3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Update is available for 5$ tier as of today. As far as here the answer is who knows as the game is not allowed until changes are made.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
It's kinda confusing... Patreon page is talking about version 0.3.5 updates, F95 still have version 0.2.5, and yet Lewpatcher updated a couple of hours ago with a version 0.3 - however - when you download it, it still says v25patch.

I'm really confused lol.

Mar 6, 2021
It's kinda confusing... Patreon page is talking about version 0.3.5 updates, F95 still have version 0.2.5, and yet Lewpatcher updated a couple of hours ago with a version 0.3 - however - when you download it, it still says v25patch.

I'm really confused lol.
Discord:

Hi everyone, before the public release i need a help ( optional.. ) my dear friends and helpers having bad times lately so they can't have a time for fix typos, I would be very happy if there are those who would like to help me with this..

Reactions: Mondoblasto

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is already a 2.09GB 0.3 version floating around .. is that it?
The 0.3 that is supposed to become public soon?
The messages on the cords show everyone is holding their breath but noone is putting in the
effort to bugfix / proofread.
Do you have your own mental road map of dialogues / scenes gone awry in this 0.3 update?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game has propper adult content .. with the wife and the teacher,
so there are areas where at any time dev can pump up some hot scenes and make this game great again.

Having a large cast of characters, most of the time the modicum increment of their relationships
feel like lackluster filler, barely nudging the limp scales of throbbing visionary arts.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They really need to turn some of the lights off at the MC's house not only is it a waste of money bit it's also very blinding and bright.

Seems interesting so far.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I haven't played it yet, but I took a peek through the assets and I see the kitchen scene that was removed from one of the first versions has been resurrected in this version... but in the living room this time. It always bothered me that they removed that one scene (for whatever reason) but left the original renders in the assets. They are still in there. Heck, I was thinking of attempting to write my own chapter script just to use them :)

EDIT: I just noticed something... this update was never published on the Latest Updates page (both versions). Weird. I only stumbled onto it because I routinely check Lewdpatcher for new patch updates.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
moose_puck

I believe it's not the latest updates page because Betisis is the one that updated the link to it themselves as all other links are not clickable and they never reported the OP so that a mod/uploader could promote it and add more links.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
moose_puck

I believe it's not the latest updates page because Betisis is the one that updated the link to it themselves as all other links are not clickable and they never reported the OP so that a mod/uploader could promote it and add more links.
Ahh.. ok. Still figuring out the uploader and thread owner stuff. Shouldn't someone report the OP or something? So it does get pushed on the latest updates page? I'm sure Betisis would want more people to see it ... ?

tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
This game has propper adult content .. with the wife and the teacher,
so there are areas where at any time dev can pump up some hot scenes and make this game great again.

Having a large cast of characters, most of the time the modicum increment of their relationships
feel like lackluster filler, barely nudging the limp scales of throbbing visionary arts.
There is also one scene with one of his students in his office.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We actually need to see what is going on, just like in movies or tv shows:
Should you actually see the huge rigs it takes to propperly light every scene...
They really need to turn some of the lights off at the MC's house not only is it a waste of money bit it's also very blinding and bright.

Seems interesting so far.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

girls points // mc stats

View attachment 1236793

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1543352

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
Mod update for v0.3

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I made a small Mod with an info screen and cheating functions (got some requests for that). It's also compatible with the walkthrough/Multi-Mod from the OP (if installed you can turn it also On/Off while playing in my Mod menu, too).

Sept. 2, 2021
I've updated my Mod for the uncensored game version v0.2.5

Info:
This Mod can be used together with the walkthrough/Multi-Mod v0.2.5-SS from ShaddyModda
(only available on his SubscribeStar so far).
If installed, my "addtional game settings" function is deactivated, but the walkthrough button
in my Mod menu and info screen activated.

Download link Mod v0.2.5a (<1MB):
- Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please, can you update to : Buried Desires - version 0.3 Public

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Buried Desires [v0.3 Public] [Betisis] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,09 GB / 254 MB - BuriedDesires-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,08 GB / 236 MB - BuriedDesires-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes