3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Happy summer its 2 scenes per Update and 1 min of game, see you in 3 months later haahahha, but i agree that the developer should listen to the players, what we really wanted is to seduce the whole family, sister, daughter, niece, grandma, screw it, like in Parental Love, and starting slow is acceptable, but no interaction at all? , not even a peek?, and do the same with all the students, no better, the whole school at once.
I do not justify the developer because I did not look at what he has in the new version. But do you seriously expect that in the 0.3 version you will be given to fuck the whole area? Even in BaDIK there is no such thing. VN with incest and loli especially do not develop so quickly. Naturally, the developer is gradually moving forward. It's just that if we talk about slow burn, then Happy Summer is on top here, this is the first thing that comes to mind.

bmthorizon

Aug 4, 2019
I was worrying about this game goes to weird directions but I really liked this update! Finally there was a scene from school! I'm waiting for the twins content though(Maybe they're next?). Good job dev! Keep up with the good work!!

Reactions: Martinand

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
Legit not understanding the hate. I think the game is finally getting on track. My only complaint is how short it still is and how long ago the first version came out. I wish the dev would just ditch the side stories except for the twins background, which should be incorporated in the main storyline. Takes time from developing the actual game and cannon story. My feedback is as follows:

Please stop adding characters. The cast was already big enough as it was with the principal, school staff, students and family. Thats like 20 different girls right there. Just trim it out. Focus on the MC's family and professional life. The shrink and the MC's traumatic background should serve as catalyst for his actions, good or bad. Make it two standard paths for each girl, a love/devotion/manipulation route and a more devious domination/corruption/blackmail style route.

I really think this game has quite a bit of potential butI don't see it going anywhere if the dev keeps getting sidetracked. Just figure out a destination and stay on the path!

Wolfbanne

Feb 10, 2019
This game is getting worse with every patch. The scenes don't make sense, the conversations have no flow or logic, and the story doesn't go anywhere. At first I thought it might be a language issue but there's just no direction to anything...

And why are you distancing us from the hot wife who wants to jump us every time she's alone with us? She's a kinky freak!! Have her help you seduce the others!!!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Is the Incest Patch one of those that I need to reload EVERY TIME that the game is updated?

Last edited:

epx

Aug 24, 2021
A pity for the game, but it is obvious that it is going to fail like many other games, but I hope this is not the case.

The author is doing the same as other creators of games, movies and series, doing things without thinking and without listening to consumers.

A game that promised good content, both graphical and character creation, however, if it does not improve the story and those failures that make as a player no longer take interest in the game, will make so much time spent on the game is wasted time.

The basis of a successful series, movie and game is in part to take into account the opinion of the general public and not just the creator.

Games like No Mans Sky, had a crushing entrance being hated by those who had high expectations, however, that over time the company began to fix by listening to the consuming public, managed to get the game off the ground to succeed.

We don't know how much time the author has in his personal life, but if every content of every update he releases every 3 - 6 months has tiny content, people are going to lose interest in the game.

That being said, I don't hate, and I have faith in the game and hope it will be one of the best games of this content, because it has good modeling and the creator has talent.

Reactions: hentai charley

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And to think this game is just a little younger than PF,but the content is at least 1 year behind.

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
A common mistake that writers (both new and experienced) make is that they try to do too much. They have 5-6 great ideas that they try to pack into one story. When it's just writing, it's bad enough, but when you have to toss in artwork and modeling, I can't begin to imagine the ensuing nightmare.

This dev has already - and wisely - started to reign in the plot. I'm not sure what it was; some noir/Underworld/Powerbroker thing, it seemed like. The interesting (and for this site, oh-so-apt) vehicle was for the MC to enter it via the offspring. Toss in some long-standing familial incest, gang-related content, and some of the best models I've seen, and it started to quickly spin out of control.

There are a LOT of positive things here. Terrific models with some quite already well-established personalities, an elite-school mechanic, a route choice of love or dominance, and more.

I think the dev would be well-served to sit back and ponder, "What am I trying to do here?" It's still early enough to make changes (on top of the major ones already made). Heck, it could be done without being obvious.

One route I could see is that the PC, with his superior teaching/people skills, could slowly build his own little sphere of influence through gaining control, through love or dominance, over the girls at school - the daughters of the nation's elite and the next generation of power brokers. Some could be positioned to gain a great deal of responsibility (while still under his influence), while others could be conditioned and 'packaged' to other elites to gain power and influence. This already has kind of been started with the Olivia/Ava path. His new rival could be just that - or someone to turn/coerce to his side. The Therapist could also be key.

Plus, all the juicy stuff at home.

And, of course, Ruby! All the Ruby! After all, she's "top of the list".

The good thing about 'too many great ideas' is that you finish one, and you can then move onto the next one.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
<sigh> Picked up from my last save and...

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter3Claire1'.

Wonderful... just getting somewhere interesting and boom, fail. Decompiling doesn't show any label that is similar so it's not just a typo in the label name. There is instead a different jump later...

Code:
        jump chapter3Claire2
that also doesn't exist.

Go back to the beginning and check another branch...

ScriptError: could not find label 'pJanet'.

Yea, this developer is testing the code they put out, right.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
<sigh> Picked up from my last save and...

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter3Claire1'.

Wonderful... just getting somewhere interesting and boom, fail. Decompiling doesn't show any label that is similar so it's not just a typo in the label name. There is instead a different jump later...

Code:
        jump chapter3Claire2
that also doesn't exist.

Go back to the beginning and check another branch...

ScriptError: could not find label 'pJanet'.

Yea, this developer is testing the code they put out, right.
u did not lost anything...all update is about "redone" kitchen scene to be in living room and some talk about maledom with sub MC...

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Buried Desires [v0.3 Public] + KoGa3's Cheat + ShaddyModda's Walkthrough/Gallery Mod + Incest Patched

[Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
What happened to this? I last played v0.1 and recall liking it, but the content after that is just a mess. The dialogue isn't great, there are a number of instances of lines being said by the wrong person (which just adds to the confusion) and the pacing feels choppy and all over the place. It feels like there's little or no structure/plan/road map, which is just a recipe for disaster.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, the game seems to be on track again. Which is good. However, like some others, I also worry that maybe, the dev is trying to cram too many things into one game. The cast is huge. That said, there are games with an even larger cast that are doing quite well, so who's to say.

I've also seen some criticism about the side stories, and with that, I completely agree. Side stories are a bit of a problem, from my perspective. Not only do they take up time that might be better spent working on the main game, which I'm sure we're all more excited about. They can also be a source of confusion. I replayed the whole main game today, and at some point the MC thinks about the twins and references something about a forced marriage. I was confused, because I hadn't heard anything about that. Apparently that comes from their side story, which I haven't read. Now, I don't know if the MC finds out about it in that side story; if he doesn't, why does he know in the main story? And if he does find out in the side story, why is it a side story? If this is important information for the reader to have, hiding it away in optional side stories is the worst thing you can do.

Moving on, one thing that has become abundantly clear is that a proofread is in order. There are stretches where the text flows nicely, but throughout most of the game, we've got weird sentence structure, or random capitalization, or missing punctuation (especially at the end of lines).
Another source of potential mistakes is the numerous relational variables used in the script. There are about 70 variables, all named the same two letters followed by their number, each holding a word to express how two characters are related to each other. As a programmer, I have to say that this is a recipe for disaster. I'm surprised how rarely the wrong variable gets used, but I still found a couple instances. The one I remember is when first meeting Amy, MC calls her "aunt" once.

Speaking of Amy: The scene with her in Luna's room is bugged. If you get her to give you a hand, no matter how much further it goes, at the end it jumps back to them standing near the door, and he cums in her hand. It's quite jarring.

I would really like to see this game become what it promised to when I first checked it out. These days, I am a lot less hopeful about it. A thorough proofread would go a long way, I think. And maybe, just maybe, the dev needs to ask themselves if the cast might have become a bit too big, and as a result, the story lost its focus.

Last edited:

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I do not justify the developer because I did not look at what he has in the new version. But do you seriously expect that in the 0.3 version you will be given to fuck the whole area? Even in BaDIK there is no such thing. VN with incest and loli especially do not develop so quickly. Naturally, the developer is gradually moving forward. It's just that if we talk about slow burn, then Happy Summer is on top here, this is the first thing that comes to mind.
I think I may have expressed myself wrong, I don't want to say that everything should go fast, but that a certain development takes place until it reaches the point I said (in the end), actually games that start with sex I tend to not like it, because is not well development and has no challenges.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes