3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
The Incest patch breaks the game, It doesn't even enter the main menu.
Does anyone else have this problem with the Incest patch?
I've installed the multi-mod too. but that's working fine when I delete the incest patch.

Reactions: CharleyT

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
The Incest patch breaks the game, It doesn't even enter the main menu.
Does anyone else have this problem with the Incest patch?
I've installed the multi-mod too. but that's working fine when I delete the incest patch.

If I remember correctly, and I can be wrong, is that you need to install the incest patch first then the mod

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Not gonna lie this game lost me at V2.5..the reason why I thought this game was dope and worth playing was because of the story with Luna getting kidnapped, MC getting shot and the junkie girl we banged in the motel saving us.. was looking forward to see what happens next, how we'll save Luna, how MC and the junkie girl will work together but now it turns out that its not even part of the main story but just a non Canon side story.. Dev really fucked up there if you ask me, story felt serious like it was more than just a "fuck em all" game but now it's not even Canon.. Seems like with this new direction it'll be just another blend game about a middle aged man banging every thing in sight including his 18 year old daughters and students

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
wtf is this game i downloaded the multimod and played through just now, then i come here and people talking about plots i never even read in my game wtf is happening

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
wtf is this game i downloaded the multimod and played through just now, then i come here and people talking about plots i never even read in my game wtf is happening
Play the side story accessible from the main menu. That used to be version 0.2. People complained and unless the developer get's any more funky ideas we should start the corruption of the blood related lolies pretty soon.

Reactions: Cotytto

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
The "Nightmare" storyline in the Side Stories tab used to be cannon. It was an entire update, in fact. Because it was poorly received, the dev decided to remove it from the main game story. But you are still free to play it if you wish.

Reactions: Cotytto

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow. What happened to this game?
The last update is so full of errors and mistakes and really bad English, that it is a chore to read through. It's also missing a lot of punctuation.
I went back to the start, just to see if I had misremembered, and it was always this bad, but no it wasn't.
Writing and grammar were okay, spelling as well. I don't get it, did the dev forget quality control or did he lose his editor or translator or something?

Reactions: gamera1337

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I assume that the last update was released as quickly as possible to smooth the waters and therefore the text quality had to suffer.

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
Using the incest mod and the Multi mod breaks the game, applying the incest patch before the multi mod or vice versa doesn't help, hopefully this will be fixed in the future

gamera1337

May 4, 2020
Not gonna lie this game lost me at V2.5..the reason why I thought this game was dope and worth playing was because of the story with Luna getting kidnapped, MC getting shot and the junkie girl we banged in the motel saving us.. was looking forward to see what happens next, how we'll save Luna, how MC and the junkie girl will work together but now it turns out that its not even part of the main story but just a non Canon side story.. Dev really fucked up there if you ask me, story felt serious like it was more than just a "fuck em all" game but now it's not even Canon.. Seems like with this new direction it'll be just another blend game about a middle aged man banging every thing in sight including his 18 year old daughters and students
I also quite enjoyed the side story and the story with the junkie girl. Just discovered this game so I didn't know about the rewrite. But I understand that it would've been too much of a drastic change esp with the MC getting shot.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes