3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
So this shows me the actual last updates for the game? like the game got a new version is my need.
for example: game "Alexandra [v0.90] [PTOLEMY]" thread or version wasn't updated at all
Yes it was just updated.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i had little hope that this one will be different from all the vn´s out there but at the end we came to the point of"harassment,insults,maybe rape,NTR"..... the sidestorys idea was no good from the start because it looses the focus of the main VN....but with all this dramaqueens and companydad sells daughter for profit....i´m out....this should be entertainment not torment....but i bet a bunch of people will like it, to watch others get humilated....so good luck

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I agree with others that it seems a bit early in the development process for a side story already. Would have liked to see the main family characters developed a bit more. I do like the twins, especially the innocent one, but their story felt short, without much happening. I thought the twins would get it on with their father, as that actually suited the story, but didn't happen. Let's see what happens next though

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well I may be in the minority, but I loved the side story. Not only did it focus on the two hot redheads (I love redheads), but it sets up future content in the main story between the MC and the girls. But hey, to each their own I suppose.
I think you're not in the minority, the reason why people were complaining was because they thought that the twins story was not part of the main story. If you don't play their "side story" you miss a lot of context on why they are the way they are and it also introduces a villain character to the game that you will have to deal with in future updates.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I think you're not in the minority, the reason why people were complaining was because they thought that the twins story was not part of the main story.
Well, I don't hate the side story but I think it should have been implemented in the main game.

Just my opinion on how it would be better, make a scene where the MC gets the call from Ava and show the scene at the bus stop and him driving the twins home from his perspective to make the player aware that there is something happening with them, and then either give the player the option to see complete side-story in-game (the MC already asks what happened) or tell us that the complete side story is available in the main menu of the game. That would make it so that it feels more like a part of the game and also would tell the player when it happened in the story timewise.

Sutterbuck

Mar 8, 2021
Oh I like that idea of expanding on events that we've seen as MC but don't have all the context or background for yet.

I enjoyed the side story, it really helped flesh out the twins and their story a bit but I do agree with many others that it came at a very awkward time. I'm not sure if there were more scenes with the twins in the main game depending on choices that I didn't take, but I felt the side story came way too early in regards to what was happening in the main plot. All we've done is bumped into them a couple times in the hall and then had a very brief introduction on the first day of class. That's it yet suddenly they're calling us to come get them. There is definitely something between these events that we're missing and should have seen first and it makes playing through the side story a tad strange atm.

The side story concept is great, but I do agree that it would be much better if they only unlocked after being given the context for it in the main plot.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Oh I like that idea of expanding on events that we've seen as MC but don't have all the context or background for yet.

I enjoyed the side story, it really helped flesh out the twins and their story a bit but I do agree with many others that it came at a very awkward time. I'm not sure if there were more scenes with the twins in the main game depending on choices that I didn't take, but I felt the side story came way too early in regards to what was happening in the main plot. All we've done is bumped into them a couple times in the hall and then had a very brief introduction on the first day of class. That's it yet suddenly they're calling us to come get them. There is definitely something between these events that we're missing and should have seen first and it makes playing through the side story a tad strange atm.

The side story concept is great, but I do agree that it would be much better if they only unlocked after being given the context for it in the main plot.
But the main question is when do the twins get it on with each other and their mom?!

trenter1795

Feb 13, 2019
Sorry if this has already been answered buttt... at what point in time does this side story of Olivia take place during? Cause the first build ended with Luna knocking you out
There is an option in the main menu that says "Side Stories"

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

Yes that sidestory is good, but why setting it outside the game, to simplify the script and outcomes i guess.
So what will happen, will we have a main core game with a simplistic story and all the good content in side stories ?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Yes that sidestory is good, but why setting it outside the game, to simplify the script and outcomes i guess.
So what will happen, will we have a main core game with a simplistic story and all the good content in side stories ?
The only reason it was split into an extra side story was to be able to be released earlier.
That story is part of the main plot and was initially planned to be included in the upcoming 0.2 update, which is why it's timeline falls inside that.

I understand it can feel jarring or fluff/less important with the way it's currently accessed but who knows, maybe it will be properly integrated in the future since the actual content is already there.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
The only reason it was split into an extra side story was to be able to be released earlier.
That story is part of the main plot and was initially planned to be included in the upcoming 0.2 update, which is why it's timeline falls inside that.

I understand it can feel jarring or fluff/less important with the way it's currently accessed but who knows, maybe it will be properly integrated in the future since the actual content is already there.
I actually like it. It gave us something between now and the next update. I feel it runs concurrent to the main timeline, but gives us the POV of the other characters as opposed to the MC. I said it before, but I really loved this side story a lot.

Reactions: ChillOne

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017

I'm torn about the side stories. I like the extra part of the story (and making the different point of view separate), but worry that the non-MC information could take over or become confusing. For now I will wait and see how the game progresses (it's still VERY early) before making up my mind.

Of course I DO object to the fact that there is NO Chocolate Chip Cookie Content yet. This NEEDS to be corrected SOO. :)

Just a thought.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes