3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Oh..thanks answered another question (proud off to), I didn't know, I saw that it disappeared from the website where it was hosted..
But are you sure that Betisis is from the same country?
Or was it an easy excuse?
The developer is very stubborn, there was so much controversy about the Buried, when it seemed like it was going in the right direction.:illuminati:
Well, in a country where even GTA, Postal and South Park are banned..
BMX XXX 2002 (Wow, how fast time passes..I don't remember what was worse in this game, physics or controls..)
View attachment 3123389
No, from what I've read here he is not from Australia, but from other country on the South Eastern outskirts of Europe, so I doubt that the fallout of that case is the reason for abandonment of the game.

Aug 31, 2020
Often very, very good games are abandoned... that annoys me. too much ambition and not enough time? Offer games once complete rather than making us wait every month or quarter...

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
so i put "patch" in game and dont see this patch change something(i dont try game w/o it due dont see reason play game with this tags and then they "hidden" i dont see there some loli what literaly mean underage girl like 12-16 y/old whole school 18 y/old like realy?! 18y/olds go to school???!!! more like they must go colleage or something like this. and they more looks like under 18 y/o but declared like 18y/o i know reason of it but there reason i put patch and i dont see this patch change something for me (maybe im wrong and patch work but i was hoping this patch put exact numbers of age for characters)
p.s realy ger lot of laugh then see disclaimer like all character 18+ years even daddy's little cutie who looks like 14 for me 18 y/o im afraid how old 1st doughter if she still go to scool and 21y/o+??? and this patch not so small so it must change a lot of things not only word in game...
in short what im try write - why there loli tags if characters 18+ anyway due patreon rules... its just useless. whole loli thing totaly banned in my country and im sad.( i mean art styles... real child geting involved - this wrong AF)

• Haha
Reactions: Beduin123

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
so i put "patch" in game and dont see this patch change something(i dont try game w/o it due dont see reason play game with this tags and then they "hidden" i dont see there some loli what literaly mean underage girl like 12-16 y/old whole school 18 y/old like realy?! 18y/olds go to school???!!! more like they must go colleage or something like this. and they more looks like under 18 y/o but declared like 18y/o i know reason of it but there reason i put patch and i dont see this patch change something for me (maybe im wrong and patch work but i was hoping this patch put exact numbers of age for characters)
p.s realy ger lot of laugh then see disclaimer like all character 18+ years even daddy's little cutie who looks like 14 for me 18 y/o im afraid how old 1st doughter if she still go to scool and 21y/o+??? and this patch not so small so it must change a lot of things not only word in game...
in short what im try write - why there loli tags if characters 18+ anyway due patreon rules... its just useless. whole loli thing totaly banned in my country and im sad.( i mean art styles... real child geting involved - this wrong AF)
EVERYONE in Buried Desires is 18. Some are younger 18s, some are older 18s. Parents, teachers are also all 18.
Alternate universe. A fantasy.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
This is a take the money and run kind of scenario. I really am sad to see all the Loli games seem to be going away, which is a shame since they are popular even if they need to play around with r7 a little. (although it may just be with the lack of 3d games and less regulating anime ones)

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
This is a take the money and run kind of scenario. I really am sad to see all the Loli games seem to be going away, which is a shame since they are popular even if they need to play around with r7 a little. (although it may just be with the lack of 3d games and less regulating anime ones)
I actually had a friend tell me was a matter time. He knew his home state here in US was paying attention on F95 and itch. He wasn't involved but he knew one guy that was rither who they were watching or he was apart. He upped and disappeared bout a month ago.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I actually had a friend tell me was a matter time. He knew his home state here in US was paying attention on F95 and itch. He wasn't involved but he knew one guy that was rither who they were watching or he was apart. He upped and disappeared bout a month ago.
It honestly baffles me considering it goes against freedom of expression and art. Even more so as it is simple fiction.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Games with (loli) always have this problem this was one of my favorites it's a shame to see the damn tag on it:(

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
In all fairness, this VN looked great, but everything else was a pure disaster. The plot, which absolutely didn't know what it wanted to tell (a teacher at a girls' school or a kinetic novel about a guy with a massive inferiority complex in a mafia story who is taken out of the plot in his own story or about a guy who can't get it up with his wife for reasons). Or the numerous spelling mistakes, I mean you don't have to be a native speaker, but couldn't you write the dialogues in a program with a spell checker, then translate them via (good) translation software (not google translate)?

This VN may have been successful in the V part, but the N part was an absolute disaster. One could have saved themselves the trouble and made a comic out of it, or an animation.

In principle, it is reminiscent of the failures of recent years, such as The Day Before, where developers overestimated their own skills and underestimated the effort involved. I don't want to badmouth Betisis, but from what I see, someone like him should only work with people in a team and only when he is as far away from the plot planning as possible. You can use him to design renders and possibly animations, but for everything concerning the plot you should only consult him when it comes to "Is scene xyz possible as a render or not and do we have to rewrite it?"

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
been awhile since i checked this thread, didn't view it since V0.2.5 and imho it had huge potential.
R.I.P John Cena, we can't see you no more i guess
damn :mad: out of all the AVNs that got the dreaded orange status treatment nothing broke my heart more than this one and come inside :cry:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
been awhile since i checked this thread, didn't view it since V0.2.5 and imho it had huge potential.
R.I.P John Cena, we can't see you no more i guess
damn :mad: out of all the AVNs that got the dreaded orange status treatment nothing broke my heart more than this one and come inside :cry:
It was other games for me (though I won't mention them in this game's thread b/c of site rules), but I agree that it's sad to see this one not continue. I still hope that it will be picked up again at some point by Betisis, but that hope is like George Costanza's peepee in a pool.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
It was other games for me (though I won't mention them in this game's thread b/c of site rules), but I agree that it's sad to see this one not continue. I still hope that it will be picked up again at some point by Betisis, but that hope is like George Costanza's peepee in a pool.
You can't say their name but you can refer to them as one of [devolopers] games. I'm pretty sure i know of some of the games you're talking about. I think these games can make their 18 year old girls look like young highschoolers like daddy daughter love but just dont make them look like a preteen (without a patch). Even just throwing in one Milf can make your game have a much higher chance of avoid R7 you dont even need to make any sex scenes for them just make that character show up on the screen shots and you can get away with murder.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You can't say their name but you can refer to them as one of [devolopers] games. I'm pretty sure i know of some of the games you're talking about. I think these games can make their 18 year old girls look like young highschoolers like daddy daughter love but just dont make them look like a preteen (without a patch). Even just throwing in one Milf can make your game have a much higher chance of avoid R7 you dont even need to make any sex scenes for them just make that character show up on the screen shots and you can get away with murder.
I know of at least 4 or 5 games right off the top of my head that do not get around rule 7, all of which have MILFs with which the MC can have sex as well. So I'm not sure how solid the statement is that a MILF can generally circumvent the judgment on whether R7 is violated. All of the games I thought of aren't allowed on this site specifically because of that violation.

laurc02

Jul 20, 2022
For all having problems opening it on mac try this:
/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64 open terminal at this location and type chmod +x BuriedDesires
than go to
/Contents/MacOS open terminal at this location and type chmod +x BuriedDesires
hope it helps:4Head:
Thank you! It worked!

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes