3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Check it out .. the mod did update. The motel shootout plot line is a nightmeare, a side story.
You need to choose to stay with your honeys and not stray dev knows where and get shot.
checked through last 3 pages and didnt find an answer but I assume surely someone talked about it but please tell me again:

For me game ends with the very same scene that it ended in previous version (where the girl in that road hotel trying to save mc and tells him her story where her so called girlfriend was just a worker for her father and then it says you reached the end of the update and goes to home screen). So is there something new (changelog doesnt seem to be updated since 0.1.5)? Or something new is in previous content and I have to replay everything?

edit: or it is mod not allowing me to see new content ?
Try some auto saves or saves from the home or the workplace. Choose to go home and not gung ho!

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Still trying to figure out why all the links to the patches all go to .25patch.rpa...are they really for 0.3?

MadAngelZazz

Nov 26, 2017
I tried out the 0.3 PC game with and without the patch and didn't notice any difference. No new scenes or anything. Maybe I installed the patch wrong? Idk. Hmm.. just dropped it in the game folder per usual.
Anyone else have a similar experience?

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
I tried out the 0.3 PC game with and without the patch and didn't notice any difference. No new scenes or anything. Maybe I installed the patch wrong? Idk. Hmm.. just dropped it in the game folder per usual.
Anyone else have a similar experience?
Patch is for v.2.5.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
This image is in the lwdptch folder inside the game folder, v03, have you seen it in your game?
I am not sure, if it is a good idea to post a screenshot here, that may be part of a patch, that is not allowed here, but must be placed at LewdPatcher...:unsure:

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
you can see the lewdpatcher content at the end when one of the young girls watches what happens with her dad and mom.

velvetpimp

Nov 16, 2019
hmm... would really like to check this one out, but i've downloaded "...v0.3-pc.rar" 2 times now and neither one will extract. both times, get the generic "an error occurred" after churning for 5+ minutes.

at that point, the only files 'extracted' were the game's root folder and a 'burieddesires......exe; that's 113GB!

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Nice update. Certainly on the right track now, with the students and daughters also getting curious. Some sex scenes came quite suddenly, like the one in the garage, but i don't mind some fanservice. I loved the ending.
But there were some low points as well. The conversation with the blonde and twins in the school corridor was just weird. Nobody talks like that in real life. And I didn't like the powerplay with the new teacher.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
hmm... would really like to check this one out, but i've downloaded "...v0.3-pc.rar" 2 times now and neither one will extract. both times, get the generic "an error occurred" after churning for 5+ minutes.

at that point, the only files 'extracted' were the game's root folder and a 'burieddesires......exe; that's 113GB!
What version was that? Are you using updated program for unzipping?

I can vouch that compressed version from Workupload works. And 7zip program for unzipping. Try those.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i like the renders...but the story is really confusing..and the writing didn't help...who are those roomates tha MC speack about? Amy and i think they are her daughters, in wich way are related with MC?..it's all so confusing...i think will be better that Dev focus on the main story instead of this side story thing...or implements the scholl girls story ointo the main game..don't know..there is something werid in this game. but i like it anyway

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why leve story not finished and people angry to not know how it ends?? yes i'm referring to the damn side story when MC is bleeding cuz he was shoot by someone (where did they come from btw?? how can they known where the nephew was?)..why dev...why not finish a damn story?

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
why leve story not finished and people angry to not know how it ends?? yes i'm referring to the damn side story when MC is bleeding cuz he was shoot by someone (where did they come from btw?? how can they known where the nephew was?)..why dev...why not finish a damn story?
Why do you not learn how to write proper English? You might also read the thread before commenting. Then you would have found out that very few people liked that story and that the dev decided to listen to the community and take a different route.

Reactions: Grizloy

velvetpimp

Nov 16, 2019
What version was that? Are you using updated program for unzipping?

I can vouch that compressed version from Workupload works. And 7zip program for unzipping. Try those.
all working properly now. turns out, 'archive manager' in ubuntu 20.x has a problem with rar files, causing this symptom. works fine on my win10 sys, using 7zip - - and now, it works on ubuntu also (using p7zip).

epx

Aug 24, 2021
I think most expect MC to have a "closer and friendlier" relationship with the daughters, the twins and one of his nieces. But I think we won't see that for at least a couple of years.

I expect that, just like the game, "Proud Father".

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes