3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

jjjjj1076701

Sep 20, 2020
After completing the current version, I have to say, I FUCKING LOVE AMY AND LUNA'S DYNAMIC! Looking forward to some scenes for Luna, Ruby, Emma, Claire, Ruby and Emma together.

Reactions: Kazukitc
Feb 12, 2021
ummm, ok...wtf?? i dl'd the game, incest patch, n shaddy's multi-mod, put the incest .rpy patch in the game file like it says, put the multi-mod in the game's "/pc" file like it says, try to start the game, n i'm getting this:

error.png

n i've tried deleting everything n starting over 3x now, sooo...WTF??

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
ummm, ok...wtf?? i dl'd the game, incest patch, n shaddy's multi-mod, put the incest .rpy patch in the game file like it says, put the multi-mod in the game's "/pc" file like it says, try to start the game, n i'm getting this:

View attachment 1390137

n i've tried deleting everything n starting over 3x now, sooo...WTF??

remove the incest patch, I think Shaddy's mod already has it and that can generate the error,Or you can check the last comments on the mod thread, maybe someone already had that problem

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin
Feb 12, 2021
remove the incest patch, I think Shaddy's mod already has it and that can generate the error,Or you can check the last comments on the mod thread, maybe someone already had that problem
just checked the mod thread, n sounds like you're right, b/c a number of others said they got the same problem...so i'm just gonna extract the game, n shaddy's mod, try starting it, n go from there

btw...any idea if the cheat mod works, or will cause a problem? thx

NOPE...STILL SAME PROBLEM ok, i see what's going on now...after reading some more comments in the mod thread, the link for ShaddyModda's mod here in the OP is v0.2.0. so now that the game is 0.2.5, the mod is outdated, n won't work with the current version. so i/you/we need to go to his SS page, where he has the updated v0.2.5 version of the mod. so i'm about to try it now, n hopefully it works

YUP!! it works, n so far the cheat mod seems to not interfere also

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
so lemme get this straight...8 months of development so far since the initial release (n who knows how much time was put into that), n progression from "prologue" to v0.2.5, n we only get ONE actual H-scene involving incest...??!! obviously the draw n focus of the game is the MC hooking up w/all the female relatives, yet i come (but didn't) away w/a case of blueballs, b/c there's A TON of teasing n buildup (aka foreplay), but no release, save the 1 scene w/the older sister??

dude, the game looks awesome, awesome concept, awesome graphics...but C'MON ALREADY!! time 2 turn some fish tacos into hot pockets...SERIOUSLY!! n both the MC's sisters are down, so what's the holdup?? n what about a hot-ass black chick or 2 going to the rich-bitch school also? it's so rare 2 find smoke show black girls in VNs, i'm pretty sure your audience would love it

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
It's Good! Nice, hoping for quick updates.
(btw too many nipples are going out from clothes in CG)

JohnHunter

Jan 17, 2018
Ignoring the complainers, I thought it was an excellent update. I've never seen a better recovery of a plot line gone wrong. Try to keep up the pacing shown here. I'm a fan of the "slow burn" type of game - it allows the players time to become immersed in the story - but this does not mean I enjoy the "no burn" so many other developers seem to believe they can get away with. If you can hit somewhere in the middle, and make sure there is real progress in each update, you will have a winner of a game.

Reactions: Landerk and pgm_01

Gregbworld

Jul 22, 2021
View attachment 963341

Overview:
Mc, who quit teaching for a while due to a traumatic incident at his old school,
and then he is offered a job in the country's most prestigious school.How are you going to keep up with this new school?
According to the choices you make, you will face the consequences.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-02
Release Date: 2021-08-24
Developer: Betisis - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5 Uncensored
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Others: ANDROID* -
COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Multi Mod - Fan Sig - Cheat Mod
* This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1384080 View attachment 1384081 View attachment 1384082 View attachment 1384084 View attachment 963428 View attachment 963414 View attachment 1037930 View attachment 1037934 View attachment 963419 View attachment 1037943 View attachment 963421 View attachment 1037946 View attachment 1037944 View attachment 1037942 View attachment 963425 View attachment 1037941 View attachment 1037940 View attachment 963426 View attachment 1037939 View attachment 1037937 View attachment 1106675 View attachment 1106666 View attachment 1106664 View attachment 1106657
Android version coming?

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
My last save was from back in December but I had to start a new game for reasons. When I last played the MC was caught/watched while getting a BJ in the kitchen but during this play through that didn't happen. Were events removed from the game? If so sad times.

tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
My last save was from back in December but I had to start a new game for reasons. When I last played the MC was caught/watched while getting a BJ in the kitchen but during this play through that didn't happen. Were events removed from the game? If so sad times.
Yes, that was removed on the release after the initial release.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes