really good at drawing 3D stuff in Koikatsu, Ill keep working on it, but I think Ill have to set it on to a later date since Im not satisfied with my own drawing...

Anyway, a new update will be here in about 10 says, and after that there will be a XXXmass special. Get your socks ready !
If you mean that you can't seem to make the characters look right, there is a bunch of pre-made cards other folks have made which I guess you could use? Or are you talking about getting the camera angles right, etc.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
The second one unf :,) I can draw a mean character but my camera angles seem plastic to me , Ive had much more experience in Honey Select 1 than in Koikatsu , but Ill get better 3D wasnt originally planned for the Game anyway. There will be a patch specifically for 3D things.

May 27, 2018
how do i save in this game? i cant find the option to save anywhere, i made it to the city, but i couldnt find anything there, if i cant save then there is no way im going to be able to do anything in this game, i tried quiting the game and then pressing continue to see if the game autosaved, but there was an error and it said there was an image missing or something

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
how do i save in this game? i cant find the option to save anywhere, i made it to the city, but i couldnt find anything there, if i cant save then there is no way im going to be able to do anything in this game, i tried quiting the game and then pressing continue to see if the game autosaved, but there was an error and it said there was an image missing or something
For now you have to find a healer (Barracks 4 and Barracks 13 Ukitakes hotsprings, in Human world Uraharas Shop, or Uryus Clinic or Ichigos Dad in Ichigos House ) , this will be changed in the next patch and you will be able to save anywhere , though you will have to visit a healer to Heal.

May 27, 2018
For now you have to find a healer (Barracks 4 and Barracks 13 Ukitakes hotsprings, in Human world Uraharas Shop, or Uryus Clinic or Ichigos Dad in Ichigos House ) , this will be changed in the next patch and you will be able to save anywhere , though you will have to visit a healer to Heal.
bad news, the healers are broken aparently, both the one outside maggots nest and the one in barracks 4, both of them will give an error when i talk to them, it says "Failed to load: img/characters/placeholder.png"

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
bad news, the healers are broken aparently, both the one outside maggots nest and the one in barracks 4, both of them will give an error when i talk to them, it says "Failed to load: img/characters/placeholder.png"
For now please try this : Open your Game folder, open your WWW folder, scroll down and open RPG Maker MV app, Load your game file, from there hit Ctrl + R (Playtest). Please play from there for now, it is a more stable version.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Yes, yes it is : )))))
TYBW Anime has been confirmed ! We are also expecting a Return of the Manga (Hell Arc) !
Oh damn didn't see that one coming, I really thought it finished years ago, I heard the manga continued but they said it wasn't that good so I didn't expect the anime to return, well this should be interesting

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Manga is and isnt good at the same time in my oppinion... TYBW has one of THE best starts of any Bleach chapters, a good middle, but a VERY rushed ending, I hope theyll change this in the Anime, they can keep the ending, but they have to prolong it !

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
The monks of destruction point their bows at the sky, and fire, until the Sun is no more.
TetsuzaemonandKon industries proudly pressents Patch 1.3 the Quincy Threat - Featuring a wide plethora
of Gameplay improvements, a new Side Story the Quincy Threat about the Surviving Quincy trying to resurect
their Fallen God and Finally an finally both PvE and PvP updates ! Test your skills in the Gauntlent, a
Dungeon like testing ground under the watchful eyes of Mayuri or enter the Arena to have PvP combat with
your friends !

This is mostly a Gameplay focused update with new styles of play, and Forced content/mindbreak for those that like
that, also QUINCIES, a far requested ideas by the community.

Gameplay Changes
-Zanpakuto Strike basic revamped for PCs only, now always deals guaranteed minor to medium damage scales with Str and Reiatsu for a minor ammount . NPCs use the old version of Zanpakuto Strike, except when Countering Melee attacks where they use New Zanpakuto Strike (for guarantedd minor damage - 5 to 10% chance).

- Hollow Strike, Acid Touch, Seele Schneider and Double Zanpakuto Cut have all gained the above treatment as well

-Once you beat the Tutorial Stage of Maggots Nest you can SAVE ANYWHERE or keep the Old Save system (only at Healers) and gain 8000gp . Hard mode ALWAYS reverts you back to the Old Save system.
While IN Maggots Nest you may save at the Healer lady first after talking to Hisagi/Ikkaku inside the nest.

- New FAST TRAVEL SYSTEM added to Seireitei Only - at Barracks #1 and #9 Outside , by interacting with a Pillar of Quick travel you can Teleport anywhere in the Seireitei .

- Your MC can now temporarily become a Quincy by beggining the Gauntlent Event for 5000gp underneath the Squad 12 Barracks in Mayuris basement (Entrance to Gauntlent event) by equiping the Sanrei Glove which while worn turns on their Quincy powers and turns off their Shinigami powers . They may also upgrade the Sanrei Glove by conpleting the Gauntlent.

- Halloween World and Lamp Society now Have Maps when you enter them (in your Inventory). You have a few weeks left to play them before the XMass Special Event (Jinggle Balls) replaces them , after that those worlds will be available from a shop for 5000 gold.

- The Kaido Specialization gains a new Ability Kaido Operation upon beggining training, this gives you the ability to bring back 1 dead Character and SAVE THE GAME ANYWHERE on any difficulty or save system choice, outside of combat. This ability has also been added to Kira, Hinamori and Hanataro companions.

- Power Specialization gain Savage Strike , upon beating Renji , giving you a more powerfull basic Attack option that can be more easily blocked as well (essential to their Gameplay style). Savage strike also added to Kenpachi.

- Uraharas Shikai Attack Nake Benihime is now AoE

- Due to recent changes Tricksters Shikai now forces enemies effected to use New Zanpakuto Strike but they will strike anyone potentially even themselves or Trickster making this a gamble , Tricksters Bankai also forces them to use New Zanpakuto Strike but they will only attack other enemies not PCs which is a straight upgrade

- Matsumotos Shikai when cast now protects her entire party from damage in addition to dealing slight aoe damage , the elements effect are (Physical, Hollow, Earth, Ice , Reiatsu - damage reduced by 15% , Fire - damage reduced by 50% . Other elemental damage types are unaffected)

- Ikkakus Strength stat has been buffed , making him a lot more powerful

- Twisted Time item now also Heals your party to full HP if not dead , when it is used to Save Game

- Riruka has been added as a Playable PC character and Permanent Dating Option. Gained by beating the Game Rooms before the end of the main storyline, then finding her a Teadybear in the Seireitei - check her Dating Guide. She is a powerful disabler but lacks any attacks. She is the first semi-permanent party member, meaning she wont abandon the party in most situations others would (such as Story, Sex etc) .

- Kenpachis Shikai duration increased from 5 Turns to The End of battle.

- Quincies , including MC when wearing Sanrei Glove are 125% vulnerable to Hollow damage instead of 115%

- Hollow Hakuda now hits 2x times instead of 1x, typo my mistake

- Uraharas Shop now sells a Hollowfication Pill item for 5000gp , which will prevent Quincy from stealing your Bankai or revert it back to you if you manage to consume the pills

- Bakudo #21s Duration is extended from 1 Turn to 2-3 Turns , making the spell very usefull now as it gives -35% chance to hit to everyone even most high level enemies cant resist it

New Stuff
-8 New Girl Scenes : Meninas ; Bambietta(Zombie) , Cadice Catnipp, Shaz Domino (Gender Bender), Okikku from Japanese myth , Kira (as Trickster only), a special Magazine from the Gauntlent, Riruka (recovered from 0.8)

- The Quincy Threat side story , beggun in Seireitei #3 by talking to Kira at any time , for now only Traitor Strongman and Traitor Trickster that have achieved Bankai can finish it , but anyone can stsrt the storyline , rewards the new Quincy girls and potential Kira Companion

- The Gaunlent , a long PvE Dungeon experience underneath Mayuris Basement in Squad 12 , fight a grueling series of minibosses from Shinigami to Hollows to Quincy enslaved by Mayuri , with no naturall opportunity to heal and one shot at it , you will need to bring powerfull companions and items ! Starting the Gauntlent costs 5000gp at Mayuri but will also get you the ability to turn into a Quincy . For now only those who have comoelted the Quincy threat side missions are able to fully complete the Gauntlent and reach their max Quincy potential.

- The Arena a PvP experience with your friends ! Underneath the Squad 12 Mayuris Basement (head left from where the Gauntlent is entered).
Speak to your favorite Anime Characters to play as them in 1v1 , 2v1 or 2v2 scenarios, speak to the Manager to start the fight once you have seleceted your chars and to Kon to desselect them and choose again.
For now all the Current Gotei 13 Captaind and Liutenants are here , the Human World Shinigami , our favorite Ichigos Crew (Uryu, Orihime and Chad) , a few lower ranked Arrancar and some Guest Characters from Burn the witch ! Enjoy .

- An Unfinished way to play as Ichigo, find him at your own player in the Maggots Altar (east Maggots Nest) to switch your MC with Ichigo - he is the same as he was when he entered
Hueco Mundo in the Anime (has Shikai,Bankai and Hollowfication) , he can not gain benefits from training, and can not do some side missions nor personall missions, at least not yet.
Play at your own peril ! Its still unfinished. Ichigo Fix coming soon.

For Hard Mode Players
- The Gauntlent is even Harder with more bosses, and thus more story
- Two Unique secret Bosses in the Gauntlent Okikku and Laralei in the Gauntlent. As well as a Unique Scene with Okikku in the Gauntlent. Make sure to grab the Bakudo Tenteikura by speaking with Isane in the Kuchiki Family manor (next to the Koifish Pond) before fighting Okikku.
*Check to see if youve changed this description in Guide
Screenshot (483).png Screenshot (484).png Screenshot (486).png Screenshot (501).png Screenshot (508).png Screenshot (517).png Screenshot (580).png Screenshot (589).png Screenshot (601).png

seventhcreed

Sep 18, 2018
Not sure if this may be a bug or if the storyline might just be incomplete but i'm having some trouble with progressing further after becoming a Hollow via Nest of Maggots tree. I got to the point of beating Neo-Angelo where he tells you your aspect and says he'll now show you how to remove your mask but I can no longer interact with him after that.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes