• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Unless I've missed something, the only sex I've seen so far is between the MC and his wife.
There was a scene, which has sadly been removed, where one of the daughters watched the mc and wife.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
does it add enough to make it worth playing? 0.2 update or whatever the one before was added like only 10 mins of gameplay it was kinda a pointless update
yes, IMHO. Quite a bit of truly f**ked up and wacky content.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
I've tried different combinations of answers (I can't try them all), but these 2 images remain locked.
Screenshot_20210513-234152_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
What should I do to unlock them?

I would try to look for them in the archive file, but I don't have a pc, and I can't find an rpa extractor for android.

• Sad
Reactions: Incest games fan

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I'm guessing people are rating it based on the potential they are seeing in the game. If the game turns out to be disappointing they can always change their rating.
Yeah this is exactly right. The graphics are just okay, the writing is pretty garbage, the story setting of a pervert teacher preying on everyone has been done a billion times before. All these things can get better as the developer get more practice.

The two standout reasons this game has been received positively is because of potential and lolis.

Reactions: TommyTuba

t727

Jan 4, 2018
a1fox3
arimfan
micp
Your opinions are all valid of course, but I expect more sex scenes in a VN.
I don't mind a good "text based" story like most of the HTML ones here on F95Zone.
They fly the "text based" tag so I know what to expect, this VN however doesn't.
Thus my confusion I guess.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3
arimfan
micp
Your opinions are all valid of course, but I expect more sex scenes in a VN.
I don't mind a good "text based" story like most of the HTML ones here on F95Zone.
They fly the "text based" tag so I know what to expect, this VN however doesn't.
Thus my confusion I guess.
Most games/VN have about the same amount of sex scenes as this one does in the beginning.
Remember that we only had the Prologue and 1 story update plus 1 side story download that told us of the problems the twins were having.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Most games/VN have about the same amount of sex scenes as this one does in the beginning.
Remember that we only had the Prologue and 1 story update plus 1 side story download that told us of the problems the twins were having.
Not from my experience, for the amount of text/story I think this VN is lacking.
(I admit I skimmed through most of it because the story didn't really interested me after a while)

Watcher X I didn't see your reply first.
I guess the cause of the high ratings can be those reasons too.

Anyway, instead of derailing this thread further I guess the conclusion is that this VN wasn't for me so I'm leaving it.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
The issue causing everyone to feel this way is just the development time. The prologue came in hot back in December end and v0.1 the official version in Feb. And in that official version release, the dev pulled out practically all the lewd content with any of the (small) girls, giving it the feeling that lewd scenes were lacking for some of us.

For those who've been playing since v0.1 and not the prologue, the content seemed adequate/normal at the time. But this update was in early Feb, and the twins 'half' update was late March. Now it's May and we still don't have an update. As someone who's been interested in this game since December, it's been 5 months and I still have no idea of where the story is going.

I understand developers need time to make updates, but when your game is more focused on story there has to be some progression 5 months in. I wouldn't mind the wait if these updates contained some lewd scenes (with the lolis of course cause that's the focus of this game) but I can't be expected to wait so long for someone to tell a story, that also happens to have adult content in it. We're still being introduced to characters (MC's niece Luna in v0.2) and I don't know if there is going to be much content beside that.

So while you're right, in terms of 'versions', it shouldn't be fair to complain about lack of lewd scenes yet, especially on a story based game. But given the development time for the same 'story based game' I don't think we can expect even story progression for several more months, and hence this game just feel like it lacks content.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes