3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
I think most expect MC to have a "closer and friendlier" relationship with the daughters, the twins and one of his nieces. But I think we won't see that for at least a couple of years.

I expect that, just like the game, "Proud Father".
That's what I was hoping for since the first version of this VN. The difference being that PF has consistently and regularly produced great content, contrary to this one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lar636 and Cotytto

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
why leve story not finished and people angry to not know how it ends?? yes i'm referring to the damn side story when MC is bleeding cuz he was shoot by someone (where did they come from btw?? how can they known where the nephew was?)..why dev...why not finish a damn story?
It wasn't actually a side story, it was his dream when he was knocked out by Luna with the baseball bat

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Why do you not learn how to write proper English? You might also read the thread before commenting. Then you would have found out that very few people liked that story and that the dev decided to listen to the community and take a different route.
why don't you learn proper manner?

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh god i did not play that game since the strange second update that was completely fucked up, that road trip with the niece that end up in a motel where the MC got shot by the mafia!!!
I see now that it was just a test and that the final version is still more strange and fucked up!!!
My god those dialogues !!! It looks like the dev has no clue about what he wants to do, the part in the school was out of this world, i thaught it was maybe a weird dream and the MC would wake up, but no....
Oh my... that school must be on some alien planet where teachers dress as sluts, where students are some sick weirdos, oh dear what i'm doing here !!?? I feel like a fish looking at some monkeys having sex on the back of a pink elephant flying up in the sky with diamonds!

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
all working properly now. turns out, 'archive manager' in ubuntu 20.x has a problem with rar files, causing this symptom. works fine on my win10 sys, using 7zip - - and now, it works on ubuntu also (using p7zip).
yea dude linux use p7zip if you're chad.

Mar 15, 2018
The Mac-Archive as such appears to be damaged or truncated. Three of my four unarchivers tell me
that. The one that does unpack, produces an app, that can´t be opened.

Anyway the PC version works on an older Mac with "Wine" installed really good :)

Thx!

Reactions: Isaaco7 and Puzuk

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I was expecting something better than that the dialogues are awful and no sex content the story is also boring...well i am out of here...
The dialogue hasn't been cleaned up yet (they requested some help on discord with that, as their primary editors were away, so didn't have time to clean up the dialogue before release), as far as the no sex (i'm presuming you mean with the smols), then no, it is only 0.3 release, and most games don't include that content this early.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I was expecting something better than that the dialogues are awful and no sex content the story is also boring...well i am out of here...
Unfortunately it's what the people wanted my dude.. I really felt like this game was going somewhere with the abduction story even tho I know I'm in the minority and alot of people were butthurt when it happend hence why he abandoned it but look how the game turned out, dev is clearly uninspired, there's barely a story, the diaogue is awful as u mentioned and I agree it's boring, its just another brainless incest game and there's already 100s of them with the same plot.

Mar 6, 2021
Unfortunately it's what the people wanted my dude.. I really felt like this game was going somewhere with the abduction story even tho I know I'm in the minority and alot of people were butthurt when it happend hence why he abandoned it but look how the game turned out, dev is clearly uninspired, there's barely a story, the diaogue is awful as u mentioned and I agree it's boring, its just another brainless incest game and there's already 100s of them with the same plot.
What a shame, they say milf is hot, I agree, but there are many games with hot milfs and even prettier than this one.
In my opinion, and I believe that out of many people, what caught our attention in this game are the younger girls (I wouldn't particularly call them lolis, but nymphets), there are few games that have such pretty girls (especially Ruby ), and the Dev is holding the plot (if there is one). I believe he should focus more on these girls, bring more consistent updates.
I'm not saying to get to sex too fast, but rather to make the game hotter and more provocative, to make us look forward to the next update, which it hasn't actually been (at least not for me).
Unfortunately I see many games that had the potential to be lost, and even abandoned. I hope this is not the case, I would love to see sex scenes with these girls, especially my lovely Ruby.

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
kinda wrong there it wasnt going toward another brainless incest game. since you didnt even notice that from how well written the release update was before the shit show of the others shows you realy didnt pay attention to the story.

the "abuction" to be called forever after this " cash grab" was nothing but the maker losing focus then playing another game like the deluca family and thinking that this be good for a quick cash grab.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm am so fucking impressed. I thought nothing would top the crack motel/secret society bullshit in terms of dumpster fire update but this... this updates pours gasoline on a dump truck.

Wtf this had such a great debut from the throat fucking to the interactions with the sister and Co workers and the hot sex with the wife... fast forward past the cracked update to this one where the mc is showing this should be called "sub desires" from whacking off to a student to voluntarily eating out a whore to going home and being impotent with the hot af wife to finally going to whack off in the shower.

Such a disappointment. Can't wait to see how this gets worse...

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm am so fucking impressed. I thought nothing would top the crack motel/secret society bullshit in terms of dumpster fire update but this... this updates pours gasoline on a dump truck.

Wtf this had such a great debut from the throat fucking to the interactions with the sister and Co workers and the hot sex with the wife... fast forward past the cracked update to this one where the mc is showing this should be called "sub desires" from whacking off to a student to voluntarily eating out a whore to going home and being impotent with the hot ad wife to finally going to whack off in the shower.

this , 110% this , I agree completely !
EDIT : It's like dev wants to find new ways to screw up the VN.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

Wtf this had such a great debut from the throat fucking to the interactions with the sister and Co workers and the hot sex with the wife... fast forward past the cracked update to this one where the mc is showing this should be called "sub desires" from whacking off to a student to voluntarily eating out a whore to going home and being impotent with the hot af wife to finally going to whack off in the shower.

iirc when the dev did that update where the mc was shot and blah blah blah in the next update he had changed it making it seem like it was all a dream, right? well maybe this was also another dream?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(it's sarcasm just in case)

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes