3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
My opinion isn't worth much but here is what I think about the game and the dev. I think that this game still has potential to be great. What this game has been lacking since the infamous luna/weird mafia update, is a clear direction. The dev is actually not a bad writer as some people have suggested. The twins side story for example, I think it was very good and made me really like two characters that I didn't really care about too much initially. One thing that the dev should keep in mind is that this is an adult game and even though the story is important at the end of the day people want to see the mc get some action with the girls. I am not saying that all the girls should just throw themselves at the mc and start having sex with him the first time they meet, but you also don't need complicated or long story arcs until something happens. People aren't really looking for hyper realism in these games. Otherwise harem games wouldn't be so popular.
It would work if you consider luna a side story and if the updates were at least like in the beginning (1 or 2 months) and not annual.
As for the update, for the time being it was more of a tease, the loli patch makes almost no difference and ended with an unnecessary choice. ( OIP.jpeg )
A part of your comment that I quite agree with, VN has graphic quality and interesting situations, but the dev promised too many paths and in the end it got lost..
Promised changes that have not yet come, even the return of updates.
Sad because it started very well and was something innovative (loli cont)that very few devs had done until then ..
Which at the time was the subject of much controversy and it was even illegal to be posted here..(luckily it was approved and ended up like this)

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It would work if you consider luna a side story and if the updates were at least like in the beginning (1 or 2 months) and not annual.
As for the update, for the time being it was more of a tease, the lollipatch makes almost no difference and ended with an unnecessary choice. ( View attachment 2423861 )
A part of your comment that I quite agree with, VN has graphic quality and interesting situations, but the dev promised too many paths and in the end it got lost..
Promised changes that have not yet come, even the return of updates.
Sad because it started very well and was something innovative (loli cont)that very few devs had done until then ..
The luna stuff with the mafia is not canon anymore IIRC, and the dev is reworking the whole main story so I still think the game can be really good. But yea it will be very hard to regain people's trust if he only releases one update per year.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
That is correct as far as it goes. The Luna story was downgraded to a nightmare.

My tips for the dev:

Don't go too many routes at first. When you have a certain level of experience, then you can still create side stories/sequels that play in parallel. But as I said, don't overdo it with the number of routes. There's a saying that goes: too many cooks spoil the broth.

If you want to include more subplots like the twins' subplot, then include a message when that story happens and include a few renders that link it.

Don't try to reinvent the wheel. Get technical and storytelling experience and think about what style you want and stick with it. You can't expect to jump from noir fiction to American Pie and then to Independence Day and end up with Lord of the Rings and people still willing to watch that mess.

Make a timeline with all the important events. It doesn't all have to be super detailed, something like "Week 1; Day 1: MC starts new job, End of Day 2 MC picks up niece and talks to sister about niece because XYZ". Ask yourself the question: Is what happens in time realistic? In the Mafia update, as I mentioned several times, the MC was taken out of his own plot, because bullet wounds take a long time to heal. I myself am someone who likes to make characters suffer but it must not take the characters out of the plot if they are still needed.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why is the English so much worse after the end of the 0.1 content, is the English still that bad in the newer content, if it is, the dev should focus on proper English first, a VN is a story based game, and making a story painful to read or difficult to understand is just pathetic.

If the dev doesn't want to do it, could someone here make "good English" and "remove pauses between every sentence" patches?

Until these things change, I'll have to delete the game from my PC.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
well um the mc just gotten more and more horny and now he just going straight thirsty on anything , it feels like a huge disconnect from earlier versions

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
My theory is that the original developer was killed years ago and the perpetrator took over his lucrative loli-bait operation.
That would explain it. The first 2 releases of this game were great. We had a premise, John Cena was a teacher when a student developed feelings for him and ended up offing herself. It fucked him up pretty bad to the point he left his family for a while. Game starts with a therapy session where he ponders coming back to teaching and then he gets an unusual teaching position at a private school. That was a decent starting point. And then it all went to shit.

From what I've played so far it hasn't improved. I'm planning on starting over and playing all content again but it doesn't seem likely that I'll stick with this one. All the dev had to do was stick with the school, student, staff and family at home. 2 Easy paths for every girl, a loving one and a more controlling and manipulating route. It's so simple it practically writes itself and he could have made money from it. But he veered this one into a canyon.

Last edited:

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
Why can't I continue the game from the swing-phone scene? Is that still the current end of the game (at least since Nov. 2021)?
Updates?

Edit:
Forget it. I've read the forum.
It's being reforged. It will be bigger, better, etc. Can't wait!
In the meantime we will get side stories!
Yay! Side stories!
Awesome! Side stories...
Loosely based on the game...
So good...!
Sigh...
Just what we need!
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I helped work on this game very early on, it was a fucking disaster from the start. He would spend days or even weeks working on a single scene, then cut it for no reason. His teacher plot wouldn't have worked anyways, the whole thing was going to be all preachy and highly politicized.

No, there is no hope for this game, this guy didnt know wtf he was doing from the start, and he wont magically figure it out so many years later. Btw hes Turkish, thats why the translation is so bad.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
In the next update we will be rewarded with spicy scenes the important thing in my opinion is the game is being updated ;)

some_thing3

Nov 26, 2020
I don't understand the story, suddenly it's Christmas and the PoV change to the Daughters and then boom in the middle of nowhere he met Ruby.

Is it because i use a mod ?. Well the mod says it will show every scene.

The english is not very good and hard to follow.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well i thaught that this game was burried after all the shitstorm that we got. There was a first version that seemed interesting then a delirium with mafia shit, so now the dev is trying to play Frankenstein and revive the game by sewing dead body parts !!
Is it worth it or just a walking dead loosing bits, ready to faceplant in some dog shit on the walkway ?

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes