3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
Yes or no ....is this Visual novel being treated like proud father where images were removed but can be available through subscribe only, i do not mind if i need to support the creators to get get the content that was available in the first release.

Bad_Memories_Sig.gif Proud father.png

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Finally got around to playing the side story. I loved it and am looking forward to more. Just hated the ending, but I get it.

Can't wait for more in this world. Rather it be main or side thank you :)

Reactions: Shyguy1369

Royco35

Dec 23, 2019
It is not a biggie in terms of a problem but I was not able to download using the Google link - had a permissions error. I experienced the same problem with another game as well today. I am able to download using one of the other links but was wondering where the problem is. FYI - I was able to download the Incest patch from a Google link hence my confusion on the potential problem.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I download the incest patch open with rar and paste to game folder but nothing has changed
The name is prologuePatch.rpy, so i guess you need to start a new game for this patch to work
If you skip the prologue i guess nothing will change.

knightcrawler

Jun 18, 2017
Just finished v0.15 and I'm really excited for this game. While there's obviously some bits of script needing clean up, the writing is funny and empathetic, especially in the new side story, and the scene with Emma in the car was pretty much everything I could want in a game like this. I do worry a bit about the scope, just because there are so many characters. If all of them get the deep treatment that Ava and Olivia got, especially if it's getting worked into a relationship/corruption system, that's just a really, really massive project. I'm definitely looking forward to future updates, though, whatever they bring.

(My one request would be that the therapist get a proper name, since she seems to be a recurring character. It's odd for her to just be named "therapist".)

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
Just finished v0.15 and I'm really excited for this game. While there's obviously some bits of script needing clean up, the writing is funny and empathetic, especially in the new side story, and the scene with Emma in the car was pretty much everything I could want in a game like this. I do worry a bit about the scope, just because there are so many characters. If all of them get the deep treatment that Ava and Olivia got, especially if it's getting worked into a relationship/corruption system, that's just a really, really massive project. I'm definitely looking forward to future updates, though, whatever they bring.

(My one request would be that the therapist get a proper name, since she seems to be a recurring character. It's odd for her to just be named "therapist".)
As long as her name doesn't add a space between the letters in her title. :p

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I'm torn about the side stories. I like the extra part of the story (and making the different point of view separate), but worry that the non-MC information could take over or become confusing. For now I will wait and see how the game progresses (it's still VERY early) before making up my mind.

Of course I DO object to the fact that there is NO Chocolate Chip Cookie Content yet. This NEEDS to be corrected SOO. :)

Just a thought.
You mean like in The Professor? :unsure:

D

Deleted member 1371216

Just started, seems amazing so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes