3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So this new update is basically a complete rewrite of your conversation after waking up Luna, You take her straight to her house. Most of the juicy stuff happens at Lunas house. Choices hold all the impact once you're in your sisters house. You can mix & match dialogue choices in order to get different scenes, meaning you will for sure miss some if you don't replay those scenes and exhaust every dialogue. I think I got them all? Anyways, if you want keep true to either the love or domination playthrough you will for sure need a walkthrough or mod to help navigate during that messy area.
I do wonder about the side story (dream) with Luna now, though. I played it again (so it would be saved as a side story and not part of the main progress of the game), and I noticed the love/dom points for her are still present. But if it's a dream, those shouldn't ever be applied in the main story, right?

I'm assuming Betisis just forgot to remove them / move them elsewhere. I would have liked to see more points applied in the main story, since I thought the idea was the MC was slowly corrupting or seducing the various characters. There could've been a little of either during interactions consisting of more than a couple of sentences — after waking up with Luna; the playful teasing of Ruby; time upstairs with Amy; and the brief words with Nora.

I'm still looking forward to the next release, regardless of anything that's happened in the game (or been said on this thread) so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: giqui

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I do wonder about the side story (dream) with Luna now, though. I played it again (so it would be saved as a side story and not part of the main progress of the game), and I noticed the love/dom points for her are still present. But if it's a dream, those shouldn't ever be applied in the main story, right?

I'm assuming Betisis just forgot to remove them / move them elsewhere. I would have like to see more points applied in the main story, since I thought the idea was the MC was slowing corrupting or seducing the various characters. There could've been a little of either during the interactions of more than a couple of sentences — after waking up with Luna; the playful teasing of Ruby; time upstairs with Amy; and the brief words with Nora.

I'm still looking forward to the next release, regardless of anything that's happened in the game (or been said on this thread) so far.
Same here. The Dev is learning from his mistakes and making adjustments and moving forward. Good for him. I wish his endeavors well.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
idk just trying this game but huge Cena fan and don't screw up his adult game debut! I will donate 100 bucks if dev will let the MC AA another character refusing sex. Will be greatest scene ever!
aa.gif

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
checked the discord, from what i saw, and if i didn't misunderstand, this isn't the uncensored version, a mod or something need to fix the thread title
"if you're trying to get the F95/Patreon version" <to be fair, this is a few days old

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Why would the dev put in a pause after every scene call this update? The previous parts weren't like this. That plus the now terrible english makes me question if the same dev made this new update.

Reactions: Majindevil

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
checked the discord, from what i saw, and if i didn't misunderstand, this isn't the uncensored version, a mod or something need to fix the thread title
"if you're trying to get the F95/Patreon version" <to be fair, this is a few days old
The version released here earlier was the Patreon version which is missing some things in order to stay on Patreon. This looks like the "full" version from Subscibestar since the file is larger. The Patreon release was around 1.72 GB and this new release is around 1.81 GB.

Reactions: jaw1986baby
Feb 18, 2018
Let me start off by saying that I enjoyed the game and I don't want to crap on the dev art style or anything. Ruby is the best girl in the game with Janet close behind her. The third has got to be Amy and after her comes Luna. These are the 4 good character models in the game. But what I don't understand is that how did MC manage to produce such subpar daughters with a gorgeous woman like Janet. Maybe I am just not into loli content but Emma looks like a dwarf and the other two aren't much to speak of either. The youngest can be considered adorable from her dialogue and behaviour but is nowhere as cute as she is presented to be. Anyway, this wasn't meant as a put down because the dev has shown his capabilities with the other four character models.
Please focus on Ruby for the next few updates. Usually, I prefer dad daughter games but here uncles niece dynamic is better so my advice is to shift focus on that. (y)

agora24

Dec 27, 2017
Hello
when i install either multi mod or cheat mod the game crashes
thank you if someone can help me

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
hm very interesting and promising start, until the end of v0.1 (after the baseball-bat hit) than the game started to change... as some others noted, the writing got worse (really bad english, and i say that knowing my english is not good either) and many other things doesnt fit anymore. and after version 0.1 there are extremly annoying pauses after every sentence... i have to click twice for a new line everytime... dont unterstand that, wasnt the case in the version before, now its really annoying. Although there is no sound anymore, no music, no nothing.

And the story got strange... without any background story so far now there is a incest realtionshipt between the mc and amy out of the blue, ok not exactly out of the blue, of course it was crystal clear that something like that will happen, but just like this without any hints before that they already got this kind of realtionship, and even more that amy got the hots for her own daughters too and want the MC to fuck them? that entire scene was a little strange.

Dont know... got the feeling the last update was made by another dev (some others mentioned that too)

The whole story started nice, but its now all over the place... and iam not conviced that there is a plan for the game and how it will go on, the family issues, the teaching part, the trouble with the girls coming up... i dont think that the dev is capable to make a good game out of this. Some DEVs can pull somtheing like that off, a complex story with many paths and outcomes... but thats very rare, and i have the impression that this will be a big mess, already is in my opinion storywise.
and for the side-stories, they are really confusing... MC got shot in the gut, luna is involved in serious criminal shit, is it just a fantasystory or kanon for the entire game? dont get the meaning of the side-stories to be honest.

Yeah well, Renders are nice, story started good, and is know a really messy thing in my book. Iam still interested in this game, but it started so good, and now i dont know anymore... as i said, i think its a mess now. Hopefully the next updates will be good and can fix the whole thing...

tormented

Jan 31, 2020
im a bit confused. have things been changed around a lot? I believe there was a scene where your one daughter spy's on you while you are with your wife in the kitchen and you notice her and had the option to stop or let her watch thats no longer there.

when i downloaded it again a few days ago for the new update a lot of stuff was missing or maybe I just took a wrong route.

i remember talking to the 2 redhead girls and they either moved in with or spent the night for a while until things got better at their place. but when I played i ended up skipping all that and went to go get to you niece or or who ever she is and ended up getting shot and some girl you meet there tries saving you. and the game ended there.

i thought about trying to go through it again to see if i can change the route but i want to check to see if things are meant to be that or not?

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
im a bit confused. have things been changed around a lot? I believe there was a scene where your one daughter spy's on you while you are with your wife in the kitchen and you notice her and had the option to stop or let her watch thats no longer there.

when i downloaded it again a few days ago for the new update a lot of stuff was missing or maybe I just took a wrong route.

i remember talking to the 2 redhead girls and they either moved in with or spent the night for a while until things got better at their place. but when I played i ended up skipping all that and went to go get to you niece or or who ever she is and ended up getting shot and some girl you meet there tries saving you. and the game ended there.

i thought about trying to go through it again to see if i can change the route but i want to check to see if things are meant to be that or not?
I was wondering the same thing. I did a replay and it was slightly different. I thought that in my previous play Luna didn't go home and you took her to a motel. She was kidnapped for something at the end of the version. Maybe I have it mixed up with a different game but this 2.5 uncensored was different non the less.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Update 0.1 ended with the baseball bat to the head.
Update 0.1.5 was the subplot with the two twins. These events probably play at some point in the future.
Update 0.2 was the confused plot with the mobsters and the druggies. These events were subsequently changed to a nightmare and moved to the subplots.
The current update again takes place chronologically AFTER the baseball bat attack and is probably the canonical time frame.

Whereas we've reached a point where not only do we players not have a plan where the story is going, but it's not even far-fetched to assume that the dev isn't 100% sure where it's going.

In between - for reasons - scenes are also taken out of the plot. One can only assume that the dev is either of the opinion that this scene does not fit into the planned plot and has completely discarded it, he wants to revise the scene and it is therefore out for the time being or that he is of the opinion that the scene makes more sense for the plot later and has shelved it for the time being.

Last edited:

Sep 3, 2021
It's not really a good lewd game - the slow burn is essential a bait and switch for milking money.
just so people know in the future to not actually expect redeeming content.

Reactions: swaghaver9000

BlowJoe

Feb 3, 2018
Wont play it until things advance a bit further but it seems possible the dev simply dumped some of his early rendering work into the game to gain some breathing space and the 'detour' renders were never intended to be in the game

Reactions: swaghaver9000
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes