3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Deleted member 3148875

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2020
I read all the incoming comments, I definitely follow everything you write.

Answering the same questions again is becoming a very painful thing indeed... Guys this is a game included loli, not a completely loli game, every content will connected with main story, that's why some fetishes burn slowly, this is my storytelling style

I know I couldn't update for a long time, the last 1 month has been very difficult for me but somehow I'm almost finish this update, i'm deeply sorry about this trust me i am..

I don't have much to say to people who are not happy with the process so far, you can return when the content you're interested in starts, but I'd really like you to give the story a chance

See you guys soon as possible.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
I read all the incoming comments, I definitely follow everything you write.

Answering the same questions again is becoming a very painful thing indeed... Guys this is a game included loli, not a completely loli game, every content will connected with main story, that's why some fetishes burn slowly, this is my storytelling style

I know I couldn't update for a long time, the last 1 month has been very difficult for me but somehow I'm almost finish this update, i'm deeply sorry about this trust me i am..

I don't have much to say to people who are not happy with the process so far, you can return when the content you're interested in starts, but I'd really like you to give the story a chance

See you guys soon as possible.
I heard about the issues you faced last month with your SSD, and the other serious issue that I won't mention here. I definitely understand the break you took from this game to attend to that, and I don't even mind that you didn't 'inform' us about it because you shouldn't have to. All in all, I'm happy things are back on track for you :)

I also appreciate that you're still answering to people who ask the same question repeatedly, I wouldn't have had half as much patience.

Now, regarding your statement for people who are currently unsatisfied with your process, I think there are two categories. One of which are people who just simply want to see the loli content and don't really care about the story. To that, I agree with you saying that they should just check back in the future at a time when there's plenty of such content.

However, I think I'm on a different side. I'm not exactly satisfied with your process either, but that's because I feel there is a lack in even the story you're trying to tell us. I'll try and give a reasonable explanation so that I could possibly be of some actual help to your future development of the game.

So,
I am definitely interested in your story, I really don't mind that there aren't that many lewd scenes and you mentioned this was a story focused game. That said, given the fact that it's been 5 months, and I assume (I could be wrong) next update is still an introductory update (to Luna), I still don't know what the main plot of your story is. It would be unfair to assume v0.3 will take as long to make v0.2, but I hope that we get to see some of main plot by then.
I'm not saying I'm a better writer than you, but if I was making your game, by now I would have had the MC interacting with the school girls and *thinking* of certain measures to discipline/get the grades of the students up. As of right now, I still don't know what the MC has in mind.

In other words, in my opinion, I would like to see more progression on the main plot of your story. It doesn't need to have lewd scenes, as long as we actually get to see what we can expect in the future of your game. Currently, I only know the characters of your game, I know that Luna is going to be a part of v0.2, I know the twins have their issues, but that's it. What the MC is actually going to do now or in the future is something I still don't have an idea of.

TL;DR
In conclusion, IF the main story does progress in v0.2, and not just more introduction to characters, then you might as well ignore whatever I just wrote above because that removes any concern I have. But if this isn't the case, I really think you should get the story somewhere by v0.3, doesn't need to have lewd scenes but I would really like to know what the MC plans to do in the future. Hope I was of some help, or that I actually made some sense.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What am I missing, the "game" is rated 4.5 by 33 people?
I saw one(gasp) sex scene.
The error is not in the ratings. It is in people failing to understand that ratings for work in process, specially something so new, make essentially no sense.

Reactions: _13_

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Whats with the side stories? do they have any impact on the actual main story? (i know the dev said its part of the story) because as far as i can tell youe choice in them won't make a difference whatsoever to the main story since it saves on an entirely new save... it was good but like the others have said i'd rather you work on the main game instead or inergate the side story into the main game... as a standalone feels like there's no point to it just "filler"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Whats with the side stories? do they have any impact on the actual main story? (i know the dev said its part of the story) because as far as i can tell youe choice in them won't make a difference whatsoever to the main story since it saves on an entirely new save... it was good but like the others have said i'd rather you work on the main game instead or inergate the side story into the main game... as a standalone feels like there's no point to it just "filler"
No impact on the main story but it gives you knowledge of what is going on with the girls and why something happens.

You need to play the main story then play the side story and you will see what I am talking about.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
You need to play the main story then play the side story and you will see what I am talking about.
I did play both, i stand by what i said... feel pointless considering there was some MC connection in the side story, MC punching that asshole for example that SHOULD have impact on the main game, like the girls remember that going further etc. same with the choice of person you call at the end... it just feels like a missed opportunity. Like i mention you punching the guy that should've actually been a choice that could affect your realationships with the twins (+/- Dominate/love route)

But since it is side story no matter what happens there its irreverent and will have no impact on the characters in the main game, they will act like none of it happened. But if the Dev does make the character react like it happened (Twins mentioning it or talk about it with you) then thats even more reason to include it the main game and not as a a standalone

Some people are just going to ignore it and assume its not cannon and move on (hell i was going to until i read the comments here)

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
I did play both, i stand by what i said... feel pointless considering there was some MC connection in the side story, MC punching that asshole for example that SHOULD have impact on the main game, like the girls remember that going further etc. same with the choice of person you call at the end... it just feels like a missed opportunity. Like i mention you punching the guy that should've actually been a choice that could affect your realationships with the twins (+/- Dominate/love route)

But since it is side story no matter what happens there its irreverent and will have no impact on the characters in the main game, they will act like none of it happened. But if the Dev does make the character react like it happened (Twins mentioning it or talk about it with you) then thats even more reason to include it the main game and not as a a standalone

Some people are just going to ignore it and assume its not cannon and move on (hell i was going to until i read the comments here)
I might be mistaken, but as I recall somebody mentioned that these side-stories eventually gonna be implemented in the main story.

Reactions: BTLD

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
All of what you listed is canon to the story so, yes, they will have an impact. Especially those on-rails elements like the MC finding the Twins on the bus stop and punching Lucas. This did happen and is -in fact- a reason it's not a choice, you won't see a version of Twins that have no knowledge of that in the main game.
Same goes for the phone call. Last info I had is, it's even referenced in 0.2 (although not 100% it's still for 0.2 or pushed to 0.3 for story reasons).

Couple of the major reasons it was it's own "episode" were
a) to be able to be released faster, and
b) the narrative shift from a MC-focused POV to a sort of bystander-focused POV for a decent portion of the "main" game could feel jarring.

Not sure why people immediately think that "Side Stories" = non-canon (like those seasonal "specials" many creators have), but they are specifically created to flesh out the characters of the game, so they are canon by design.
Maybe if they were called something different, like "Extra Stories" (as they are referred internally) would make it more obvious? Don't know.

Some people are just going to ignore it and assume its not cannon and move on
But if players just assume they are not related to the story despite the creator saying explicitly otherwise, surely that's on them and not the creator.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The error is not in the ratings. It is in people failing to understand that ratings for work in process, specially something so new, make essentially no sense.
I usually wait until later, or much later if the game/VN isn't near completion.
If I like the game and where it's going I write that as a reply instead.

I do think it's still a bit early to be rating a game. I will say I enjoy this game very much and I am a Subscriber.
(y) Like that yes.

Reactions: _13_

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
No unlock option even with mod? Gallery is blank and shady scene replay only have 2 scenes

Edit; Hmmm seems like the game has no content yet. Very disappointed to only have 2 scenes in total even including the side story, which is just talking. Nothing ero. Really hope dev implement more than 1 scene per update in the future...

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So far I think the writing is pretty stellar in this. But it seems I somehow played wrong? In my playthrough I didn't see half of the preview pics.

Reactions: fz

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The update will be before Radiance and Milky City for sure
ah yes. that was exactly the answer i was looking for.:rolleyes:

i mean i get the joke, but come on son. how do you even make the question about those games on a completely unrelated thread.:LOL:

well whatever i got a laugh out of it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm guessing next release will be like 1k render update?
since it takes so long that dev had to release a sidestory in the meantime...(time which could have been used for main story but ...I'll stop complaining)

cri

Oct 23, 2017
ah yes. that was exactly the answer i was looking for.:rolleyes:

i mean i get the joke, but come on son. how do you even make the question about those games on a completely unrelated thread.:LOL:

well whatever i got a laugh out of it.
That is why I used alternate names, so as not to irritate the fragile sense of humor of the Praetorian Guard.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
except ..it's not...
I did say "in comparison." What took four months to accomplish in Buried Desires took two years to accomplish in the games I mentioned. I am not saying you do not have a right to complain, but I am saying things could be worse.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes