3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Will the scenes from the last update be kept or will be deleted as was done with every update so far?

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I've tried different combinations of answers (I can't try them all), but these 2 images remain locked.
View attachment 1193471
What should I do to unlock them?

I would try to look for them in the archive file, but I don't have a pc, and I can't find an rpa extractor for android.
i feel you bro. There are games that doesn't work unless you extract them with rpa. Why cant someone make android version of rpa extractor

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
I found the very first version of the game, the so-called demo. Well, and then an update came out where the developer cut the most interesting content. Well, he said that he was in a hurry and would return the content in the future and even more. As a result, a lot of time passed, and then I saw a version without censorship and I was delighted. I thought at last! But alas and ahh. Honestly when there was a regular version of the game and I did not play the patch separately. And I generally don’t know how they differ from each other. But the patch (now the uncensored version) adds daughters, sister, and without a patch I don’t know neighbors and childhood friend. Daughters, well, you can admire the ass and scenes with your sister (in the censored version, who is she to the main character) well, here most likely the patrons voted for her, with her scenes or in the bedroom or the memory of how she fads to her brother (when they look at the mother's sex ((or whoever she is). As I understand it, there are no plans to return and continue content from version 0.1 (demo). In the Internet, you can find a demo, well, download and leave it on memory. You know how dreams, fantasy h it could have been a good game.
P.S. Yes, the developer wrote above about updates 0.3 and 0.3.5 and even added a screenshot with his daughter (but it looks more like a bedtime story and a kiss on the forehead) than what we were shown in the demo, and disappointment.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes