3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
I freaking called it! I had been saying for months he would do this (well before the Australian event everyone knows about). This should have been called "Buried content" as he was just biding his time and milking subs. Good riddance.

Reactions: MAD6999 and pgm_01

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I agree, they interrupted star trek for the useless news, i had to watch it at night and missed golden girls because of it. But hey, at least we are all safe now because everyone can read our mails...

• Haha
Reactions: AH-64E and faramata

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Well... Due to the content of this game, depending on where his from, he may have his reasons to runaway without leaving traces...
oh when yoiu say it like that there may be some truth there...
i remember a game wich was quite early removed from here wich had a cross promotion for his game in the early parts.
this dev got his accounts sized and facing charges so it may be like you said.

as bad as i found the last updates and direction the game went i hope he just deleted everything of caution and was not forced to do so.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
oh when yoiu say it like that there may be some truth there...
i remember a game wich was quite early removed from here wich had a cross promotion for his game in the early parts.
this dev got his accounts sized and facing charges so it may be like you said.

as bad as i found the last updates and direction the game went i hope he just deleted everything of caution and was not forced to do so.
This is it. He even explains it in this thread awhile back.

Reactions: Gravespawn

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I didn't play the last couple updates so I don't know if there was sexual content with the more questionable girls, but I think he just got tired of people shitting on the game. The game came out almost 3 years ago and he was just losing subs every month. If you look at the reviews most of the recent ones are negative. It's not surprising that he just decided to delete everything and disappear.

Reactions: Beduin123

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
The game came out almost 3 years ago and he was just losing subs every month. If you look at the reviews most of the recent ones are negative. It's not surprising that he just decided to delete everything and disappear.
I also feel that is the reason. But all the criticism about the game is well founded. It started on such a promising note but after a while the writing hit the bottom and the plot lost any coherency.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I also feel that is the reason. But all the criticism about the game is well founded. It started on such a promising note but after a while the writing hit the bottom and the plot lost any coherency.
Part of the issue is that there was a good story here, but for 3 separate games (at least.) The family, the school and then the latest bit at the convention all could have been good premises for their own games, but having them all in one game made it feel disjointed.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
and so many devs wonder why they have such a hread time gathering backers. *smdh* when 19 out of 20 games under go 3 years of donations, only to be abandon at the halfway mark...why WOULD anyone take to sponsoring multiple devs?

I'm thinking a dev needs to do a full game...sell it, and THEN start seeking monthly subscribers with something under their belts to show for it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I think the criticism was deserved, it felt like he had not real direction for the game and was just throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks. He decided to change luna's design for no reason (I think that was her name, I haven't played this in a long time) and made her even more unlikeable. Most of the girls' designs were cool but it doesn't matter how good they look if the story is a mess.

Last edited:

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Yeah I think the criticism was deserved, it felt like he had not real direction for the game and was just throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks. He decided to change luna's design for no reason (I think that was her name, I haven't played this in a long time) and made her even more unlikeable. Most of the girls' designs were cool but it doesn't matter how good they look if the story is a mess.
Saying "the story is a mess" just means bog average AVN story.
But those twins!! Just superb! Those two, Olivia and Ava, deserve so much better...

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
The players with the kinkiest of kinks are the ones who are most likely to become paying supporters.
Incest sells. Rough sex sells. Corruption sells. Loli vibes sell. Buried Desires is one of many VNs trying to sell, so what?
Try to give credit where credit is due. The renders are great!
MCs, in most VNs, tend to be very creepy. Seems to be a wink-wink nudge-nudge to immersed players : if such a creep can get so much pussy, it's your turn next!
Still wish the ginger twins would start shedding their clothes...
oh i see you like them aswell

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I freaking called it! I had been saying for months he would do this (well before the Australian event everyone knows about). This should have been called "Buried content" as he was just biding his time and milking subs. Good riddance.
What Australian Event are you talking about ?
can you post a link to it ?
I grew up in the land down under ie Australia, and Besides Dan F@cking Andrews the Chinese Government lover leaving the Victorian Government, I don't know what your talking about,
P.S. I hope Dan Andrews and his wife finely get Charged for them almost killing a kid on the road a few years ago.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I grew up in the land down under ie Australia, and Besides Dan F@cking Andrews the Chinese Government lover leaving the Victorian Government, I don't know what your talking about,
P.S. I hope Dan Andrews and his wife finely get Charged for them almost killing a kid on the road a few years ago.
It has to do with a certain developer getting arrested. That's the event. I won't say anything more about it here, but there's a thread elsewhere on the site about it.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Look in Off Topic page 7 or so with busted in the title. Mods don't want that topic discussed anywhere outside that thread.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes