Do you think moderators on F95 are corrupt ?

• Total voters

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
I actually dont have admin privileges yet , but I will as soon as I get them . A day or two hopefully .

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is there much femdom content can i be sub the whole game? :) am sorry to bother you with this am a sub so thats why i wanted to know :) anyways hope you have a good day :)

Reactions: thehorses2

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
is there much femdom content can i be sub the whole game? :) am sorry to bother you with this am a sub so thats why i wanted to know :) anyways hope you have a good day :)
Thanks to the ,,battlefuck,, system you can be a sub the whooole game , however mega subby things are coming in an update , this is like classic sub for now .

Reactions: dark_dragon7

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
You're right, this seemingly should not be tagged NTR.

The reason however is this: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

The NTR tag only covers netorare and to some degree netorase on F95.

If the MC has no actual love interests it can't be NTR.
Those tags are long overdue for needing to be updated, it should be split into 3 different separate tags. Also if using the fact that the MC has no love interest as a way to constantly show potential LI’s getting shagged definitely won’t draw certain players to the this game.

I'm still butthurt he didn't end up with Rukia :(
Lmao Ichigo simped for Rukia for majority of the series, and the “creator” teased Rukia and Ichigo so much only for her to end up with Renji :FacePalm:

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes