3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Not sure about anal, never asked as I don't really like anal. I do know that I find when games have future tags set up there are definitely less questions about fetishes. heh

Well, I'm just curious about what else to expect from this project. And about fetishes... To each his own. I do not impose anything on anyone and I do not criticize anyone for their oddities.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Well, I'm just curious about what else to expect from this project. And about fetishes... To each his own. I do not impose anything on anyone and I do not criticize anyone for their oddities.
Yeah I don't impose either. Whatever people want as long as it is optional more the merrier when it comes to fetishes. I do know for me from what I played of this first release I like where it is headed and look forward to the next release.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Yeah I don't impose either. Whatever people want as long as it is optional more the merrier when it comes to fetishes. I do know for me from what I played of this first release I like where it is headed and look forward to the next release.
The prologue is not enough for me and I decided to wait at least for the first part, but all the external components: tags, renders, description - intrigued me.
At the same time I decided to clarify one question. I noticed that the developer can answer some questions. Very kind of him.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
The prologue is not enough for me and I decided to wait at least for the first part, but all the external components: tags, renders, description - intrigued me.
At the same time I decided to clarify one question. I noticed that the developer can answer some questions. Very kind of him.
I can understand that. You might get the developer's attention better if ya tag him or quote him.

Deleted member 3148875

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Hey guys i want to say something before the answer your questions

*I really want to answer every question but i'm very bussy for v0.1.
*Thank you so much for support and good comments you guys really helpful!
*Please excuse my grammar

The next update will be a good one or no? how many people on ur team? im asking because I have seem 1 man show and it takes 6 or more months for a next update, also seem 5 men show and still.. (for the good games)

will dom and love have different images or just dialogs?
Just wait for v0.1 and decide my friend.

will you introduce footjob scenes then?
and last question, will you introduce request ? ( MC ask girl to do somenthing handjob/blowjob/footjob
There will be many fetishes, but these fetishes will vary according to the characters, for example, some characters will love the foot fetish, while some will love armpit, and all fetishes will be selectable

Liked the prologue, will be waiting for more.
What would be the time between releases or an estimate time Betisis ?
Big plus that it will not have NTR.

Wife model is very hot and she being on the sub side is wonderful i love male dom.
Hope the dom isn't a asshole dom but a nice strick dom way.

I really like the premise so i will expect a lot of this game and sure hope you can deliver it but no pressure .

Curious to see sister model, a milf sis is always a plus .

Wish you all the best
Well my plan is 30 + 10
if everything goes good most probably 30 days for every update
but if something goes wrong +10 delayed day
Right now i'm working with one gpu, my first target is buying 2nd gpu to publish longer release's
The English translation is atrocious. Needs a LOT of work, it's almost too hard to follow
Well i already talking with few profreader for v0.1
But i dont think you are fair, yes this is not my first language but i'm sure not bad as you say..
Still thanks for feedback
The description resembles the "Bad Teacher" who was abandoned at the very beginning. I hope this does not happen with this project, because the renders look nice, and such a story can be stretched over many episodes. And of course some tags are particularly eye-catching. In this regard, there is a question for the developer:
Betisis

what other tags do you have planned?

I noticed that NTR will not be included and for me personally it is good.
Some tags might be cause the spoiler that's why i don't want to say it for now
And dont worry i already did write my story ( just the main script, rpg and side events still writing ) and i trust this story i hope you guys like it till the end

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Betisis

Okay, I understand your point of view. We will move from update to update and look at your game. In any case, I wish you success in implementing these ideas. Many are already interested in the project, but this is just the beginning. Keep it up.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
shit i was out from forum for some time but i must say something big happended here :D how much mods must strike here? :D

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Well, the premise seems pretty good and could make for a very nice story, although it seems very similar to Proud Father's story (not that I'm complaining). The renders overall are really nice and very pretty. The loli+incest is a blessed combo, and I hope we'll see more of that. Emma and Claire are the hottest at the moment, Nora... Not as much. This is only a prologue, but it's lacking a lot of polish. The English \ writing could be much better. Scenes are inconsistent, like the wife BJ scene: in the animations she is naked, but in the renderes sprinkled in between, she is clothed. The principle says her name is is Charlotte Gaby, but her name above the text says "Stella".

Still, it looks promising, I'll look forward for more updates. And I hope Betisis will be careful from censorship.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigphil963

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
Looked like there was a hint at possible sleep sex. One of my favorite fetishs.

Danger of getting caught in the act makes it more interesting.

If she stirs in the process and he has to back away and decide if he wants to continue.

If she has on articles of clothing that have to be peeled off carefully in order to be inspected.

If she wakes up but pretends to be asleep the first time and he suspects it the next day because she being distant or flirty depending on how well it was received.

But most games/stories just go with the slow progression from looking, to foot play, to boobs or BJ then ass job with no penetration.

There should be a chance to do an eye check, a limp carry, put fingers in her mouth and explore it, pull her lips back and expose her teeth, pinch her nipper and progressively test to see if she's ready to be stripped and fucked before committing to something that can't be explained away.

So much more potential to this fetish than just strip the blankets back, play with titties, and blow your load. 1, 2, 3.

I think if a game could pull it off right it could be a very popular game.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Nice game so far. I like the plot/story, also the characters are well done. Graphics/renders/animations are good. It has also some sounds and a few music tracks.

Regarding the music: I made a Mod with additional/alternative tracks into the game while playing, but it's of course optional and can be switched to the original one at any time. While making it I integrated even some more functions into the Mod, here the main features:
Main features:
- alternative music for the game (can be switched from Mod-music to Original while playing)
- I integrated the Walkthrough from ShaddyModda ( Link ) and a few own choices hints
- a jukebox function to play the music tracks manually
- some cheating options
- a status screen for the game points
- a renaming feature for the MC

Most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off in the game while playing

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
BuriedDesires_01.jpg BuriedDesires_02.jpg BuriedDesires_03.jpg BuriedDesires_04.jpg
Feb. 15, 2021
It seems that there is now even more music/sounds integrated by the dev himself. So maybe there's no need anymore for the Mod. Also the complete prologue was reworked, some scenes where even removed. So I would have to do it from scratch again anyway.
I've removed the outdated Mod download links from the prologue.

Feb.17, 2021
There's a new Mod version (only info screen/cheating) here.

Last edited:

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021
The prologue is, if an indicator of the quality of the final game, too damn short.

You're gonna get a lot of commets that all amount to "MOAR!"

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Very good game! good job ;)

I think this is what other games should be like, I can't wait to update this game. Everything looks great at the moment, I hope you won't waste such potential, good job again, I will definitely support your game on Patreon :)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Looked like there was a hint at possible sleep sex. One of my favorite fetishs.

Danger of getting caught in the act makes it more interesting.

If she stirs in the process and he has to back away and decide if he wants to continue.

If she has on articles of clothing that have to be peeled off carefully in order to be inspected.

If she wakes up but pretends to be asleep the first time and he suspects it the next day because she being distant or flirty depending on how well it was received.

But most games/stories just go with the slow progression from looking, to foot play, to boobs or BJ then ass job with no penetration.

There should be a chance to do an eye check, a limp carry, put fingers in her mouth and explore it, pull her lips back and expose her teeth, pinch her nipper and progressively test to see if she's ready to be stripped and fucked before committing to something that can't be explained away.

So much more potential to this fetish than just strip the blankets back, play with titties, and blow your load. 1, 2, 3.

I think if a game could pull it off right it could be a very popular game.
I don't like these types of scenes (sleep sex), so I avoid them whenever I can. Personally, I don't care that they exist, but I prefer not to be forced to play them. Likewise with placing cameras to spy on the girls. I only do it if it is mandatory, and, unless it is necessary to continue the game, I never look at the images (and only if it is one time thing, if it happes a lot in the game I will stop playing it).

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes