3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

zee-man

Jun 24, 2019
So basically still just loli-bait without actually delivering.
That's disappointing.
I'm beginning to doubt this game will go anywhere.

Thanks for spending your own money to warn others.
Well, I should've seen it earlier because OP said that it's "leaked" while their name is the same as the developer's. It's their work. Just scamming people to subscribe to their SubscribeStar for $5 minimum.

Report it.

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
I made a small Mod with an info screen and cheating functions (got some requests for that). It's also compatible with the walkthrough/Multi-Mod from the OP (if installed you can turn it also On/Off while playing in my Mod menu, too).

Aug 25, 2021
I've updated my Mod for the new game version v0.2.5
New: additional game settings

Info:
The WT Mod from ShaddyModda isn't updated so far. So maybe I have to
adapt my Mod again when he is releasing his update for v0.2.5.

Download link Mod v0.2.5 (<1MB):
- Workupload
Thanks!

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
I am asking because the previous update was somehow a week ago or two weeks ago and I wonder what's new in it, since it has the same designation as the previous one

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
"Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children."

I don't see any prepubescent children, so that's a no.
Pedophilia is when an adult is attracted to sexual relations with minors (children)! :mad:
Why are you messing with my head by copying formulations from psychiatry?
:mad:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
This Game Buried my Desire to wait for proper update :(
Kinda i hate Mini Stories would love Main stories to go on (y) When game is complete extras and mini games are welcome
Characters are Sweet and Sexy :cool:(y)

Good Luck with Updates hope we get some Fun

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Pedophilia is when an adult is attracted to sexual relations with minors (children)! :mad:
Why are you messing with my head by copying formulations from psychiatry?
:mad:
Many games that you can find here can be as you said. But in this game, the girls do not look like children. On the other hand, you didn't mention anything about incest. So is incest okay as long as they're not minors? Doing moral criticism and playing hentai games seems a bit contradictory to me...

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So has this progressed any in the main story or is it still in the side story bullshit from the last update? and why bother posting the subscribestar version if we already have the same version?

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes