Do you think moderators on F95 are corrupt ?

• Total voters

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
i can't find my own save data when i save for this game View attachment 1557395
This is a strange glitch... My own save file, and where its programmed to go is inside the first Save folder when you open the Game File. However in some Players(but not all) it sends the data to Roaming...
It hasnt happened to me even once in three different PCs nor any of my IRL friends so I cant exactly fix it manualy as of now.
Please find it in your Roaming files and manualy move those to the save file in the Game Folder.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Not sure if this may be a bug or if the storyline might just be incomplete but i'm having some trouble with progressing further after becoming a Hollow via Nest of Maggots tree. I got to the point of beating Neo-Angelo where he tells you your aspect and says he'll now show you how to remove your mask but I can no longer interact with him after that.
Try this - open your menu with Escape, go into Skills and the Hollow Segment, if you have the Rip Off Hollow Mask ability, cast it. Your appearance and abilities should physicaly change as you become more Humanoid - Arrancar. After this you will be able to enter the palace of Las Noches to the west without talking to Neo-Angelo again.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Dear Peeps : This is the Update Plan moving Forwards : 1.) The next Expack is the Jingle Balls - Chrismas Special ! Coming around hopefully 7th of January (Im sorry Ill be too drunk around the actuall new year to finish it xD)
2.) Dragged Down into Hell - our last ,serious, non Sesonal Expansion for Act I , planned early February
3.) After this we will focus on improving the Game before launching Chapter II - including Grammar Fix, 3D Alternative Picks, New Backgrounds for Battling - planned around march/april
4.) I will continue to make seasonal events along the way - including Valentines Day, 8th of March, April 1st, Easter and May 4th
Concerning the Omages and 3D art I promised - It is coming ! The omages hopefully with the New Year update I will inform the Players in question when their omages take place, and the 3D art later down the line this year.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
A harem, huh? With all the Bleach girls? Well, I guess it's time to get my Senbonzakura Hornyoshi on and finally try this!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: thehorses2

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Soo, where can I find a Harribel to punish as a Azen's right hand?
Future updates my friend :,) .
If people like the Evil Storyline I might continue it before chapter 2 .
You can however find 2 Harribel scenes - one as Power Draining in the same caves where you fight Dangai Ichigo and the other in a secret room inside Draculas Castle in Halloween world (acessed through Uraharas Shop) . Both in the Shinigami storyline :)

Reactions: rance4747

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Of course there were 11 smarasses who clicked the ,Please tick Multiple, xD. And Im one of then.

• Haha
Reactions: HikkiG
Apr 16, 2018
I am completely lost, this game needs a quest log or something in case you come back to this after an extended period.

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
This is a strange glitch... My own save file, and where its programmed to go is inside the first Save folder when you open the Game File. However in some Players(but not all) it sends the data to Roaming...
It hasnt happened to me even once in three different PCs nor any of my IRL friends so I cant exactly fix it manualy as of now.
Please find it in your Roaming files and manualy move those to the save file in the Game Folder.
it not in the Roaming files i search everywhere and i can't find it , it the only game how do this to me

seventhcreed

Sep 18, 2018
Try this - open your menu with Escape, go into Skills and the Hollow Segment, if you have the Rip Off Hollow Mask ability, cast it. Your appearance and abilities should physicaly change as you become more Humanoid - Arrancar. After this you will be able to enter the palace of Las Noches to the west without talking to Neo-Angelo again.
Thank you! That worked! I was under the impression I needed to talk with Neo-Angelo again and didn't know that I needed to go into the Skill menu!

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Thank you! That worked! I was under the impression I needed to talk with Neo-Angelo again and didn't know that I needed to go into the Skill menu!
You will be able to talk to him again :D its just not done yet. You dont NEED to do it though.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
it possible to become like ichigo shingami with hollow power ?
You will be able to play as Ichigo (non-Canon to the rest of th Game) in a Mini-Patch coming in 2 days :)) . He is the same as he was when he first entered Hueco Mundo.
Your MC will be able to Hollowfy in the future but cant rn . Some companions (Mashiro/ Hiyori) can though.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
how is Gm ? to change gender
The GM is veeery specific .
1.You must compelte the Civil War in the mainquestline untill the Shinigami make peace in any Storyline
2. You must beggin Power training with Kenpachi in Squad 11
3. Continue his training up to BEFORE you fight Dangai Ichigo. In the Dangai when you wpuld encounter Dangai Ichigo , just keep heading South. You will see the GM, Tetsuzaemon and the Shinigami Ethics Commite the TRUE villains of thid game !
4. Talk to the GM with the option ,Give me a Woman, heel flip your gender on you.

Reactions: ouda

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
it not in the Roaming files i search everywhere and i can't find it , it the only game how do this to me
Ill locate my own file and send you its name , maybe then you can search it :,) . If your planing to use cheat engine to edit saves know you can just open RPG Maker App - load the Game and make an NPC that gives you unlimited money just by talking to him . So no need to edit saves.

Reactions: ouda

Leo Omega

May 20, 2020
sooooooo i get a bug every time i talk to a healer outside the maggots nest or use the save item. it says
Failed to load: img/characters/hero%20walk.png
it kinda messes with my ability to play when I can't save due to the bug.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
sooooooo i get a bug every time i talk to a healer outside the maggots nest or use the save item. it says
Failed to load: img/characters/hero%20walk.png
it kinda messes with my ability to play when I can't save due to the bug.
Please try this : Open the Game Folder - Open the WWW Folder - Activate RPG Maker MV app inside there - Load the Game and click Playtest (CTRL+R) .
Please run the Game from here untill I manage to fix it.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes