3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i notice this update has little content, I think I will pass until the next one .
Yeah, it's basically a full day's worth — from leaving his house in the morning until coming home and showering. There are things that happen throughout that time, of course, but that's pretty much the span of time for this update.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Games like No Mans Sky, had a crushing entrance being hated by those who had high expectations, however, that over time the company began to fix by listening to the consuming public, managed to get the game off the ground to succeed.
I dunno if I agree with your take on NMS. It was marketed as a complete game with certain features, but it turned out to be an incomplete game with only a few of those advertised features and a whole lotta bugs. Sure, it is better, now, but that is because it is finally approaching what was promised from the very beginning.

You are right about trying to do too much, though. Good game design is to focus on doing a few things well, and to have a roadmap of where you are going with it so you can stay on track. Not everyone who decides to "cash in" on videogames understands that.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's taking forever to get some actual incest content going. I don't even think MC has grabbed his daughters ass or kissed them on the mouth once.
By "taking forever", you mean the MC should've jumped on them in the first release? Because there isn't all that much game yet, only 3 updates since first release so far.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
One of the hottest wives in adult gaming and this bitch of an MC can't get it up but can wank off in a shower?

The fuck kind of brain fart did the dev have when that sort of nonsense is a good idea to put in a game other people will play?

I don't think i've ever seen one person on this forum type the words "gee, I sure hope this game has a limp dick MC that can't have sex with his hot as fuck wife and decides to toss off in the shower instead, that would be a great scene"......
I was surprised by that myself. At first, because I like to see what different paths do as I go, I thought it might have been a consequence of eating out Portisha — is that even an actual name? — so I went back and decided not to do that. Same result. So you have an extremely attractive wife who clearly is in love with the MC still and is hungry for intimacy very often . . . and you throw it away for brats and nervous wrecks who would get the MC 20-to-life in maximum security. Sure, sounds pretty plausible. :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't even take issue with any of the progress with the rest of the family per se. The MC has had a thing with his sister for forever? Fine. The kids peek on dad and mom getting intimate and start getting curious? Sure. One of the kids walks in on dad wanking? OK. But there seems to be some issue with arriving at logical conclusions. Certain outcomes, like what you describe, just don't follow what's led up to them. I'll keep playing, ofc, but I get confused a bit when playing this.
Dev mistreated the most devoted girl in the game, arguably the most beautiful, certainly best babe.
I couldn't agree with you more.

Last edited:

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
By "taking forever", you mean the MC should've jumped on them in the first release? Because there isn't all that much game yet, only 3 updates since first release so far.
And the game is a year old with long gaps between updates. People will get bored and impatient waiting for the advertised/highlighted content of a game. Look at Radiant. High quality updates, but far too long between them and not nearly enough story progress when they come. So as good as the renders are, people pretty much shit all over it for feeling like a scam (if they pay for it).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And the game is a year old with long gaps between updates. People will get bored and impatient waiting for the advertised/highlighted content of a game. Look at Radiant. High quality updates, but far too long between them and not nearly enough story progress when they come. So as good as the renders are, people pretty much shit all over it for feeling like a scam (if they pay for it).
I understand what you're saying, but the development time doesn't affect how far into the game's content we actually are. I can see someone only playing this after it's finished if that's a problem for them. But I think it's a bit unreasonable that only on the fourth release there should be groping already.

Since normally humans aren't inclined toward incest IRL, the process should almost certainly take longer than with non-family. If anything, I'd expect more intimacy with students / school staff sooner than with anyone in the family other than Janet (and apparently Amy now). FWIW, when I say "normally", I'm speaking statistically about the vast majority of people around the world, not about the anecdotes here and there that do occur — genetic anomalies where close blood relations are mutually attracted to each other, one-sided incest that gets forced on the other family member, etc.

Froz Gaming

Apr 20, 2020
U
Unofficial Android Port for :

Buried Desires [v0.3 Public] + KoGa3's Cheat + ShaddyModda's Walkthrough/Gallery Mod + Incest Patched

Download

Download [Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Uncencored patch to ??

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I was surprised by that myself. At first, because I like to see what different paths do as I go, I thought it might have been a consequence of eating out Portisha — is that even an actual name? — so I went back and decided not to do that. Same result. So you have an extremely attractive wife who clearly is in love with the MC still and is hungry for intimacy very often . . . and you throw it away for brats and nervous wrecks who would get the MC 20-to-life in maximum security. Sure, sound pretty plausible. :rolleyes:
I don't even take issue with any of the progress with the rest of the family per se. The MC has had a thing with his sister for forever? Fine. The kids peek on dad and mom getting intimate and start getting curious? Sure. One of the kids walks in on dad wanking? OK. But there seems to be some issue with arriving at logical conclusions. Certain outcomes, like what you describe, just don't follow what's led up to them. I'll keep playing, ofc, but I get confused a bit when playing this.

Game’s boring. I’m out.

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
One of the hottest wives in adult gaming and this bitch of an MC can't get it up but can wank off in a shower?

The fuck kind of brain fart did the dev have when that sort of nonsense is a good idea to put in a game other people will play?

I don't think i've ever seen one person on this forum type the words "gee, I sure hope this game has a limp dick MC that can't have sex with his hot as fuck wife and decides to toss off in the shower instead, that would be a great scene"......
I'm fine with that tbh, I skip her scenes and told her I dont love her, have been cheating on her etc. in my save. HAHAHAHAHA << me laughing at you if you facepalm my post.

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
I was surprised by that myself. At first, because I like to see what different paths do as I go, I thought it might have been a consequence of eating out Portisha — is that even an actual name? — so I went back and decided not to do that. Same result. So you have an extremely attractive wife who clearly is in love with the MC still and is hungry for intimacy very often . . . and you throw it away for brats and nervous wrecks who would get the MC 20-to-life in maximum security. Sure, sound pretty plausible. :rolleyes:

You do know th game is called "buried desires" right? Not I love my wife and only wife. Theres plenty of milf games out there for you to play.

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
I like this game, could turn out to be very exiting and different. However, I think there are a lot of choices to be made for the MC, but I don't have any idea how this might influence future events. Take the discussion with the wife about fidelity, will it open or close (sharing) paths? Hard to determine, a WT would be nice

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Betisis This mistake of making the mc not getting hard in a scene with one of the hottest milfs in the game is why you need some beta test before releasing an update, they should be able to tell you what can piss off your fanbase otherwise you will continue to make such mistakes and people will end up leaving your game.
What I don't get though is how you can think people will take this in a good way, I mean even if you are new you should think about how this is not going to be something people will stay silent and not complain about it...

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
because a game can't have vanilla sex with MCs wife and buried desires also
the MC can't possibly love the mother of his children because he has buried desires right?
what kind of logic is that? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Its a sex game, the buried desires are obviously sexual. vanilla sex with wife was ever only going to be temporary unless a path like that opens up later. So obviously his buried desires are about kinky weird sex with his wife, cuckholding with her or cheating on her with students, maybe his daughters? Seems rather obvious to me. I'm all for the cheating on her and even leaving her or just not having sex with her anymore.

Shout out to BTLD this kid facepalm every post of mine must really like the wife haha.

Last edited:

Daiqvist

Jul 20, 2018
<sigh> Picked up from my last save and...

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter3Claire1'.

Wonderful... just getting somewhere interesting and boom, fail. Decompiling doesn't show any label that is similar so it's not just a typo in the label name. There is instead a different jump later...

Code:
        jump chapter3Claire2
that also doesn't exist.

Go back to the beginning and check another branch...

ScriptError: could not find label 'pJanet'.

Yea, this developer is testing the code they put out, right.
I've extracted the rpa from lwdpatch and found some images that surely fit there but I haven't found any reference to them in the script of the game (like rbys280.jpg in the v03 folder)
It seems like a "forgotten" piece of code as it contains some sexual related loli content and is likely not accepted on patreon.

The problem is the missing code inside of the lwdpatch.

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Could be character or story building? every scene cant be a guy banging someone senseless or its just a game like honey select.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I don't know if I will ever bother trying this one again, haven't played since it went off the rails resulting in a rebuild, but I am definitely going to keep coming back for the comment section :D

Where the hell did I put that popcorn....

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
checked through last 3 pages and didnt find an answer but I assume surely someone talked about it but please tell me again:

For me game ends with the very same scene that it ended in previous version (where the girl in that road hotel trying to save mc and tells him her story where her so called girlfriend was just a worker for her father and then it says you reached the end of the update and goes to home screen). So is there something new (changelog doesnt seem to be updated since 0.1.5)? Or something new is in previous content and I have to replay everything?

edit: or it is mod not allowing me to see new content ?

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes