3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
The side story is really good, i just think it would be better if they were integrated in the main game thats all.
Normally, I would agree, but here is why I don't. It's not from the MC's point of view. If it was, then I would say absolutely, but it's not. If we spent so much time out of it, it would take me out of the flow of the story. So I like it being a side story type thing. It's all about personal preference, but this is how I feel about it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Normally, I would agree, but here is why I don't. It's not from the MC's point of view. If it was, then I would say absolutely, but it's not. If we spent so much time out of it, it would take me out of the flow of the story. So I like it being a side story type thing. It's all about personal preference, but this is how I feel about it.
But that happens either way, i mean if there are side storys i want them play them in order, so that they make sense in terms of the timeline.
Which leads to the point that i need to know when the sidestory is placed, than interrupt the maingame to play the sidestory, then continue with the main game and if there are choices in the sidestory, they can't affect the main game, same for the stats from the maingame don't affect the sidestory, if the mc is involved at some point.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
This game is great. Great renders, story, unfortunately discovering when contents are still empty isn't a good choice. I can't wait for next update

Reactions: Lobafunny

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
This should say Sis and not aunt. Replace all the times MC says sister when directly talking to her with sis otherwise it sound forced.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
THANK YOU for the AWESOME Chocolate Chip Cookie Content. Now please excuse me while I go do something INAPPROPRIATE. :)

Just a thought.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Guys, how to unlock it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have NO idea how you are SUPPOSED to unlock it, so I probably used the un-locker in the Multi-Mod from the first page. Yes, it's CHEATING and possibly EVIL, but it works and lets me see more (SEXY) fun stuff. :devilish:

Looking forward to the next update (HOPEFULLY with Chocolate Chip Cookie Content). :)

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Mars88

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Is the patch defective? There is a label (Pjanet1) that is never called from anywhere in the game and some of it scenes are not initialized either and are not in the game either. Censored version?
Talking about the kitchen encounter with Waifu.

Last edited:

Gadget69

Jan 25, 2018
Anyone else getting the 'notice' when reaching 'The End' of current v.0.1.5, that this is in fact Only v.0.1 and Not v.0.1.5?
Added the Prologue Patch - Yet... Am I missing something?

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Anyone else getting the 'notice' when reaching 'The End' of current v.0.1.5, that this is in fact Only v.0.1 and Not v.0.1.5?
Added the Prologue Patch - Yet... Am I missing something?
Yep I got the same thing, I think its just the way the Dev is naming the file version that it doesn't match the the game version?

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Yep I got the same thing, I think its just the way the Dev is naming the file version that it doesn't match the the game version?
I think V.0.1.5 update is only the side story in the menu A Day In The Life" mini-stories if i'm correct . V.0.1.5 didnt add anything to the main game/story .
As he didnt update or do anything to the main game maybe explains why this is happening , i had the same thing.

Reactions: BOBJevent

Lobafunny

Aug 5, 2020
I can't wait to continue the story. Great narrative, wonderful sex scenes and very well rendered characters. Good job dev san, looking forward to the update

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes