3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
What is chocolate chip cookie content?
Shh, don't tell anyone but it's code for content with Chocolate Chip Cookies (baked fresh, using the dough before baking, or even day old Cookies). :)

There could be snacks or (SEXY) fun involved as well. (y) Yes I know it's WEIRD, but also tasty. :)

• Haha
Reactions: lar636

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
Shh, don't tell anyone but it's code for content with Chocolate Chip Cookies (baked fresh, using the dough before baking, or even day old Cookies). :)

There could be snacks or (SEXY) fun involved as well. (y) Yes I know it's WEIRD, but also tasty. :)
Very good analogy, we are all waiting for these chocolate cookies with a lot of filling.:p

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
jus started and right off the bat i have to say that therapist should be fired or lose her license cause she's written as a bad therapist

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
yea she's part of the story and i like stories and idk how this story is written....im sorry i like stories
Friend, I also didn't like how this "therapist" performs his function, but let's see from the side of Dev, he is following a story that this character has to "fulfill" in this personality, to have some meaning in everything that the MC goes and will be doing in the course of history (she has an important role, even if she is a faux "therapist").;)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
While we're all entitled to our opinions, I really loved the side story, and if this a nice bridge between main updates, then I say continue them. Plus, as I have said before, these side stories are not from the POV of the MC, which really means they give us insight into the side characters as a side story should. So please, if the Dev reads this... please continue the side stories. I absolutely LOVED the twins story.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
While we're all entitled to our opinions, I really loved the side story, and if this a nice bridge between main updates, then I say continue them. Plus, as I have said before, these side stories are not from the POV of the MC, which really means they give us insight into the side characters as a side story should. So please, if the Dev reads this... please continue the side stories. I absolutely LOVED the twins story.
The side story is really good, i just think it would be better if they were integrated in the main game thats all.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
The side story is really good, i just think it would be better if they were integrated in the main game thats all.
That was the initial plan, before it became a "side story", although the term doesn't reflect the fact that it's canon and pretty much tied to the main plot.
Who knows, in time it might be re-integrated into it.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes