3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
what did the uncensored version do? I did not remember anything lewd with the young between 2.0 and 2.5

edit:: was it just clickbait to buy from subscribe star?

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A few words about the 'Uncensored' version on the OP - It's not!

I downloaded it, and it actually contains a script file called noPatch.rpy which defines the characters as Landlady, roommate, friend, etc. The Incest patch overrides that, and defines characters as My wife, daughter, father, etc. It appears to be current and should provide an uncensored game for the current release.

I started the game to make sure the definitions were as I desired them and the persistent.patch_installed variable was set to True, but I haven't played through yet.

The only excuse for seeing 'Uncensored' in the release title is that it is not 'censored' in the tag sense, that is with pixelated sex scenes. Since I don't think any version of this game has that feature, it seems to me to be a blatant deception on someone's part.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
A few words about the 'Uncensored' version on the OP - It's not!

I downloaded it, and it actually contains a script file called noPatch.rpy which defines the characters as Landlady, roommate, friend, etc. The Incest patch overrides that, and defines characters as My wife, daughter, father, etc. It appears to be current and should provide an uncensored game for the current release.
so it does not add missing scenes then

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
so it does not add missing scenes then
It does add scenes for the game itself, but there are no additional scenes in this version of the patch, nor are there any branches in this release that could add scenes from any patch. All branches in this release are to labels contained in this release.

The patch does change relationships for this release.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
So, a question for everyone? Is it worth playing the 0.2.5 update, or should I wait a few more? Normally, I just play it and see for myself, but the second update was so bad, I quit in the middle. I have lots of other VNs to play.

Reactions: afterlights

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So, a question for everyone? Is it worth playing the 0.2.5 update, or should I wait a few more? Normally, I just play it and see for myself, but the second update was so bad, I quit in the middle. I have lots of other VNs to play.
Best to wait for v0.3 since the current update is just 20-30 mins worth of gameplay, also the 0.2.5 update just replaces the previous update plot, turning the 0.2.0 plot into a side story (thank goodness), continuing with same plot theme from the v1.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
It does add scenes for the game itself, but there are no additional scenes in this version of the patch, nor are there any branches in this release that could add scenes from any patch. All branches in this release are to labels contained in this release.

The patch does change relationships for this release.
so we could just as well played the "leaked" version? and just renamed chars our self with console then?

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Because of the difference "Censored" and "Uncensored": The main difference seems to be a (quite hot imo) sex scene with the sister (Amy?). And I think that was probably the reason for a "special" censored Patreon version without that incest scene.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
so we could just as well played the "leaked" version? and just renamed chars our self with console then?
For this release, yes. But there are a couple of dozen relationships that are set in the patch. I don't know how many apply to this release. Like does your 'roommate' call you 'friend' or 'Daddy'? The patch is small and downloads quickly.

Edit: Just looked again, and there 65 relationships set in the patch.

Reactions: Belnick

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I do not like the direction in which the plot of this game is going, this game really has potential but it's starting to look too chaotic.. + side stories only mix up the game saves...

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Does this dev use useless buttons throughout the whole story in places where there is no choice?

MC standing at a door with arm raised to knock: [KNOCK]

MC looking at phone that just rang: [ANSWER]

etc. Ive seen a bunch of these and I am like 5 minutes into the game. Please tell me they stop doing this soon. If there is no choice, please dont make me move my mouse to your button to click for no reason.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For this release, yes. But there are a couple of dozen relationships that are set in the patch. I don't know how many apply to this release. Like does your 'roommate' call you 'friend' or 'Daddy'? The patch is small and downloads quickly.

Edit: Just looked again, and there 65 relationships set in the patch.
No, it's not 65 relationships, It's better to think of the patch as 65 variations of dialogue changes as that's how it's written in the code. This type of patch is an prime example of the most tidiest way to maintain a patch...through dialogue variables. Dev should really reconsider as list will grow to to a very difficult size to manage extremely fast. But, that's sometimes the learning curve some need....the hardest road possible.

Reactions: Walter Victor
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes