3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I also quite enjoyed the side story and the story with the junkie girl. Just discovered this game so I didn't know about the rewrite. But I understand that it would've been too much of a drastic change esp with the MC getting shot.
Yeah I agree... It sucks tho, would've been an even better game but hopefully whatever the dev have planned will be good as well

Jul 28, 2020
I get it you (collectively you not you specifically you) are upset with the last update. Roasting the Dev isn't going to help the situation. If you are supporting the game then maybe you have reason to complain. If you are not then its better to constructively list what you feel was wrong with the update so that the dev can see what his audience does and does not want...then let it go. If you are not financially supporting the game then you are getting it for free and have no business complaining. End of story. All the vitriol comments are funny in that I would be willing to bet that most are NOT supporting the game so its kinda like an unemployed person complaining that the hand outs given by the soup kitchen were not what he/she wanted. Its ridiculous

Sep 6, 2021
No, any lewd scenes, and I very much doubt they will be (hope I’m wrong)
Oh. The game is still downloading, but why does this thread have the loli tag if there isn't going to be any lewd content with them? Is it just a reminder that there's characters of small stature in the game?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
About the differences between the updates: Others and also I have here (factually) their problems with the update that had introduced the mafia stuff.

In short: With the state of said update, the starting post was quite a bait to attract people curious about said premise or how the dev would implement it. People may now say that people would demand a standard uninteresting plot etc. however I think the given plot already provides enough elements for drama:

The parents of the dead student blaming the MC for their daughter's death.
The press, possibly driving a wedge into the family dynamics with their lurid articles (especially between the MC and his wife, but also with his daughters).
The problems the students have with their families that the MC can help them with.

This does not require an MC whose behavior changes between versions in such a way that it can already be described as what is commonly called schizophrenic, even if this general designation is factually incorrect. At the same time, the MC does not need to be a moral beacon. In an earlier post I had expressed the idea that one could build in a counter within the code of the VN regarding the MC's fidelity to his wife and accordingly the story changes somewhat (a faithful MC never had anything with said student, an unfaithful MC does) and possibly also the general behavior.

In the previous update, on the other hand, we had this Mr. Hyde phenomenon with the MC and this also brings us to another problem that I had with the very criticizable update: the lack of freedom of choice. You could make decisions, but they were absolutely irrelevant and just some dialog options, while the debatable situations were forced on the player. I don't have a problem with something like this happening because my previous decisions led me down this path, these are consequences and you have to live with them. What are a big no go are railroads.

And to answer the most recent question: Currently there are no scenes with the younger girls as far as I know.

JohnnyTarr

Oct 2, 2021
First of all thank you Betisis for your hard work!
i never thougt i was writing something like this about an erotic game^^

Please please please dont abandon this game is has so much potential!

I play not very often games likes this but i found a lot unfinished stuff but i doesent complain because the maker should have fun to make a game too.
But you could when you finish one the first in this art of game who makes a masterpiece.

Dont give up when you need help with the writting i or i bet someone else would to like to help you with this.

sry my english is not perfect, but i think you understand what i want to say =D

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
i get this and i cant seem to find it to fix on own

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label prologue is defined twice, at
File "scripts/Prologue/v01text.rpyc", line 6 and
File "game/v01text.rpy", line 10.

The label v01aD is defined twice, at
File "scripts/Prologue/v01text.rpyc", line 116 and
File "game/v01text.rpy", line 118.