3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
So downloaded game and incest patch. Patch is in game folder, yet still getting landlady. Using a mac, should i put the incest patch in a different folder? great game otherwise.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could have sworn the 'tragic' event that took place in the MC's past was because a teen was obsessed with him and when she tried to confess/seduce him, he turned her down only to then find out she committed suicide. Kinda messed up he's professional enough NOT to get involved with his student, but it's game on w/family. :unsure:

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
edit.

So I played everything now and I get why people are upset but I like the side story very much. I get that people here want to know about the cliffhanger and also some family fun, and there was none this update, but the truth is that the outside part of MCs story is much more interesting. I enjoyed very much dev, thanks.

Last edited:

SupahPanda

Dec 28, 2019
I could have sworn the 'tragic' event that took place in the MC's past was because a teen was obsessed with him and when she tried to confess/seduce him, he turned her down only to then find out she committed suicide. Kinda messed up he's professional enough NOT to get involved with his student, but it's game on w/family. :unsure:
Yeah, same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes