May 12, 2021
Here is Unofficial Port Of Buried Desires V0.2

For more ports join our discord server

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Spear

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Dev did move forward ..... just moved forward in a weird way that's totally disconnected from the start.
I didn't mind the side story it's this that I am referring to:
  • About Prologue:
I removed some rushed scenes in the Prologue. In the main story, those scenes were supposed to be given later,
they were not deleted. It will be added to the game as larger scenes in the next updates.
I apologize for that, but don't worry, as the story progresses, you will see much better versions of those scenes

I just personally hate when a dev goes backward to "fix" things...

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
This is one of those cases of "I want to like this, but it does not seem to want to be liked by me". Firstly, I just am not a fan of being introduced to character after character without relief; Let the story/relationship with them progress a bit before moving on with the next thing. I'm a fan of few girls with a lot of interaction. A lot of girls just tends to make the experience shallow.

This brings me to point 2: Do I seriously get railroaded into *having* to get it on with that dubious, raven-haired smoker? Because I really did not want to do that; I wanted to ignore her and move on, but the game goes out of its way to even present me with a "decision" I have to click to follow her. Thing just is: there is no second option, so why even have it in the first place?

Oh well.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah, story got strange. And not in a good way. For a moment I thought there was a purpose with the meeting a woman in the motel, when I thought blonde girl she loved would have been Luna. I could have taken them to same room (and have threesome, perhaps), but no. Instead of that, we got another non-interesting story about girl's father wanting her back.

Also, it would have been nice to avoid earlier sex-scene with random woman. Gotta have choice on where you stick your valuables. Guessing game with her was not good either, at least choices on what MC would ask.

When I got points of dominance with Luna, info about it stayed on the screen way too long, so little bug there.

Those back-flashes about the girls weren't very good either.

ps. Instead of telekinesis, you meant telepathy, right? Telekinesis is moving objects with a mind, story was about reading mind, which is telepathy.

Last edited:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
... okay game startet promising got choices seemed like i can control who to persue or fuck (exception the wife becouse shi is his wife...) some interesting characters (some not but hey choices)
then the 1.5 update dropped with a strange backstory? for something that might happen? was too strange and disconnected for me and dint´t like this charecters in chapter 1 so a worthless update for me.

Now 2.0 ... WTF ist this shit choices are gone story is gone or changed completly i think not evenen the renders can save it for me had to skip most of the update afther the NOT choice in the gas station.

but after reading the last few pages im not the only one who thinks this... dev said its a leakt version for beta testing and maybe the choices are not rendered or still not finished to avoid the whore and the druggie but after this story shift i dont have high hopes.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes