3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I haven't played this game yet but I'm doing the compression of the latest version 0.2.5 uncensored (uploading right now).

It has 90 pics and 3 animations video files more than the patreon version.

My guess is that this is neither a new version nor an update, it's simply the uncensored version of v0.2.5 so imho, it's not surprising that there isn't much new content. I don't know what you guys expected.

Well that update was a pretty short one.
Playtime maybe 15-20 minutes?

I liked it, but at this pace it will be quite a while before MC gets to fuck xxslut69xx.

What I didn't like was the same intro soundtrack playing all throughout the update, even while sleeping.
The update overall seems a bit rushed and without much work put into it.
Yeah the update is underwhelming and probably cuz of the bad reception of the previous update that new one felt rushed. Just hope the next update is longer... which may take awhile.
Totally agree, when I saw the new update I said: "new update how nice, let's see how many hours it offers us". Unfortunately it was the opposite, it had interesting moments, but that's all it was, interesting moments without going to the action.

15 minutes at most.
Does anyone know what the difference between the 2.5 Patreon version and the 2.5 SubscribeStar version is, because the 2.5 Patreon version is boringgggggggg as hell. And earlier today, I redownloaded the game and incest patch seconds after this game thread was updated to say Uncensored. But of course it was a trick by the developer and/or the F95 moderators because the uncensored version was never uploaded here today. They just changed the title of the game to Buried Desires [v0.2.5 Uncensored]. But it was the same 2.5 Patreon version as before. I know because I literally re-downloaded it two seconds after the game thread was updated. Enough with these games to get more subscribers! Tell us what the difference is, because there was nothing in the 2.5 Patreon version to make the game worth downloading or playing. This game is boring as hell, and if the SubscribeStar version is pretty much same as the Patreon version, I think that I just want to ignore this thread and wait half a year so I won't keep getting tricked into downloading the boring updates over and over again.
This didn't have any content that the uncensored version had. What's the point? Game=bad
Someone posted a comparison a few pages earlier showing the new version is 0.08GB larger than the earlier Patreon version.
So something must be different.

I agree that some transparency from the developer would be nice.
He will probably keep quiet about it though, since offering a "loli-version" of the same game he offers on Patreon is forbidden and could get him banned from Patreon if someone reports him.
Some other developers even give their SubscribeStar version a different name (including a different title screen) to try to avoid this.

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
So after the disaster of the previous update, which can now be found as a side story called "Nightmare" (how fitting), we get a relatively short and clearly rushed update to make up for it. I guess that's fine. But I did get a bit of whiplash from how the game went from decent English with proper punctuation (for the most part) to almost no punctuation and trying to convince us that "u" is a word. Had to ask myself, "Wait, was it always like this?" and went back to check, but even the Nightmare is written properly, so...
I feel the same, like what the heck happened to the actual words in there? I have no memory of any of the previous versions being afflicted by engrish, and now it's all over the place. I can hardly concentrate on the story. Did he have a proof reader that bailed on him?

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
So budget John Cena just had a nightmare and we are supposed to forget about the entire last update? O-kay....

Reactions: Xypher

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Buried Desires [v0.2.5 "Uncensored?"] [Betisis] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,81 GB / 218 MB - BuriedDesires-0.2.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,79 GB / 200 MB - BuriedDesires-0.2.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

ReDKoJoTe

Apr 12, 2021
Buried Desires [v0.2.5 "Uncensored?"] [Betisis] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,81 GB / 218 MB - BuriedDesires-0.2.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,79 GB / 200 MB - BuriedDesires-0.2.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Android please

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
A really like the renders/the girls in this game (a lot), but as many others mentioned the story is a bit all over the place. But my main problem is that MC is really unlikeable. The guy almost never smiles, looks either bored or angry (with psycho eyes) most of the time, and often tries to justify his mindset with lame reasons. It may be because of him that there is too much drama in that story.
Yet, beautiful renders. I'll still probably continue, when there is a lot more content.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
SPOILERS....

So this new update is basically a complete rewrite of your conversation after waking up Luna, You take her straight to her house. Most of the juicy stuff happens at Lunas house. Choices hold all the impact once you're in your sisters house. You can mix & match dialogue choices in order to get different scenes, meaning you will for sure miss some if you don't replay those scenes and exhaust every dialogue. I think I got them all? Anyways, if you want keep true to either the love or domination playthrough you will for sure need a walkthrough or mod to help navigate during that messy area.

The thing that got me was how different the choices can go. You can either go be a fun loving uncle, or go full Alabama. This makes me wonder how your choices will effect the story in the long run. Especially your relationship with the sister which can either go from friendly & loving brother, to straight raw dogging her while she makes out with an unconscious Luna. Overall, still better then the other storyline we were going down.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes