3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What is the purpose of all those loli in the screenshot? Are they related to the story?

Lee Rude

Dec 10, 2017
i get this and i cant seem to find it to fix on own

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label prologue is defined twice, at
File "scripts/Prologue/v01text.rpyc", line 6 and
File "game/v01text.rpy", line 10.

You probably installed both the multimod and the inc patch (like I did...). If so, just remove incPatch.rpy and incPatch.rpyc from the game folder, since the inc patch seems to be part of the multimod anyway.

Reactions: Alleyway

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
The Incest patch breaks the game, It doesn't even enter the main menu.
Does anyone else have this problem with the Incest patch?
I've installed the multi-mod too. but that's working fine when I delete the incest patch.
As you've most likely discovered for yourself already, but for the benefit of anyone else who may have this issue(as I just did, lol)...the incest patch is not needed with the Mods installed. ;)

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
So, are the side stories canon or how exactly does that work? Nightmare ended in a point that is impossible to reconcile with the main game. Unless of course we do the infamous twist.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
So, are the side stories canon or how exactly does that work? Nightmare ended in a point that is impossible to reconcile with the main game. Unless of course we do the infamous twist.
The nightmare was in the main game until there was a fan backlash and the creator released what you have now, with most of what was the previous update now being a nightmare. It would seem that in the case of the nightmare it is now not canon in that it did not happen in the MC's reality, while the other side story did seem to occur in the canon universe. We won't know much until the story progresses more.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
this game is literally just starting and it already takes ages for anything to drop. I fear for the future. Especially since Discord said they didn't hear from the dev in a while

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
V0.3 Status Update (New)
Renders: %65
Script : %80
Dev note : Hey guys, v0.3 will be ready
much more faster than v0.2.5
This update mostly focus to mc's class.

Mmm, I'm actually surprised at how few sex scenes there are...bummer.
The nightmare was in the main game until there was a fan backlash and the creator released what you have now, with most of what was the previous update now being a nightmare. It would seem that in the case of the nightmare it is now not canon in that it did not happen in the MC's reality, while the other side story did seem to occur in the canon universe. We won't know much until the story progresses more.
I know they each lead to different outcomes but which is better the dominance route or he love route?
From Discord server
View attachment 1498612
My guess is Dev will be included peeking scene with Claire on the prologe/first version in this upcoming version
Any info about update ??
Dev's most recent feedback is two posts above yours.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes