3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I can forgive Olivia for being the way she is, she basically grew up in a family where they don't really seem to care that much about the girls so she had to be the strong one and protect her sister. Lucas doesn't even hide the fact that he wants to make the life of Olivia a living hell and their parents are ok with making one of their daughters marry that asshole. Thart for me is unforgivable.
Well it's not like i hate Olivia mind u, i'm sure she will be a great and funny LI, at the moment i view her more as a real piece of work thought.
As for the parents and Lucas, no forgiveness for them, i hope we can see more of Ava in action :devilish:

Reactions: BTLD

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well it's not like i hate Olivia mind u, i'm sure she will be a great and funny LI, at the moment i view her more as a real piece of work thought.
As for the parents and Lucas, no forgiveness for them, i hope we can see more of Ava in action :devilish:
I didn't like Olivia at all at first but after this update I get where she is coming from, she will probably still be a pain in the ass to deal with. But now I am more sympathetic with her situation.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I didn't like Olivia at all at first but after this update I get where she is coming from, she will probably still be a pain in the ass to deal with. But now I am more sympathetic with her situation.
I'm a sympatetic with her situation...but then there are scenes like where she falsely accused the driver of sexual assault, to her father, cause he was sympatetic towards Ava and threatens him to sue him for a rape attempt, forces her sister to testify, even if she clear as day don't want that...and all i can think of is, she & Lucas deserve each other

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm a sympatetic with her situation...but then there are scenes like where she falsely accused the driver of sexual assault, to her father, cause he was sympatetic towards Ava and threatens him to sue him for a rape attempt, forces her sister to testify, even if she clear as day don't want that...and all i can think of is, she & Lucas deserve each other
As I said she will still be a pain in the ass to deal with :LOL:. But I wouldn't go as far as saying that lucas and her deversve each other. She had a shitty upbringing the mc will just have to fixe that.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
As I said she will still be a pain in the ass to deal with :LOL:. But I wouldn't go as far as saying that lucas and her deversve each other. She had a shitty upbringing the mc will just have to fixe that.
yes defineltly agree
Also we need to remember that what she did was probably a defense mechanism built up because of where she lived..the enviorment and sure we may look at her like she is ...a bit awfull towards her sister but at the same time she showed that she wants to protect her sister ..so I'm not that upset with her anyumore...and this side story made me really really really really I MEAN REALLY like her :d

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I just hope we can solve the lucas issue fast. I don't think I can deal with that guy for too long without punching my monitor.
indeed..and after that...maybe we can start walking someone...in a leash...you know who.. :d

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
and this side story made me really really really really I MEAN REALLY like her :d
For me it made me really like Ava and the Mc was good too.
I just hope we can solve the lucas issue fast. I don't think I can deal with that guy for too long without punching my monitor.
I can understand u there, hearing him talking made me want to punsh him, but than Ava/MC treated him really good :LOL:
I hope the parents get a similar treatment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Sorry if this has already been answered buttt... at what point in time does this side story of Olivia take place during? Cause the first build ended with Luna knocking you out

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Sorry if this has already been answered buttt... at what point in time does this side story of Olivia take place during? Cause the first build ended with Luna knocking you out
It must happen after the luna stuff since this story was supposed to be part of 0.2

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
It must happen after the luna stuff since this story was supposed to be part of 0.2
At first, I thought that the phonecall maybe happened while the MC was knocked out by Luna but I have no idea when the MC picking up the girls from the bus stop would fit in the story before that.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Buried Desires V0.15 (patched) compressed

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Anyone want to speculate or have a theory why Luna would seemingly ambush her uncle with a bat, then taunt him while standing over him just as he's about to lose consciousness?

I could be wrong but didn't the mc say he had been on good terms w/his eldest niece and was planning on trying to reach out to her and find out just what's going on with her as a favor to his sister? Unless you're mugging someone, you don't typically attack someone in that manner unless it's personal.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Anyone want to speculate or have a theory why Luna would seemingly ambush her uncle with a bat, then taunt him while standing over him just as he's about to lose consciousness?

I could be wrong but didn't the mc say he had been on good terms w/his eldest niece and was planning on trying to reach out to her and find out just what's going on with her as a favor to his sister? Unless you're mugging someone, you don't typically attack someone in that manner unless it's personal.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Well, I for one really enjoyed the side story and I hope other side characters get the same treatment going forward. Adding depth to characters, even side characters, makes it all the more impactful when you fuck their brains out later on.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Guys, do I need to start from beginning? as I get message this is the end of 1.0 and Im back to main page.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes