3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
It's taking forever to get some actual incest content going. I don't even think MC has grabbed his daughters ass or kissed them on the mouth once.

Oct 27, 2017
I had such high hopes for this game that I even helped the dev in the beginning with spelling errors. In that time I discovered one big problem... The dev bit off WAY more than he could chew and clearly has no idea wtf he wants to do with this game.

I've come to the conclusion that there's pretty much no hope. After the failure of the last 2 updates, followed by this one having little content I think I'm gonna move on and forget about this game. The dev isn't gonna fix shit, its only going to get worse.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
What type of incest is it?
Mom/son, bro/sis etc?
It's more husband-wife incest :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, right from the beginning, the dev teased the whole tool-kit of family kinks. Then there was some controversy over a scene that got removed early on. And there is one scene where ... The MC and his sister get nostalgic and play with one of her daughters and that is one of the hottest things I have ever seen in a game here. There's also a pretty good interaction with that same daughter by the MC but it's still teasing at this point and the MC bangs some other crack-whore ... sadly, this was in the game ages ago and since then, the dev has only thrown a few crumbs out and veered off on these side story shorts. The one hot scene I mentioned is really the only reason I keep checking the updates. I'm holding out a faint hope that we get some real content soon. (Ya, I'm a dreamer :giggle: I know!)

I'm betting that 3.5 and the xmas update will just be another of these side stories on the main page, with the same characters in Santa hats or some shit. I hope I am wrong though.

EDIT: Just had to add... almost everyone in this thread - and I mean everyone - knows that dev only has to do one simple thing to get everyone hooked again and push this game back to the top. Give us some Ruby content!

Last edited:

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
So I just downloaded 0.3 after last playing 0.2 I didn't play any of these minor in between updates.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck is the canon right now? Like if I load my save file from the end of 0.2 where he gets shot and the mafia guys take Luna with them, all I see is him thinking about his family for 5 minutes and then some girl comes to rescue him. That's it. Also apparently the game has been reworked because people didn't like the mafia stuff? Like from what point should I even play the game now? Does someone have a save file from the latest point in time before the dev started reworking his game? Honestly all of this is extremely weird and I wish the dev had planned out his game better, I am completely confused as to what is and isn't canon now.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The mafia bit was a dead end .. might have been just a long drawn out rushed ending
true detective style to show off dev skills.

You should stay with your family and progress that route.
Getting yourself killed while attempting to save a drugged
experimented on babe can only get you trouble.

Those saves are dead ends .. pick up things from the school: the principle office, your office.

So I just downloaded 0.3 after last playing 0.2 I didn't play any of these minor in between updates.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck is the canon right now? Like if I load my save file from the end of 0.2 where he gets shot and the mafia guys take Luna with them, all I see is him thinking about his family for 5 minutes and then some girl comes to rescue him. That's it. Also apparently the game has been reworked because people didn't like the mafia stuff? Like from what point should I even play the game now? Does someone have a save file from the latest point in time before the dev started reworking his game? Honestly all of this is extremely weird and I wish the dev had planned out his game better, I am completely confused as to what is and isn't canon now.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019

u have a save on one of the side story's called nightmare i know cause i just played it for the first time today. idk if that is cannon or not this dev is not good at being a dev.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Pure nothing....I expected litle bit biger content :confused: Every Update is like Bread Crumbs throwing to birds (Players)
Good Luck and Hope Next one has BIG content :sneaky:(y)
I hope that you haven't seen Happy Summer, because those "bread crumbs" that the author has been throwing for almost 3 years are generally shocking to you.

• Haha
Reactions: Zekethor

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I hope that you haven't seen Happy Summer, because those "bread crumbs" that the author has been throwing for almost 3 years are generally shocking to you.
Happy summer its 2 scenes per Update and 1 min of game, see you in 3 months later haahahha, but i agree that the developer should listen to the players, what we really wanted is to seduce the whole family, sister, daughter, niece, grandma, screw it, like in Parental Love, and starting slow is acceptable, but no interaction at all? , not even a peek?, and do the same with all the students, no better, the whole school at once.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But I am attracted to her .. she literally is the sun in my dreams and the heart in my chest!
MC deserves everything coming his way in that nightmeare.
Praise the sun!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One of the hottest wives in adult gaming and this bitch of an MC can't get it up but can wank off in a shower?

The fuck kind of brain fart did the dev have when that sort of nonsense is a good idea to put in a game other people will play?

I don't think i've ever seen one person on this forum type the words "gee, I sure hope this game has a limp dick MC that can't have sex with his hot as fuck wife and decides to toss off in the shower instead, that would be a great scene"......

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dealing with girls is what MC is good at, that got him into the job he has now.
That is the canon story, either you wanna believe it or not, it is what this game is all about.
Remember the whole discussion with the dean - they have so many rich and powerful brats,
they need someone to herd them into the high society discipline,
right outta the gutter of their misguided ways.
You already have the nightmeare of where all that rich and powerful nonsense gets any girl,
right into slavery / human organ trafficking / intelligence contraband and, in the end, death.

Reactions: CircaAD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Failing so miserably into his nightmeares, failing to rein in even his devoted gorgeous wife,
while still getting the upper hand on misguided rudderless skanks seems to be the game now.

Moobles

Apr 8, 2019
I don't think the patch worked for me. I saw what was said in the dev notes about the name not being changed but it was the new one. I dropped it in the game folder as usual, but there's a bunch of scenes gone from my previous playthroughs and all the loli stuff (what little there is) is missing. Do we need to rename it "v3patch" or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxBlackOut
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes