3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
If you use the cheat patch/mod you should get such an error, because the incest patch is already included.

Reactions: Zontany

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Lit came to ask what happened and why the plot changed.
Don't get me wrong, the weird plot twist with the older cousin was odd and out of left field but objectively I didn't mind it. The only thing I did mind was the side quest with the two junkies. Just why? When he is supposed to be with the niece. Just off putting. Then come back to the update having not been real made it really confusing to me, but I honestly prefer the direction the dev chose to go instead. My only issue with this direction is that there is a pre-established relationship with the sister that comes out of nowhere. There is no teasing up until the sister bath scene and the consequence is that it feels super forced. Otherwise Love the new direction.

Reactions: Majindevil

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Lit came to ask what happened and why the plot changed.
Don't get me wrong, the weird plot twist with the older cousin was odd and out of left field but objectively I didn't mind it. The only thing I did mind was the side quest with the two junkies. Just why? When he is supposed to be with the niece. Just off putting. Then come back to the update having not been real made it really confusing to me, but I honestly prefer the direction the dev chose to go instead. My only issue with this direction is that there is a pre-established relationship with the sister that comes out of nowhere. There is no teasing up until the sister bath scene and the consequence is that it feels super forced. Otherwise Love the new direction.
there are XXXX games out there that play on that niche ( developing the relationship with X people) I think that a already established relationship is a good thing and even more than a good thing a refreshing thing since nowadays or most of the VNs play on that development
Also let's not forget that sis is not the only character , there are plenty characters that will delve in that department let's say
Plenty of other girls you'll be able to develop that relationship.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
there are XXXX games out there that play on that niche ( developing the relationship with X people) I think that a already established relationship is a good thing and even more than a good thing a refreshing thing since nowadays or most of the VNs play on that development
Also let's not forget that sis is not the only character , there are plenty characters that will delve in that department let's say
Plenty of other girls you'll be able to develop that relationship.
I think he was not saying so much he minded that the relation was preset, but that until that scene there was no hint of that fact and it more or less suddenly appeared and came out of left field while there were earlier interactions with them. :)

With your sentiment I do agree though and it also makes sense, MC knows his sis already 30-40 years and in a way it would be weird unless there was a big change in either of their lives, he suddenly would get sexually attracted to her and vice versa while they never thought that way about each other before all that time.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think he was not saying so much he minded that the relation was preset, but that until that scene there was no hint of that fact and it more or less suddenly appeared and came out of left field while there were earlier interactions with them. :)

With your sentiment I do agree though and it also makes sense, MC knows his sis already 30-40 years and in a way it would be weird unless there was a big change in either of their lives, he suddenly would get sexually attracted to her and vice versa while they never thought that way about each other before all that time.
well when they are in a relationship like that I for one don't see the point of dropping hints.
Like I said I'm quite okay with the way it was depicted, don't see that often, MC already in a relationship with a part or someone from his family.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
well when they are in a relationship like that I for one don't see the point of dropping hints.
Like I said I'm quite okay with the way it was depicted, don't see that often, MC already in a relationship with a part or someone from his family.
Nope and it is kinda weird with all those Mc's supposedly being 18-28 year old. :p Part of it is of course that most of these games are actually about a shota discovering sex and his experience with relations and as such is more that of someone 5-10 year younger and his discovery of those themes or even fact they have a family in the first place you sometimes feel. Now this game is from perspective of older MC with already established relationships with his family instead of a camouflaged shota, one of the more appealing to me facts in this game if forget about the weird update. :p

The amount of games about that theme where Mc has a family where every form of an existing family dynamic is missing and feels more like a newcomer to that family is staggering. :p It is one of those tropes though that according to many makes it more believable if incest is a thing in game, just as it has to go slow and be a stairway to heaven to have a build up. Many fans out there of it though.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mis a jour le 09.01.22

Bonjour a tous et merci pour ce jeu. Très bon graphismes et histoire sympa. Les histoires Annex me perde un peu. Dommage que certaines scène aient changés. Très bon jeu je recommande ! J'ai hâte de voir la suite, merci encore.
Je me suis permis la traduction en Français. (traduction compliquée car faites en même temps que les modification du jeu)

Hello to all and thank you for this game. Very good graphics and nice story. The Annex stories lost me a bit. Too bad some scenes have changed. Very good game I recommend! I can't wait to see the next part, thanks again.
I took the liberty of translating it into French. (translation complicated because made at the same time as the modification of the game)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes