3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Betisis, you might consider using a capitalization flag (see ) so something like the incest patch looks more natural when replacements are made. For instance, if the MC's name is replaced with something like "dad", if that replacement value appears at the beginning of a sentence, it would display as "Dad" instead, as it would normally in English. I'm not even remotely a Ren'Py or Python expert, but based on the documentation it seems extremely straightforward.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I actually don't like Father-Daughter incest. But this is so good. The stories, character, face, anything is good

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I made a small Mod with an info screen and cheating functions (got some requests for that). It's also compatible with the walkthrough/Multi-Mod from the OP (if installed you can turn it also On/Off while playing in my Mod menu, too).

Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.1.5

Download link Mod v0.1.5 (<1MB):
- Workupload
Update incoming?

Deleted member 3148875

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
Hey guys so sorry for this but this update happen without my knowledge
This was actually experimental build for beta testers
I want to give much more better v0.2 but this is how life work i guess..
I will still try to fix as many errors as I can and release as planned
Anyway, it's already happened, I hope you guys like this version.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Update worked for me .... but it's really weird.

It has absolutely nothing to do with teaching anymore.

I don't know if it's supernatural or mob based or what but it's really fucking weird and the MC needs to stop pretending to be a tough guy, this is the second time he's been left lying by a woman with a weapon

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes