3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
I downloaded the new 2.0 but it ends at the same place the first version does, when meeting the elder niece and she says this is the end.. of version 1.0 or something

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
First time playing.

Emma being his sister who happens to also be a mother REALLY requires a massive suspension of disbelief.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Was expecting a lot from this update...

But not any of this.

Also the punch to Luna's face, no matter how much I despise her was not cool.

One big positive was the strong hint that the MC was involved with some girl who killed herself in the past before the story starts hinting at the incident that the shrink was talking to him about at the start. Not that what happened was positive, but the revelation of more of the story

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
First time playing.

Emma being his sister who happens to also be a mother REALLY requires a massive suspension of disbelief.
Um, Emma is his daughter, unless there was custom naming I've forgotten.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Um, Emma is his daughter, unless there was custom naming I've forgotten.
The Emma = sister thing is a typo in the script. Or some sort of converging timelines, Nolan-style. Either or really.
(But no, it's actually a script typo).

Reactions: Dyhart

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The Emma = sister thing is a typo in the script. Or some sort of converging timelines, Nolan-style. Either or really.
(But no, it's actually a script typo).
Well thank god for that. But what about the single mother part? I mean that has to be a script for some other girl I'm guessing.

EDIT ahh ok. Guess I had to play a bit more. He really does have a sister too. So hopefully that script error is just in the prologue.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well thank god for that. But what about the single mother part? I mean that has to be a script for some other girl I'm guessing.

EDIT ahh ok. Guess I had to play a bit more. He really does have a sister too. So hopefully that script error is just in the prologue.
He does a sister with 2 daughters who is a single mother.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
He does a sister with 2 daughters who is a single mother.
Yeah I just got to the phone call. Honestly all that needs to be done during the therapist meeting is changing the name Emma to Amy.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Dude! wtf is going on in this update. I'm so confused and the main characters are having nonsensical conversation. Luna is somehow involved in some deep trouble and I fucked a junkie teen, and some random chick in the backroom of a truck stop, and I was forced to punch Luna in the face, and I got shot and I'm dying? wtf is going on with this story? Can I just fuck my family and my students plz. like I didn't come to play this game for head-assery. plot is fucking stupid.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Update incoming?
Yes, probably later today. But after a quick check my Mod v0.15 works for this new game version so far, too. Seems there was no new game counter added in v0.2, so the info screen and changing the game points are already working/finished. Only the new variables from v0.2 in my "More cheating" are of course still missing. I'll integrate them as soon as possible.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay... WTF is going on with this update?
The whole motel scene with the random black due and the random white chick made me feel like I was the one on drugs.

Also, when you are fucking her in the ass and choose to go to her pussy nothing happens and the ass cum animation plays anyways. Is this an Error? No one mentions about coming early so gotta assume this was an error.

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Dude! wtf is going on in this update. I'm so confused and the main characters are having nonsensical conversation. Luna is somehow involved in some deep trouble and I fucked a junkie teen, and some random chick in the backroom of a truck stop, and I was forced to punch Luna in the face, and I got shot and I'm dying? wtf is going on with this story? Can I just fuck my family and my students plz. like I didn't come to play this game for head-assery. plot is fucking stupid.
I agree with your comment about family and students! :ROFLMAO:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Attention!
According to the devs post here this is an experimental build for beta testers which was leaked here. So this is not the final v0.2!

Edit June 11, 2021:
Even it's a pre release/beta/experimental build, and something can still change in the final v0.2 - this update v0.2.0 unforunately completely failed imo...

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes